Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 210. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
You can get $ or BTC only (not AMBER). You will be asked for a BTC address, just before payment (if you choose BTC ofc).
EDIT
LOOk at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1T6yDd1KIJlqo5a8y0qLK7_oezHdcMZSSiHm6UUKaR4c/edit#gid=0
After Q3, also each AMBER shareholder will be asked to send his BTC address.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I don't get it... so If we hold this coins we have some gains. But do I need to hold them on a wallet like if I was staking them?

Yes, you should hold them on your own wallet.
Because to get dividends your wallet should contain over 10,000 and be registered.

If you hold your Amber on exchange you'll not be able to get staking and receive dividends.

Hello Dev,

Just a quick question or two..... How do we recieve dividends......BTC or Ambercoin ? If it's bitcoin, would you not need an address from the Shareholders ?

Thank you again
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
I don't get it... so If we hold this coins we have some gains. But do I need to hold them on a wallet like if I was staking them?

Because to get dividends your wallet should contain over 10,000 and be registered.

If you hold your Amber on exchange you'll not be able to get staking and receive dividends.

Ok! Thanks, now I get it! I will need to download the wallet Wink

And can you explain me how is the profit distributed? Is it a monthly gain or a weekly gain?

welcome to the club. just make sure you have always 10k amber in your wallet.otherwise u will not get any share.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

And can you explain me how is the profit distributed? Is it a monthly gain or a weekly gain?

It is quarterly like a stock dividend.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
i think our hacker has a few amber left. good buying chance around 13-14k for new comers.in couple days again 16k buy orders we will see

Actually it's only a good opportunity if you put up a buy order and that's IF someone sells to you. If you want to buy from the sell wall, 1 btc would take the price right back up to 16,700  Grin
twn
legendary
i think our hacker has a few amber left. good buying chance around 13-14k for new comers.in couple days again 16k buy orders we will see
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Somebody have a conf file that works with this coin? i tried the one on the first post but still when i launch the wallet the only thing it does is getting 1 connection but the sync doesn't start...
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallow=localhost
rpcport=31981
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
addnode=108.61.173.201
addnode=188.163.90.183
addnode=88.198.100.148

remove server if you don't want to solo mine
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Somebody have a conf file that works with this coin? i tried the one on the first post but still when i launch the wallet the only thing it does is getting 1 connection but the sync doesn't start...
Activity: 605
it seems Amber got dumped from hacker right now
let see until when it will happen
There is 5.93 btc to buy his Amber.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
it seems Amber got dumped from hacker right now
let see until when it will happen
Activity: 630
The Solar Post does say:

"Lion’s Gate is being opened on July 26, is reaching its peak on August 8 and will be closed on August 12.

At this time a lot of old projects will be finished and the new ones will be started. "

Maybe I am reading too much into this but the Solar Post was posted on August 8 and tomorrow is August 12 so maybe that means we will be hearing something tomorrow? Who knows....

No. Smiley
As I have said before it is early announce.
Activity: 630

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
On the other hand, there is a possibility to buy cheap AMBER  Smiley
With 0.6BTC buy support any price is expencive.
Activity: 164
The Solar Post does say:

"Lion’s Gate is being opened on July 26, is reaching its peak on August 8 and will be closed on August 12.

At this time a lot of old projects will be finished and the new ones will be started. "

Maybe I am reading too much into this but the Solar Post was posted on August 8 and tomorrow is August 12 so maybe that means we will be hearing something tomorrow? Who knows....

@OVRGRO, TY 4 info. I think, there is little of stolen AMBER left for dump, perhaps 10-20k only. In few days we should go up.
We need also a good news, some update from DEV Smiley
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Anybody counts, how many AMBER were dumped?

Since round 5 started 119,000 have been bought or sold under amber trades price. Don't know how many were "dumped" though.
On the other hand, there is a possibility to buy cheap AMBER  Smiley
twn
legendary
I think that much more during last 2 days. I alone bought more than 10k...
Im just counting today. In couple days its probably around 40k.probably stolen 80k is selling by hacker part by part
Jump to: