Pages:
Author

Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$ - page 90. (Read 407556 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Also vote number 35 for BTC payments (AHLNCZFVQ3xG86CgsxeJNGvgJENEmz5UHb) has just under 60,000 AMBER but has only been given an actual share weight of 451 AMBER. Basically we are being fucked gentlemen. I hope these are all honest mistakes but I've been around too long to hold out such naive hope. I think the whole Vote ledger needs to undergo a public audit OR THE DEV NEEDS TO STOP THESE SHENANIGANS PAY PEOPLE IN BTC AS PROMISED, PAY JUST THOSE THAT WANT AMBER IN AMBER AND EVERYONE ELSE IN BTC OR MAKE EACH VOTE COUNT AS ONE VOTE INSTEAD OF THIS RIDICULOUS WEIGHTED VOTING SHIT

EDIT: I would even say if the company doesn't have the funds for Dividends THEN BE HONEST AND TELL US THIS DO NOT TRY TO MANIPULATE VOTES AND SUCH TO PASS OFF WORTHLESS COINS INSTEAD OF BTC.

This address had only 10k coins atvtge end if q3... And registered for a whopping 4 days of q3, thus getting paid for 4 days out of 91 or 92 days of the quarter. This is based solely on registration date of the wallet.

Ah ok makes sense then. Thank you for explaining it. Looking at it from the CURRENT shareholder totals standpoint is what threw me off. I still don't agree with the weighted voting but I do feel better considering there is a higher probability of no fraud occurring

Ok, there is already fraud - when you change the rules as you please (Amber LTD or AmberDev, whoever made this voting fiasco happen), IT'S FRAUD.
Also, I see no guaranteed payout if we don't want to keep the AMBER coins, as it's stated shareholders who purchase directly from AMBER LTD.
Aren't those who purchase directly from AMBER LTD entitled to a buypack at the purchase price? Might be mistaken on that, I'm sure someone will weight in this.
So, we are essentially getting the dividend reduced by a factor of 3 (current price is 0.016584).

That said, at least there is some dividend happening after all - which is a good thing.
Weighted voting actually is fair, and you could make a case for investor choice as well.

I just can't believe there are still fools who buy this coin at 3-4x the current market value.
That may be the most foolish thing I've ever heard - would you buy Apple @ $290 a share with a %30 annual dividend (staking)?

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's cool, confusions happen... glad I could shed light on your questions. So much crazy going on around here. I hope things right themselves and become a distant memory.

You and me both.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
It's cool, confusions happen... glad I could shed light on your questions. So much crazy going on around here. I hope things right themselves and become a distant memory.
Also vote number 35 for BTC payments (AHLNCZFVQ3xG86CgsxeJNGvgJENEmz5UHb) has just under 60,000 AMBER but has only been given an actual share weight of 451 AMBER. Basically we are being fucked gentlemen. I hope these are all honest mistakes but I've been around too long to hold out such naive hope. I think the whole Vote ledger needs to undergo a public audit OR THE DEV NEEDS TO STOP THESE SHENANIGANS PAY PEOPLE IN BTC AS PROMISED, PAY JUST THOSE THAT WANT AMBER IN AMBER AND EVERYONE ELSE IN BTC OR MAKE EACH VOTE COUNT AS ONE VOTE INSTEAD OF THIS RIDICULOUS WEIGHTED VOTING SHIT

EDIT: I would even say if the company doesn't have the funds for Dividends THEN BE HONEST AND TELL US THIS DO NOT TRY TO MANIPULATE VOTES AND SUCH TO PASS OFF WORTHLESS COINS INSTEAD OF BTC.

This address had only 10k coins atvtge end if q3... And registered for a whopping 4 days of q3, thus getting paid for 4 days out of 91 or 92 days of the quarter. This is based solely on registration date of the wallet.

Ah ok makes sense then. Thank you for explaining it. Looking at it from the CURRENT shareholder totals standpoint is what threw me off. I still don't agree with the weighted voting but I do feel better considering there is a higher probability of no fraud occurring

This address had only 10k coins at the end of q3... And registered for a whopping 4 days of q3, thus getting paid for 4 days out of 91 or 92 days of the quarter. This is based solely on registration date of the wallet.
just wanted to point out something interesting, the largest voter for AMBER payout (AbDiqpYoQVVZtmvChHktHPF6Zdp8i3zyCk) has received over 34 MILLION AMBER and sent out over 33 Million, basically it doesnt add up to me. I think the company is rigging the vote so they don't have to pay out the infinetley more valuable BTC compared to the veritable mountains of near-worthless AMBER they have on hand. This is just my opinion.

His number is so high from staking... I've gone through 11 million coins and only have 200k actual coins.

ok that explains that, but what about the miscalculation of vote weight?
just wanted to point out something interesting, the largest voter for AMBER payout (AbDiqpYoQVVZtmvChHktHPF6Zdp8i3zyCk) has received over 34 MILLION AMBER and sent out over 33 Million, basically it doesnt add up to me. I think the company is rigging the vote so they don't have to pay out the infinetley more valuable BTC compared to the veritable mountains of near-worthless AMBER they have on hand. This is just my opinion.

His number is so high from staking... I've gone through 11 million coins and only have 200k actual coins.

2nd EDIT: Just checked another abnormally low weighted BTC vote (AUJcL667NbFCcvaiXeAscQyXNfMx8pHqkj) and this person has 4000 more coins then they are being attributed as having. Seriously this whole fucking thing needs to be recalculated or the whole weighted voting thing needs to be scrubbed and have each vote count as one vote with the max number of votes determined by the number eligible shareholders.

just as I wrote before:
send coins --> check custom change address --> enter there your registered address from which you want to send
after sending 1 Amber to vote address, all Amber should be sent to ones registered address

+1, thanks for a simple an easy explanation for others. Hopefully dev will contact investors with large chunks in the wrong address.
Activity: 701
Thanks guys for the confirmation... Something I noticed, a LOT of folks have funds sent to the vote and a return address not their registered account. One guy has 10k sent to a change address I fear is his entire account. Dev should contact some of these people with simple instructions on righting this. Perhaps someone can write an easy explanation that can be understood by all. I'm not that technical nor a wordsmith.

just as I wrote before:
send coins --> check custom change address --> enter there your registered address from which you want to send
after sending 1 Amber to vote address, all Amber should be sent to ones registered address
Thanks guys for the confirmation... Something I noticed, a LOT of folks have funds sent to the vote and a return address not their registered account. One guy has 10k sent to a change address I fear is his entire account. Dev should contact some of these people with simple instructions on righting this. Perhaps someone can write an easy explanation that can be understood by all. I'm not that technical nor a wordsmith.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Also the 2nd and 3rd time you didn't send coins from your registered address... They came from a change address.

Also is anybody else still not staking? It has been almost 24 hours stake free here...

my last stake is 20h ago..

I haven't gotten a stake in 27 hours, I usually get 2-5 a day.
Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Also the 2nd and 3rd time you didn't send coins from your registered address... They came from a change address.

Also is anybody else still not staking? It has been almost 24 hours stake free here...

Yes same here no staking with wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

my last stake is 20h ago..

Activity: 87
Merit: 11
Just wait. I dont think it is updating real time.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Voting has started!

Voting will last 72 hours - from NOW  to 21:00GMT 18.01.16.
2 addresses for voting are available here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oLvTKdIRx9NJGVZ82vdx-xgiVjAtJ7KO-gxviJR1mEk/edit#gid=305277065

In order to vote you need to send 1 AMBER from your registered address to one of these addresses corresponding to your decision.

Only the first vote from each registered address will be taken into account.
All the following votes from the same address will not be taken into account.
Also the votes sent from unregistered addresses will not be accepted in a calculation.
If from some registered address there are votes to both given addresses then only the first one will be legit.

I have sent in my vote 3 times now, still not showing in the spreadsheet/ I did enable custom change address, still nothing. what am I doing wrong ?

Here's the transaction ID from the last one I sent ed4fa2edcc2197b875274e30736ae381ca45e9a94706c60e2067fe2fafd72c0b
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Voting has started!

Voting will last 72 hours - from NOW  to 21:00GMT 18.01.16.
2 addresses for voting are available here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oLvTKdIRx9NJGVZ82vdx-xgiVjAtJ7KO-gxviJR1mEk/edit#gid=305277065

In order to vote you need to send 1 AMBER from your registered address to one of these addresses corresponding to your decision.

Only the first vote from each registered address will be taken into account.
All the following votes from the same address will not be taken into account.
Also the votes sent from unregistered addresses will not be accepted in a calculation.
If from some registered address there are votes to both given addresses then only the first one will be legit.

I have sent in my vote 3 times now, still not showing in the spreadsheet/ I did enable custom change address, still nothing. what am I doing wrong ?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48

why the most all it's concern to paid by amber. why not in BTC's.
what payment via Amber can sell back again to company with easy ?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: