Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 78. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 701
Merit: 500
Just as I've written several times - there were mamy offers at 0,02-0,025$; after price agreement the seller would send coins to the exchange and buyer would buy it. There is little coins to sell at the exchange because they are hold at registered addresses. So is there another reason of such a decision?

were the 534k coins? cause that's how many got accepted in the first offer. i doubt the answer is yes... i may be wrong though.

Perhaps yes, there were many investors that needed BTC or hoped thet could buy Amber back cheaper. But I'm sure that some of investors that chose Amber won't do that if they knew that Amber won't be covered by investment protection. I thought is was obvious. And some investors chose Amber because they have little hope to get btc fast.
Activity: 630
is this silver ambercoin just for the people who voted für ambercoin at the second vote or for the other too who choose 50% at first vote?

ed: ok answer over me.. but will i get one too? i choosed at first vote 50% of my dividends in amber and at second vote btc because dont want too see this guys here crying.. because they get no btc^^
Yes.
This has no relation to voting.

i think i dont understand it right Cheesy the people who choosed 50% amber as a payout and voted for btc get one silver ambercoin too^^?

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
is this silver ambercoin just for the people who voted für ambercoin at the second vote or for the other too who choose 50% at first vote?

ed: ok answer over me.. but will i get one too? i choosed at first vote 50% of my dividends in amber and at second vote btc because dont want too see this guys here crying.. because they get no btc^^
Yes.

i think i dont understand it right Cheesy the people who choosed 50% amber as a payout and voted for btc get one silver ambercoin too^^?

Yes.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Just as I've written several times - there were mamy offers at 0,02-0,025$; after price agreement the seller would send coins to the exchange and buyer would buy it. There is little coins to sell at the exchange because they are hold at registered addresses. So is there another reason of such a decision?

were the 534k coins? cause that's how many got accepted in the first offer. i doubt the answer is yes... i may be wrong though.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

What is the weight of the coin going to be?   
~ 20g

How much silver will be in it?
~20g Smiley

What's its value?
It is without nominal value.
We are not going to sell them.

Who actually voted for AMBER this second round?  Anyone?
No.
It is not for those who voted for AMBER.
They are for those who has chosen Amber as way to receive Q3 dividends (all or part)
That option was available till 04.01.16
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Company decided to make a small pleasant surprise for those 30 shareholders who has used reinvestment option for Q3 2015 dividends.

Each of them will get a silver AMBERCOIN as a gift.

Yep here it is!  HEy look on the bright side all of us that voted BTC can look at it too!  There it is a silver Ambercoin cool!!  Ohh Ahhh, My guess is noone will ever touch one in real life.

What is the weight of the coin going to be?  How much silver will be in it? What's its value?  Who actually voted for AMBER this second round?  Anyone?  
So the investors that wanted company keep its word: "BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$" would be disadvantaged twice: first they won't be given BTC, the second they won't get souvenirs as the others. I wonder why did company ask investors, what they wanted to get? (I mean the first choice, not voting).
EDIT
I would understand if the company said: "Sorry we have to invest money for development, so we can't give you money right now."Instead of this a strange spectacle was performed.

1. It is not a disadvantage for someone.
But advantage for those who support a long-term plans of the Company.
It is a gift for loyalty.
And pay a special attention that we haven't say a word before or during the reinvestment campaign.

2. We couldn't paid 900k at once without changes in development plans but we had 45k ready to be paid out before the start of the voting.

Does this 45k will be available for Q4?

You don't know if the company has a Q4 profit... have to wait a week.

Just to make it clear Wink "In case" they do Tongue

I can't say for sure but most likely YES.

Read carefully.

And I don't know if it will be once again in future.

Doesn't matter if you do it again or not, that doesn't stop ME from producing some.....and out of curiosity why did you go with a crown emblem instead of the Ambercoin logo?

You are welcome.
But it will be something like Chinese Vertu - looks like Vertu but when you press "Concierge" button all that you get is silence Wink

This crown is a logo of Amber Trade LTD.
Activity: 700
So the investors that wanted company keep its word: "BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$" would be disadvantaged twice: first they won't be given BTC, the second they won't get souvenirs as the others. I wonder why did company ask investors, what they wanted to get? (I mean the first choice, not voting).
EDIT
I would understand if the company said: "Sorry we have to invest money for development, so we can't give you money right now."Instead of this a strange spectacle was performed.

And pay a special attention that we haven't say a word before or during the reinvestment campaign.

2. We couldn't paid 900k at once without changes in development plans but we had 45k ready to be paid out before the start of the voting.

Just to make it clear Wink "In case" they do Tongue
EDIT

EDIT

1) lack od advantage is an disadvantage Wink
2) if you have 45k ready to be paid, I don't understand the logical inconsequence: first you let the investors choose if they want amber or BTC than you didn't respect the choice of btc and run the voting...
Activity: 532
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Read carefully.

Doesn't matter if you do it again or not, that doesn't stop ME from producing some.....and out of curiosity why did you go with a crown emblem instead of the Ambercoin logo?
Activity: 700
EDIT

Company decided to make a small pleasant surprise for those 30 shareholders who has used reinvestment option for Q3 2015 dividends.

LMAO now THAT is funny.........Carrot and Stick eh? Or just training people to always vote Amber so you never have to pay out actual BTC?

As probably all of you DON'T know I have made Pure Silver Physical Coins in the past but have retired from that......I am now contemplating coming out of retirement JUST to produce a run of Pure Silver AmberCoins for all the Investors that voted BTC (and anyone else that wants one)

Read carefully.

EDIT

LMAO now THAT is funny.........Carrot and Stick eh? Or just training people to always vote Amber so you never have to pay out actual BTC?

As probably all of you DON'T know I have made Pure Silver Physical Coins in the past but have retired from that......I am now contemplating coming out of retirement JUST to produce a run of Pure Silver AmberCoins for all the Investors that voted BTC (and anyone else that wants one)

EDIT:

And I know how much it costs to make those things looking at a minimum of $3000 - $5000. Nice to know where your dividend money goes eh?
In the wallet go to help -> debug window -> console ->then type in repairwallet

geting this
And good?

Yes that is good it means your wallet is functioning correctly

EDIT
Pages:
Jump to: