Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 42. (Read 407553 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
What about if next price - 600 sat? And down, down ...

it's just a people who is panic sell due not get the next information from dev about a their progress in dividends or lose in their games other like gambling, trading, etc. so you can take a decision:
you can buy back amber for reserve, buy amber a lot and save in your wallet, or cut lose in your trade (I not recommend to you for do it  Huh )
My way, as investor who bought Amber directly from company, is save it in wallet lonnnng.

Excuse me while I call BULLSHIT ,,
Panic sell , Right for many I think its has been their First option to EXIT there hasn't been much buy support anywhere.
There isn't much buy support because of the dividends I'm not sure if they paid well for 1 or 2 quarters but after that It went to 10% of what it was before with the Promise of bigger returns next quarter and then the next Q was paid in AMBER wich is Worthless if Dividends aren't being resumed.
Next quarter was not paid and the one after that hasn't been paid yet either just some words from dev that couldn't tell us anything really because there is a transition of leadership of the company.
So excuse me if I'm finding your explanation of a few scared people that needed to cover their gambling debts TOTAL BULLSHIT.

But at the current price even the low dividends of 10-12$/10k would be quite good returns. Ofc assuming they resume payments.

That's NOT the price the company was selling at.
So people are taking a HUGE loss selling at those prices because there is no more TRUST.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
My way, as investor who bought Amber directly from company, is save it in wallet lonnnng.

you are investor who is buy directly in company? Huh
why not in exchanger? you can be patient to wait for lower prices, as it is today.

I know sometimes for the each peoples are still can not yet impatient to keep passion want to gain a lot interest, so the mostly people spend their much money for invest. it is including me.

well, Sorry, there is no intent to offend everybody. but, after the tragedy of 80k ambercoin theft, I prefer to buy in the exchanger rather than buying directly in companies  Cry Smiley
I bought in the company a year ago. Since then, only mining.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

you are investor who is buy directly in company? Huh
why not in exchanger? you can be patient to wait for lower prices, as it is today.

I know sometimes for the each peoples are still can not yet impatient to keep passion want to gain a lot interest, so the mostly people spend their much money for invest. it is including me.

well, Sorry, there is no intent to offend everybody. but, after the tragedy of 80k ambercoin theft, I prefer to buy in the exchanger rather than buying directly in companies  Cry Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

it's just a people who is panic sell due not get the next information from dev about a their progress in dividends or lose in their games other like gambling, trading, etc. so you can take a decision:
you can buy back amber for reserve, buy amber a lot and save in your wallet, or cut lose in your trade (I not recommend to you for do it  Huh )

Panic sell , Right for many I think its has been their First option to EXIT there hasn't been much buy support anywhere.
There isn't much buy support because of the dividends I'm not sure if they paid well for 1 or 2 quarters but after that It went to 10% of what it was before with the Promise of bigger returns next quarter and then the next Q was paid in AMBER wich is Worthless if Dividends aren't being resumed.
Next quarter was not paid and the one after that hasn't been paid yet either just some words from dev that couldn't tell us anything really because there is a transition of leadership of the company.
So excuse me if I'm finding your explanation of a few scared people that needed to cover their gambling debts TOTAL BULLSHIT.

But at the current price even the low dividends of 10-12$/10k would be quite good returns. Ofc assuming they resume payments.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

quarkchain.io

legendary

quarkchain.io
On bluetrade buying price - 0.00000715 B((

you are right  Wink

so you not must to negative thinking. we all know, if something like this always happens. remember a time the amber price is falling down in 1000 satoshi. and going up to 1500 satoshi after a few days. if you using the moments for trade amber, so you can get a profit from them. and happened again now in bleutrade. so don't crying and does to get your profit.
legendary

you are right  Wink

so you not must to negative thinking. we all know, if something like this always happens. remember a time the amber price is falling down in 1000 satoshi. and going up to 1500 satoshi after a few days. if you using the moments for trade amber, so you can get a profit from them. and happened again now in bleutrade. so don't crying and does to get your profit.
quarkchain.io
Activity: 630
Dev, how Brexit can impact Amber-Trade?

This question is not that simple in fact.
There is no answer at the moment.
We are monitoring possible changes in GB laws/taxes.

Brexit was a little bit unexpected Smiley

So now we don't really know if it will be any impact or not.
Will see.

P.S. But all stated above concerns only GB as host country of headquarter .
      Future of business in whole will not be affected by Brexit.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Ended Q2/2016, started Q3/2016.
Raw materials going down, startups and pink bright ideas going up... I hope at the time entire startup-world crashes, AMBER is no more startup and company vaults are full of raw and processed amber.

Dev, how Brexit can impact Amber-Trade? Company (internal) operating currency was USD, so no effects?
If London falls down as European capitol of finance and business (unlikely) then I can recommend Luxembourg (better) or even Baltic countries (not so good due to the current NATO/Russia confrontation)... Cheesy Just joking.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
how do we have to use bootstrap?i dled the file and i couldnt use the dbase.Can so please explain for us the dummies?

it gets put in an empty datadir with wallet closed, then you launch the wallet and will go to "importing bootstrap" the good thing about a true bootstrap is that there is 0 chance of corruption and orphans
Activity: 784
Datadir copy + Installer that puts all files on their places.
This way of instalation works perfectly on blank wallets instalation.

If wallet was not empty then sometimes you will need to use "repairwallet" command after this fast way of wallet synchronization to see all your coins.

P.S. Initially it was made for dummies to make sync process as easy as possible.

datadir copies can contain orphans, and future database conversions can fail... surprised as a "dev" you aren't releasing real bootstraps that contain all valid blocks without the chance of having orphans and corrupting databases

I know.
Thanks. Wink

As I said this way is for quick installation of the wallet by people who are weak PC users.
And it works fine.

There is no problem to make bootstrap for more skilled ones.

Edit:
Bootstrap.dat -
https://mega.nz/#!yNsGGQbL!TTK6ix_I6cT8s-KiqFhnSZbqWsCk-ulkkpED_P4_q_4

how do we have to use bootstrap?i dled the file and i couldnt use the dbase.Can so please explain for us the dummies?

If wallet was not empty then sometimes you will need to use "repairwallet" command after this fast way of wallet synchronization to see all your coins.

P.S. Initially it was made for dummies to make sync process as easy as possible.

datadir copies can contain orphans, and future database conversions can fail... surprised as a "dev" you aren't releasing real bootstraps that contain all valid blocks without the chance of having orphans and corrupting databases

I know.
Thanks. Wink

As I said this way is for quick installation of the wallet by people who are weak PC users.
And it works fine.

There is no problem to make bootstrap for more skilled ones.

Edit:
Bootstrap.dat -

WALLETS UPGRADE

AmberCoin wallets have been upgraded.
Update IS NOT mandatory.

Win wallet doesn't have significant changes - it worked and works well.
So if you use Win wallet you can continue to use it.

While MAC users should upgrade because in the latest version important issue with syncing was fixed.

WIN - https://mega.nz/#!bBMmEAjD!D8ZpT7ggLyjj12DEGWjWCfmOuC1AvtDEgv9rrT-RpZw
MAC - https://mega.nz/#!uIc1AATR!DPbqu_eZO5y0ejnGuEYZk2lBoCXozz0pRARg_S9i0Xc

Also there is an option to download blockchain to reduce time to make wallet working from the scratch.
All you should do after downloading (size - 575Mb) is to run installer.

BlockChain + WIN wallet + Installer -
https://mega.nz/#!TJNDWYTa!oX0cw6u5Ch3S5sxX5wTMOX4gTJM_qfBg8bQMooKZvSw

is the blockchain, a datadir copy or a true bootstrap?
WALLETS UPGRADE

AmberCoin wallets have been upgraded.
Update IS NOT mandatory.

Win wallet doesn't have significant changes - it worked and works well.
So if you use Win wallet you can continue to use it.

While MAC users should upgrade because in the latest version important issue with syncing was fixed.

WIN - https://mega.nz/#!bBMmEAjD!D8ZpT7ggLyjj12DEGWjWCfmOuC1AvtDEgv9rrT-RpZw
MAC - https://mega.nz/#!uIc1AATR!DPbqu_eZO5y0ejnGuEYZk2lBoCXozz0pRARg_S9i0Xc

Also there is an option to download blockchain to reduce time to make wallet working from the scratch.
All you should do after downloading (size - 575Mb) is to run installer.

BlockChain + WIN wallet + Installer -
https://mega.nz/#!TJNDWYTa!oX0cw6u5Ch3S5sxX5wTMOX4gTJM_qfBg8bQMooKZvSw

Bootstrap.dat -

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
3) Dividends have not been paid in BTC since Q3 of 2015. Q4 2015 dividends were paid in AMBER (Ponzi anyone?)
It amazes me that you actually went through this and don't remember q3 was paid in amber and q4 was in fact paid in btc.

On an entirely unrelated note, a member of my legal team will be in London on business next week... by legal team I mean just a friend with a law degree, not anyone doing legal work on my dime lol. I am trying my best to persuade him to do a little pop in visit on my behalf, but am unsure if it will happen. If he is able to do so, I'll report back on the matter.

Yes Q3 2015 was payed "normally" Q4 they told us they had to Reinvest and payed  a fraction of earlier dividends remember and we would see the benefits next Q that they then proceeded to pay in Ambercoin and then just stopped paying altogether.

OOPPSS. Yeah typo:)
Pages:
Jump to: