Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 43. (Read 407553 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
lets wait until 7/25-2016 when dividend promissed will be paid

please be patient to does not make the conclusions with your own explanations

its unfair

this is the third time you've posted something like this.
AREN'T YOU SICK OF IT?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
compared with other altcoin,Ambercoin still have a hope to get profits unless in 7/25 we got nothing as promised

which no other coins offer dividends on their sale even if the price down or up

about the price ,crypto market is very sensitive ,so lets wait and be patient

Amber trade just doing transitions in management and i think its normal in all business

don't forget about MINEUM Altcoin, they are really build a mining farm company in Quebec Canada with dividend system for who buy their share. system whose they use same with system in Ambercoin. 10.000 coins for registration requirement. and don't forget they have a dividend platform management which not same in Ambercoin.  Smiley

that is probably just a copycat operation , that saw Ambercoins model and thought lets do the same.
But its Cloud mining so If u send them money you wont see it again maybe some of it but certainly not all of it kinda  like what happend to most ambercoin investors Wink
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
compared with other altcoin,Ambercoin still have a hope to get profits unless in 7/25 we got nothing as promised

Amber trade just doing transitions in management and i think its normal in all business

don't forget about MINEUM Altcoin, they are really build a mining farm company in Quebec Canada with dividend system for who buy their share. system whose they use same with system in Ambercoin. 10.000 coins for registration requirement. and don't forget they have a dividend platform management which not same in Ambercoin.  Smiley
legendary
3) Dividends have not been paid in BTC since Q3 of 2015. Q4 2015 dividends were paid in AMBER (Ponzi anyone?)
It amazes me that you actually went through this and don't remember q3 was paid in amber and q4 was in fact paid in btc.

On an entirely unrelated note, a member of my legal team will be in London on business next week... by legal team I mean just a friend with a law degree, not anyone doing legal work on my dime lol. I am trying my best to persuade him to do a little pop in visit on my behalf, but am unsure if it will happen. If he is able to do so, I'll report back on the matter.

Yes Q3 2015 was payed "normally" Q4 they told us they had to Reinvest and payed  a fraction of earlier dividends remember and we would see the benefits next Q that they then proceeded to pay in Ambercoin and then just stopped paying altogether.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
3) Dividends have not been paid in BTC since Q3 of 2015. Q4 2015 dividends were paid in AMBER (Ponzi anyone?)
It amazes me that you actually went through this and don't remember q3 was paid in amber and q4 was in fact paid in btc.

On an entirely unrelated note, a member of my legal team will be in London on business next week... by legal team I mean just a friend with a law degree, not anyone doing legal work on my dime lol. I am trying my best to persuade him to do a little pop in visit on my behalf, but am unsure if it will happen. If he is able to do so, I'll report back on the matter.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
lets wait until 7/25-2016 when dividend promissed will be paid

please be patient to does not make the conclusions with your own explanations

its unfair
Activity: 239
So any word on when Q1 2016 and Q2 2016 dividend payments will be made?

Yes on the 25th of July

http://amber-trade.com/2016/06/06/dividends-payouts/

looks like they're waiting for the rise of bitcoin price, so they can only pay a little amount of bitcoin.
what a sly company.

price is now dropping hard back Wink

We may see it go back to 500 dollar. But with some bad luck it will come even under 450 dollar.
Back to amber how certain is that payout will happen?

@Amberdev
You mentioned that no shares would by sold by the company and the company would use it's profit to buy shares from exchanges.
It's good to see half of what you said is true. What about the other half? When will the company start buying shared on the exchanges?

I think all previous promises made by the dev are gone , The new Owners are going to come with a new set of goals / rules and we just have to bend over and take it.

Yeah, this can't be a surprise.
If you add it up, they (AmberTrade) walked with a fair amount of $$$ from "investors" and now won't honor their agreement to make them whole.
Also, the title of this forum thread is A LIE.

They did indeed pay dividends for the first year, but, the Ponzi scheme ran it's course and now they're keeping your money.

I'm glad I got out when I did.

I also feel like a fool supporting this company/coin - I even built a mining pool for this ShitCoin.

If you stay with this shit-show, you do so knowing this:

1) Anything the admin says is subject to change, he is not the decision maker.
2) There has been a large profit made by AmberTrade from the sale of this coin, and this information is private. The company releases no financial reports.
4) Eventually, they will be booted from this forum because what's happening here is dishonest, plain and simple

I not longer hold any AMBER shares, but, I want to make sure potential new investors know what's really happening here.

I couldn't agree more with that
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

Yes on the 25th of July

looks like they're waiting for the rise of bitcoin price, so they can only pay a little amount of bitcoin.
what a sly company.

We may see it go back to 500 dollar. But with some bad luck it will come even under 450 dollar.

@Amberdev
You mentioned that no shares would by sold by the company and the company would use it's profit to buy shares from exchanges.
It's good to see half of what you said is true. What about the other half? When will the company start buying shared on the exchanges?

I think all previous promises made by the dev are gone , The new Owners are going to come with a new set of goals / rules and we just have to bend over and take it.

Yeah, this can't be a surprise.
If you add it up, they (AmberTrade) walked with a fair amount of $$$ from "investors" and now won't honor their agreement to make them whole.
Also, the title of this forum thread is A LIE.

They did indeed pay dividends for the first year, but, the Ponzi scheme ran it's course and now they're keeping your money.

I'm glad I got out when I did.

I also feel like a fool supporting this company/coin - I even built a mining pool for this ShitCoin.

If you stay with this shit-show, you do so knowing this:

1) Anything the admin says is subject to change, he is not the decision maker.
2) There has been a large profit made by AmberTrade from the sale of this coin, and this information is private. The company releases no financial reports.
4) Eventually, they will be booted from this forum because what's happening here is dishonest, plain and simple

I not longer hold any AMBER shares, but, I want to make sure potential new investors know what's really happening here.

legendary
why cant we download the wallet?

Again wallet problems Dropbox says restricted content its really a mickey mouse operation.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
why cant we download the wallet?
Activity: 281
hahaha...hey, it can't hurt any worse!!  Smiley
legendary

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev

I doubt that they even bother to check the exchanger
legendary

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev

A lot of ambercoins changed hands on C-cex last couple of days if that's the company buying back stocks at these low prices (that they caused by not paying last few quarters and the massive uncertainty)
That would be Really Fucked up.
Activity: 308

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

@Amberdev
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

legendary

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.
We talking about the same bitcoin that has dropped $100 the last 24 hours?
Are we talking about the same bitcoin that was only around $400 3 months ago ?

Yes that seems to be the same bitcoin Smiley
Just a little over a month and then we should know whats going on if its another song and dance ...

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.
Are we talking about the same bitcoin that was only around $400 3 months ago ?
legendary

Yes on the 25th of July

what a sly company.

Its still up a lot but I don't think their that clever to have taken the halving into account when paying dividends.
Someone just bought a huge chunk on the exchange today close to 50k and a decent buy wall left over.
Pages:
Jump to: