Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 70. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
1k satoshi...
I need min 400 000 AMBER for 4 BTC, anytime, let me know.
(I must change to EUR, make SEPA payment (only workdays), convert to BTC and so on, takes some days)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Great Job Amberdev and Team, you just killed your Coin...  Angry

killing us exactly
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Great Job Amberdev and Team, you just killed your Coin...  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

omg you have no idea about markets.
sell means you want to sell.
buy means someone wants to buy.

So you're saying I was 100% correct in quoting the correct sell price? Thanks for the approval of the obvious.
i dont know what you saying buddy. im saying if now we want to sell our coins its valued by 1000satoshis. so 10k amber now equal to 0.1 btc. if anyone wants to buy. i dont think anyone wants to buy for 4k satoshi now cause buy side is around 1k.
legendary
the people who voted Amber as dividends in Q3 certainly regret with this situations
Activity: 478
Merit: 250

So you're saying I was 100% correct in quoting the correct sell price? Thanks for the approval of the obvious.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
Dev please help us to make buy support at exchange,we have no choices right now

price drop after you make announcements about dividends

you ever said that the more people invest in amber,more profits company will get

but in fact ,.....you scammed us with this

so ,what the next
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Q4 2015 DIVIDENDS

AMBER TRADE LTD Q4 2015 DIVIDENDS

Amber Trade LTD has determined Q4 2015 profit and dividends amount to be paid to each shareholder.
103,490$ will be paid as a Q4 2015 dividends.

Here is the "Amber Trade LTD Q4 2015 Dividends" table -

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AHJUtCu5rY5r5lcePKoXNDO7TnnFXsAIi8WZaaOked0/edit#gid=0

When the dividends of $ will be paid?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Check again genious.
I was the one of the most active user over here, but after q3 and 4 dividends game is over.

I did check again... I was right, added photo for proof. Also "genius" is spelled genius, it has no O. Take your 0 balance elsewhere.

so basicly now people trying to sell amber for 4k but now buy orders on 1100 satoshi. it means if you want to sell your amber. it will be for 1100 satoshi. just let you know its just for 5k amber.basicly amber is dead in ccex now.
btw im checking ccex prices. if there any market now buy orders over 4k its good deal go and dump.
edit:i just check all markets. all dead. so anyway we all screwed
Check again genious.
I was the one of the most active user over here, but after q3 and 4 dividends game is over.

I did check again... I was right, added photo for proof. Also "genius" is spelled genius, it has no O. Take your 0 balance elsewhere.

twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Thanks god i dump all my coins over 4k. After this point i dont think we could see over 4k

Lowest sell on c-cex is 4.1k, but since you have no amber... Get the f on out of here.
Check again genious.
legendary
maybe still not final yet

we hope
Thanks god i dump all my coins over 4k. After this point i dont think we could see over 4k

Lowest sell on c-cex is 4.1k, but since you have no amber... Get the f on out of here.
twn
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011
Activity: 433

take a sample of participants 3. their holding 50k amber more and only got $57
hmmm... it's dividends cheapest Cheesy
That is really disappointing!! Thought after the Q3 Fiasco it can't get worse, but .... !!
Activity: 534
Looking on the Q3 vote excel sheet, people who voted for btc (and I think those are real investors) have just 0.02673562 of the shares that corresponds to $2674 as dividends. Actually, not a big deal for the company.....just half of the already sold 52k AMBER in the last round.
Activity: 534

LOL, just go a bit further with your example....
Participant 3 (it is not personal, just an example, would be anyone of us)
After 3 months delay of dividends there will be vote again and he will get 570 AMBER instead of BTC (at this time the company would probably just decide a price of $0.1 per AMBER). In the meanwhile the price at exchange will drop down to 1k sat, so if participant 3 would sell his dividends and get something like 0.0057 BTC that is around $2.5 .... let's hope the btc price will jump up by a factor 200x (LOL) so he can make e profit of 500 bucks...
I think game is over!
legendary

oohh ,..God

after six months and we only got like this

we will see many people will laugh at us
legendary