Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 67. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
ambercoin.info and amber-trade.com down, not the best timing for this Cheesy
I assume [email protected] is down too, no chance to send BTC address now?
People I know use hetzner.de for public services where uptime is critical. If they need Europe located service provider. They (hetzner) have reasonable prices and different level services. Just my 5 cents, there are plenty of other good providers too.

Let amber-trade.com be where it is, but ambercoin.info must be located somewhere else. Not both down with the same time! [email protected] forwarded to [email protected] with accumulating buffers for amber-trade.com downtime and with autoreplay "amber-trade.com down, your email will be forwarded with delay/later" or something like that.

EDIT: Or... it is roughly 1 year from AMBER start... Someone forgot to extend domains registration?

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Are the Q4 amounts correct?  They seem to be missing a digit.

LMFAO.
Good stuff, thank's for some timely levity on this forum.

Just here to boost moral Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

LMFAO.
Good stuff, thank's for some timely levity on this forum.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Please send your BTC address (or other payment details) to [email protected]
Q4 dividends payouts will be on thursday, 4-th of February.

On wednesday e-mails will be sent to those shareholders who doesn't send their payment details.
[/quo
te]

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Please send your BTC address (or other payment details) to [email protected]
Q4 dividends payouts will be on thursday, 4-th of February.

On wednesday e-mails will be sent to those shareholders who doesn't send their payment details.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Whatever you say, Olga.
As long as the big investors remain in control, I'm sure it's fine with you:)

Baseless claims backed by 0 proof, again... At least your modus operandi hasn't changed. And seriously point out a corporation on this planet that is not controlled by the larger investors.

Proof? I don't need proof that you're a mouthpiece for the AmberTrade - you're a cheerleader who doesn't seem to mind the questionable practices of AmberTrade.
Good for you - feel free to be as blind as you like.

There are quite a few corporations who's control is influenced by a board, which AmberTrade doesn't have.
They actually CARE if the price plummets on the exchanges, which AmberTrade does NOT.

Soon we will see the true nature of this endeavor - when sales of Amber directly from AmberTrade stop.

There is no When they Have already stopped Ambertrade sells for 22500 Sat and the exchange between 3-4000 sat Its a bit of a difference unless the exchange price somehow skyrockets wich I don't see happening before they publish their financial statement as to where all the money from dividends disappeared to 2 quarters in a row.
So for the next 3 months Until they publish the financial statement they wont sell any @ that price and I don't see the exchange price jumping up since they just f'ed over their customers 2 quarters in a row.
I hope to be pleasantly surprised in 3 months but I highly doubt and most certainly don't count on it.

Smell the glove.
Whatever you say, Olga.

Baseless claims backed by 0 proof, again... At least your modus operandi hasn't changed. And seriously point out a corporation on this planet that is not controlled by the larger investors.

Proof? I don't need proof that you're a mouthpiece for the AmberTrade - you're a cheerleader who doesn't seem to mind the questionable practices of AmberTrade.
Good for you - feel free to be as blind as you like.

There are quite a few corporations who's control is influenced by a board, which AmberTrade doesn't have.
They actually CARE if the price plummets on the exchanges, which AmberTrade does NOT.

Soon we will see the true nature of this endeavor - when sales of Amber directly from AmberTrade stop.
Activity: 701
Smart investors also look at the Reason for the price being low before they buy .. it works both ways.
yeah, thats obvious
legendary
what a shame. ambercoin loss %600 in 2 quarter
Smart investors buy when the price is low...

Smart investors also look at the Reason for the price being low before they buy .. it works both ways.
Activity: 701
Smart investors buy when the price is low...
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 478
Whatever you say, Olga.

Activity: 605
Winter is gone, Spring is coming?
Smell the glove.
I hate to say it - but, I told you so.
Q3 non-BTC dividends pay for Q4 dividends - NICE.
you don't hate it, you come here daily to spew your shit

Nah everything is great 6 months got on average 5% of what it sais in the OP now only wait just another 3 months for some answers as to what happend to your 95% the past 6 months its a definite Buy Buy after it hits 10-1 sat.
Ow and you got a bunch of air coins they print/premined themselves like they are the FED.
do you realize what the words "can bring" mean? They aren't guarantees of a minimum payout, so stop treating them like they are

Whatever you say, Olga.
legendary

Nah everything is great 6 months got on average 5% of what it sais in the OP now only wait just another 3 months for some answers as to what happend to your 95% the past 6 months its a definite Buy Buy after it hits 10-1 sat.
Ow and you got a bunch of air coins they print/premined themselves like they are the FED.
do you realize what the words "can bring" mean? They aren't guarantees of a minimum payout, so stop treating them like they are

Ill check back in 3 months after they publish their financial statement If their still around to do that.
U keep those blinders on horsy Crypto needs more people like you.

Guess so.  Bitcoin never would have made it with just the noisy people from here.   It would have died in 2009.

If u cant see how different Ambercoin is from Bitcoin there is no hope for you.
legendary

Ill check back in 3 months after they publish their financial statement If their still around to do that.
U keep those blinders on horsy Crypto needs more people like you.

Activity: 478

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
738 more coins sold @c-cex and we are looking at 2k satoshi, with 1k satoshi not far away.

Do not worry . I Am ready to buy. Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
738 more coins sold @c-cex and we are looking at 2k satoshi, with 1k satoshi not far away.

Pages:
Jump to: