Pages:
Author

Topic: Amethyst - The billion dollar Idea - 3btc a share. - page 2. (Read 15340 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Is it possible to buy shares with internal organs? I have spare kidney for example

Yes, we have a part-exchange scheme, but we only buy in pairs, so if you're ok selling both we have a deal.

We pay one week after both kidneys are removed to ensure they are functioning properly in the new recipients.

I am so sad now Sad. Nature made a big mistake, gave me two hearts. And I wanted to sell one to invest in this fund. But now you say you take organs only in pairs? Zomg, please take one of my hearts for 10 shares now, while 10 shares cost only one human heart...
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Is it possible to buy shares with internal organs? I have spare kidney for example

Yes, we have a part-exchange scheme, but we only buy in pairs, so if you're ok selling both we have a deal.

We pay one week after both kidneys are removed to ensure they are functioning properly in the new recipients.
Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I am pleased to announce that AmethystFund is being launched.

We will invest in shares in Amethyst and intend to raise 10m shares at 10BTC each. As an incentive we guarantee to buy them back in 5 years time at 20BTC for a 100% return.

Now because this is a special 'Secret Private Superfund' we will not actually be offering any prospectus, not will we be providing any shareholder updates, as these could leak the secret plans for the company.

Small encouraging dividends will be paid during the launch phase, but due to a long holiday I may not be able able to answer emails for some time after all the money has been raised.

Obviously the return guarantee is an important part of the structure, so it has been guaranteed by the new Buffett Google Global Secure Credit Guarantee LLC company, which has only charged 10% for this amazing guarantee. Please don't ask details about the financial details of the guarantor, since it is also a very secret company, but it's got Warren Buffets name in it and Google, so I think that should provide all the certainty necessary.

More details to follow.

After I got my first massive payments you removed all doubt. Quit filling my head with these useless details and let me buy MORE!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

We will invest in shares in Amethyst and intend to raise 10m shares at 10BTC each. As an incentive we guarantee to buy them back in 5 years time at 20BTC for a 100% return.

Now because this is a special 'Secret Private Superfund' we will not actually be offering any prospectus, not will we be providing any shareholder updates, as these could leak the secret plans for the company.

Small encouraging dividends will be paid during the launch phase, but due to a long holiday I may not be able able to answer emails for some time after all the money has been raised.

Obviously the return guarantee is an important part of the structure, so it has been guaranteed by the new Buffett Google Global Secure Credit Guarantee LLC company, which has only charged 10% for this amazing guarantee. Please don't ask details about the financial details of the guarantor, since it is also a very secret company, but it's got Warren Buffets name in it and Google, so I think that should provide all the certainty necessary.

More details to follow.
Activity: 298

More details to follow.
legendary
Update - before going onto an exchange we just wanted to do a quick update to the contract. Due to the very high demand we will be releasing a further 10 million shares on all exchanges at 3btc. We ask that those with shares at the moment to try and give other people a chance into this life changing venture. We ask that you only keep your bids to 10btc.

Lets do the math.

10 Million shares * 3 BTC/share = 30 Million Bitcoins.
Only 21 Million Bitcoins will ever exist, So how do you plan to sell all 10 Million shares?

lol, I've seen stuff like that, look at the stub quotes on ASICMiner, the ones for like 20 bitcoins a share. AM's market cap would be larger than all bitcoins possible for that to get filled

Heh, you just don't understand the power of infinite ROI, do you?

TO THE SUN

I heard Apple and Microsoft are investing 5 billion USD in Amethyst

It was trillion. You forgot a few zeroes.
Activity: 406
Update - before going onto an exchange we just wanted to do a quick update to the contract. Due to the very high demand we will be releasing a further 10 million shares on all exchanges at 3btc. We ask that those with shares at the moment to try and give other people a chance into this life changing venture. We ask that you only keep your bids to 10btc.

Lets do the math.

Only 21 Million Bitcoins will ever exist, So how do you plan to sell all 10 Million shares?

lol, I've seen stuff like that, look at the stub quotes on ASICMiner, the ones for like 20 bitcoins a share. AM's market cap would be larger than all bitcoins possible for that to get filled

TO THE SUN

I heard Apple and Microsoft are investing 5 billion USD in Amethyst
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Lets do the math.

TO THE SUN
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hmm, Things are starting to look fishy.

No fish here; just sharks. And we're winning!

And our laser beams will not be denied!

TO THE SUN
Activity: 546

Lets do the math.

legendary

Lets do the math.

Please don't share your flawed mathematics with us. Everyone who was an early adopter is already a multi-millionaire. If you don't believe that, keep living in your box.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Happy AMETHYST DIV DAY

first 10 share holders to leave their btc address below will receive their .1 btc in divs

1SCAMy3QcVgYU3d2a3ATidF2VQ6FDW5P3

It's not like I need it since I'm an earlier adopter of Amethyst, but well... free coins are free
Activity: 336

Its fishy that he is trying to collect 30,000,000 Bitcoins.

Lets do the math.

legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
1AvdmnLfJpTy2JyESmkZU6xJLrwE92aFTV Cheesy Hope I'm still in the game. I'll be visiting your headquarters again sometime in the future.
Activity: 602
for all the lucky people who got the divs today! congrats on your infinite ROI!
Pages:
Jump to: