Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 71. (Read 407556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

take a sample of participants 3. their holding 50k amber more and only got $57
hmmm... it's dividends cheapest Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Q4 2015 DIVIDENDS

AMBER TRADE LTD Q4 2015 DIVIDENDS

Amber Trade LTD has determined Q4 2015 profit and dividends amount to be paid to each shareholder.
103,490$ will be paid as a Q4 2015 dividends.

Here is the "Amber Trade LTD Q4 2015 Dividends" table -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AHJUtCu5rY5r5lcePKoXNDO7TnnFXsAIi8WZaaOked0/edit#gid=0
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I meant corporate, I'm minority owner in a small construction company. I feel the k-1 is corporate filings?  I know I need it frequently in my personal financial stuff. Having to 1099 subcontractors and keep their info straight is a pain. We've been burnt by a few with bogus/altered tax info. Long story short I'll be the last to bust balls over 8 days, but man I hope all goes smoothly this time. It would be a huge tension relief for all.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

No... but even with a CPA we file multiple extensions and end up filing around July most years  Cheesy

Actually filing can be a lot more complicated and time consuming than simply compiling a w-2. My taxes are usually simple and I typically file early even if I don't have my w-2 yet. This year I bought some stock some of which are MLPs and I hear it's quite common to have to wait for months to get your K-1s and you might have to file for several different states; so I might be in for filing an extension myself.
Activity: 478
Have you ever done a businesses financials? Ambertrade is an actual company, not just selling crypto. I don't even have my W-2 yet and all that's required for it is the same copy paste information from every year before plus how much I made/taxes which is all on my last pay stub.

No... but even with a CPA we file multiple extensions and end up filing around July most years  Cheesy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

why so slow

Have you ever done a businesses financials? Ambertrade is an actual company, not just selling crypto. I don't even have my W-2 yet and all that's required for it is the same copy paste information from every year before plus how much I made/taxes which is all on my last pay stub.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Q4 2015 financial results should be available on 27.01.16.
Our financial department asked for an additional week to finish it.
Will we get info about the financial results today?

Q4 2015 financial results will be published tomorrow.

why so slow
Activity: 630

Q4 2015 financial results will be published tomorrow.
Activity: 433
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
0 active connections, dead?
15 and 16 connections, staking, localmining.
AmberCoin.conf

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=31981
addnode=108.61.173.201
addnode=104.238.177.80
addnode=45.32.69.218

with the official AmberCoin.conf in OP, 1 active connections to AmberCoin network.

use this https://c-cex.com/?id=ws&shownodes=amber and u have 16+ active connections
Activity: 703
AmberCoin.conf

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=31981
addnode=108.61.173.201
addnode=104.238.177.80
addnode=45.32.69.218

with the official AmberCoin.conf in OP, 1 active connections to AmberCoin network.

if you have no plans on solo mining delete lines 1 - 6 of the above conf
Activity: 605
AmberCoin.conf

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=31981
addnode=108.61.173.201
addnode=104.238.177.80
addnode=45.32.69.218

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 605
Activity: 701
Today we should know Q4 returns, I hope Smiley

Don't expect too much Wink
Q3 disaster was a sign for the next dividends...
Officially, the company reinvested the profit and thats why they couldn't pay Q3 in BTC (delayed it by 3 months and didn't pay it at the end, but in worthless AMBERs).
I don't see any reason, why a week later there should be remarkable dividends available.

At this point I expect to see Q4 profits, nothing more.
Activity: 534

Don't expect too much Wink
Q3 disaster was a sign for the next dividends...
Officially, the company reinvested the profit and thats why they couldn't pay Q3 in BTC (delayed it by 3 months and didn't pay it at the end, but in worthless AMBERs).
I don't see any reason, why a week later there should be remarkable dividends available.
Activity: 701
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Too many talk on here like grandma ,...
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Sell all your ambercoin and put it in Ethereum.  At least thats what I did and got lucky because the price of Ethereum over the last couple weeks has more than doubled so I got my money back. 

I realized this is the power of crypto!  Unlike other people who have a 401K or some other investment portfolio, that they do not themselves manage, I can move my money (crypto) from one shitcoin to a more stable provable technology.  I can do this in a matter of hours and recoup my losses.  I feel bad for people with money in the stock market.  There's still hope for us here in the crypto world!  All of us are so ahead of our time!

Crypto is the way of the future!!!

Indeed. And while you have to deal with regulations in stocks, with cryptos all is different. Most exchanges do not require id verification and you can buy or sell cryptos anytime without the need for regulation. One good thing about crypto currencies is that they are extremely volatile, so that makes it a huge advantage (when compared to stocks) to make decent profit if you manage to trade well. You can recoup your losses easier than with stocks.

Nevertheless, if you don't get what we were promised (dividends in BTC not AMBER) I will continue to stake Ambercoins and buy and sell them regardless dividends are paid or not. It is only a matter of patience.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: