Pages:
Author

Topic: AMD Ryzen hashrate? - page 23. (Read 85898 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 505
March 01, 2017, 01:02:39 PM
Doesn't really matter. CPU mining will never be as profitable. Whatever hashrate new Ryzen processors are getting they will never hit ROI so there is no point in buying them with mining in mind, and if you want to mine from time to time there is no profit (just a few bucks)

are you serious? do some research, it is true that cpu has lower roi but they will hit it... When zec was out the first 2 weeks were great for cpu miners + ryzen should have greater performance and consumption, I need some cpu to my rig, why not buy on which can earn me money?
If you are right why are everyone using GPU over CPU now ? Difficulty is constantly increasing and with low CPU hashrate you will eventually be in a loss. Ryzen cannot earn you money. For that 350$ (1700) you can get almost RX 470 and for a few more bucks you can get another one. CPU mining is just a nonsense. I asked you something last time. Chose cpu and algo and please let us all know what is ROI time and then compare invested money with some GPU in same price range and then tell me CPU mining is any profitable.

first of all you did not ask him but you asked me ... second : on cryptonight the cpu has more profitability than gpu , and there are still some coin mineable only by cpu. the problem with cpu is that for each cpu u need a motherboard and so on , making them very expensive for mining , but if you consider that for each cpu u can pair 6 gpus.... then you are gonna roi pretty fast...

just fyi : at the moment 2 opteron cpus are capable of pulling 900 h/s at less than 100w in monero. such cpu combo will cost around 150 Eur (like a graphic card) problem is that you can
stack up to 4 cpus in an opteron motherboard... and 4cpus mobo are blody expensive....

so CPU WILL HIT ROI , and CPU ARE , ACTUALLY , MORE PROFITABLE THAN GPU , they will just roi slower due to the bond , usually 1 cpu - 1 motherboard.
imagine make 1 rig and for each rig use only 1 videocard.....

here is 6 , SIX, stupid examples of coins that used to bring me not only roi with a cpu but also some serious profit (from oldest to newest )

1 ) BITCOIN (in 2009 was cpu minable only)
2 ) XPM
3 ) XMR
4 ) XMG
5 ) ZCASH
6 ) PASCAL

and this just coz i aint mined zcoin ........

not to mention  that MAGI (XMG ) is still cpu only , and there are more coins cpu only.... but better not to open the eyes to ignorant.... better leave them in the darkness...
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
February 28, 2017, 11:25:28 PM
If you needed a new CPU anyway, the 1700 might be good for monero. My 6800k does 350h/s, and the 1700 should do ~475 at a lower TDP.
But unless we have another Zcash situation where CPU is competitive with GPU in the beginning, it's a worse investment than a GPU. Not saying you won't ROI, but it's comparatively worse.
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
February 28, 2017, 09:48:56 PM
Considering the Ryzen chips dont even come out for 2 more days I doubt you will find an answer right now.

nah, you can already buy them at least in my country - http://imgur.com/a/lobM2

Those must be preorders, or else more benchmarks would be posted besides a couple of low quality leaked screenshots and AMD sourced numbers.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
NoizChain
February 28, 2017, 06:54:19 PM
Considering the Ryzen chips dont even come out for 2 more days I doubt you will find an answer right now.

nah, you can already buy them at least in my country - http://imgur.com/a/lobM2
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
February 28, 2017, 06:34:14 PM
Activity: 263
February 28, 2017, 06:20:24 PM
Doesn't really matter. CPU mining will never be as profitable. Whatever hashrate new Ryzen processors are getting they will never hit ROI so there is no point in buying them with mining in mind, and if you want to mine from time to time there is no profit (just a few bucks)

are you serious? do some research, it is true that cpu has lower roi but they will hit it... When zec was out the first 2 weeks were great for cpu miners + ryzen should have greater performance and consumption, I need some cpu to my rig, why not buy on which can earn me money?
If you are right why are everyone using GPU over CPU now ? Difficulty is constantly increasing and with low CPU hashrate you will eventually be in a loss. Ryzen cannot earn you money. For that 350$ (1700) you can get almost RX 470 and for a few more bucks you can get another one. CPU mining is just a nonsense. I asked you something last time. Chose cpu and algo and please let us all know what is ROI time and then compare invested money with some GPU in same price range and then tell me CPU mining is any profitable.

Op didn't ask if it was profitable or not he asked the hashrate.

It its always possible to ROI if you have cheap electricity. Sure you cant compare a gpu with cpu but still highend cpu's can farm good specially at new coins with low diff.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
February 28, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

NoizChain
February 28, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

February 28, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

lol.....this is biggest bulshit i ahve ever heard Cheesy
okay if you are so smart (not really but...) chose  any CPU, any algorithm and calculate ROI time. You will see what actual hashrate are CPUs getting. Before you write something stupid please do some research beforehand you dumb fuck.
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
February 28, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

lol.....this is biggest bulshit i ahve ever heard Cheesy
February 28, 2017, 04:21:25 PM
Activity: 265
February 28, 2017, 03:32:10 PM
Im curious on this on for cryptonight.
NoizChain
February 28, 2017, 03:27:06 PM
Hello, could somebody please share the hashrate for amd ryzen processor? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: