Pages:
Author

Topic: Amethyst - The billion dollar Idea - 3btc a share. - page 6. (Read 15340 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I cant wait Wink
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
sorry..what is this ?

5000 TH by December

500000 TH by July 2014

To the moon guys!

Highfives everyone.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
sorry..what is this ?

That is irrelevant, you just need to make sure you own some!

Activity: 266
sorry..what is this ?
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
I'm looking to diverify in some low risk securities and this looks promising. Anyone willing to sell their shares at a premium?
Activity: 182
To the sun!!!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
dont b jellus u bcorz u missed out on the speshal pre pre ipo shares of 1btc.

QFT; these n00bs don't know what they missed out on. I managed to get 23 million shares and now I have 46 million BTC. Deyjellyukno. Maybe next time they'll be smart and jump on awesome deals like this. Until then they'll remain peasants. PEASANTS!
Activity: 253
dont b jellus u bcorz u missed out on the speshal pre pre ipo shares of 1btc.

Contract.
Hi invest in Amethyst today. We are offering 1 million shares at 1btc each. We have already been paying divs for the last month "ask on irc" and will continue to do so......probably.
End Contact.

+1 My favorite parts are:  
ContRact. End Contact.

And the
Hi invest in _____.

That was fun to read.  Clearly a native English speaker wrote this.  Roll Eyes

-1 for not leaving a wallet address where we can send you our hard earned btc.

At times I do feel like people falling for such obvious horseshit deserve what they get.  But then I remember the thieves are more skilled at their craft than the meek.

Still better deal than BFL

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
No probs, awesome few weeks for trading, sorry for lack of updates but wow just been intense week of trading, i managed to sell 100 asicminer shares for 3 btc each and i purchashed 150btc and in labcoin and 150btc in btcgarden

NAV per shares is now at 2btc a share.

This guy is more transparent than glass...

Quick, where can I send my BTC?!?!
Activity: 924
Contract.
Hi invest in Amethyst today. We are offering 1 million shares at 1btc each. We have already been paying divs for the last month "ask on irc" and will continue to do so......probably.
End Contact.

+1 My favorite parts are:  
ContRact. End Contact.

And the
Hi invest in _____.

That was fun to read.  Clearly a native English speaker wrote this.  Roll Eyes

-1 for not leaving a wallet address where we can send you our hard earned btc.

At times I do feel like people falling for such obvious horseshit deserve what they get.  But then I remember the thieves are more skilled at their craft than the meek.

clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
I'm all in

arrr.. shoot.. if he's going all-in, I want in on this too... 2BTC per share? with a max. of 10BTC? 5 Shares? is that all i can get?

QG
PS> btw, wtf am I in for?
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
I'm all in
No probs, awesome few weeks for trading, sorry for lack of updates but wow just been intense week of trading, i managed to sell 100 asicminer shares for 3 btc each and i purchashed 150btc and in labcoin and 150btc in btcgarden

NAV per shares is now at 2btc a share.
Activity: 182
I have 1000 shares and now I own a yacht. Thanks Amethyst.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com

rofl Smiley

good one Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 364
Thanks guys, appreciate the support. We have some incredible news coming up...in just 2 weeks. Thank you to everyone who desperately wants to get in on the next hottest thing in the bitcoin world. Emails have been sent.

Amethyst will continue leading the way in this industry.

Where is the countdown? You cannot make such an announcement without a countdown. Best with a flashy red button saying that over 90% of the shares have already been sold, last chance to get some!
Thanks guys, appreciate the support. We have some incredible news coming up...in just 2 weeks. Thank you to everyone who desperately wants to get in on the next hottest thing in the bitcoin world. Emails have been sent.

Amethyst will continue leading the way in this industry.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Only 1M BTC market cap with no business plan?

Bargain!
Activity: 882
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Are you planning to provide any information on your security? Or just the fact that you want to raise 1 mil BTC for it...?

And I'm on IRC all the time, don't recall anybody discussing this.
Pages:
Jump to: