Pages:
Author

Topic: Amethyst - The billion dollar Idea - 3btc a share. - page 4. (Read 15340 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Thank you trusted shareholder your div of .1 btc has been sent, check the blockchain.

Happy AMETHYST DIV DAY

first 10 share holders to leave their btc address below will receive their .1 btc in divs

Me, sir! Thank you!

1DusSsA4nabsqfshynhm55zLmmARC1ujeX
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Happy AMETHYST DIV DAY

first 10 share holders to leave their btc address below will receive their .1 btc in divs

Me, sir! Thank you!

1DusSsA4nabsqfshynhm55zLmmARC1ujeX
Thank you trusted shareholder your .1 btc in div has been paid.

Happy AMETHYST DIV DAY

11QG11uNjtc8KjAQJHcKhdds5yT1JZAd8

Yiiipppee to AMETHYST!!!

QG
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
Happy AMETHYST DIV DAY

11QG11uNjtc8KjAQJHcKhdds5yT1JZAd8

Yiiipppee to AMETHYST!!!

QG
Happy AMETHYST DIV DAY

legendary
Update - before going onto an exchange we just wanted to do a quick update to the contract. Due to the very high demand we will be releasing a further 10 million shares on all exchanges at 3btc. We ask that those with shares at the moment to try and give other people a chance into this life changing venture. We ask that you only keep your bids to 10btc.

Update to contract below.

Start of Contract

/End Contract.

Business plan is posted below also for you guys to read over

We are also very proud and happy to announce a second Amethyst project called SatoshiSpaceship.com

stay tuned for more updates. Here at Amethyst we thank you for your continued trust and support. We are very passionate about our work.

I finished writing our theme song too (well, most of it). I'd like you to look it over and let me know what you think:

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Amethyst Science
We do what we must
because we can.
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are poor.
But there's no sense crying over every failcake.
You just keep on winning till you run out of stake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a quick run.
From the people who are still invested.
Update - before going onto an exchange we just wanted to do a quick update to the contract. Due to the very high demand we will be releasing a further 10 million shares on all exchanges at 3btc. We ask that those with shares at the moment to try and give other people a chance into this life changing venture. We ask that you only keep your bids to 10btc.

Update to contract below.

Start of Contract

/End Contract.

Business plan is posted below also for you guys to read over

We are also very proud and happy to announce a second Amethyst project called SatoshiSpaceship.com

stay tuned for more updates. Here at Amethyst we thank you for your continued trust and support. We are very passionate about our work.
legendary
I visited their headquarters!! Let me tell you, all I saw was profit??? everywhere. They have some secret projects they're working on that I can't talk about. All I can say is buy now! Buy as many as you can get your hands on. Sell everything and buy Amethyst. You will not regret it.

I just doubled-up on this!  Loving the twice daily dividends Smiley

I pressed the send button on that dividend Smiley feelsgoodman.jpg

So you're the one who broke it! The 0's were off on my last payment. It was supposed to be for 1392000 BTC, but you accidentally sent 139200.0 BTC. Please correct this on my next payment. Thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I visited their headquarters!! Let me tell you, all I saw was profit??? everywhere. They have some secret projects they're working on that I can't talk about. All I can say is buy now! Buy as many as you can get your hands on. Sell everything and buy Amethyst. You will not regret it.

I pressed the send button on that dividend Smiley feelsgoodman.jpg
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
As soon as this gets accepted on btc-ct we will all be laughing then. To the MOON!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
you don't ask for a business plan - you  buy amethyst, then - profit!
Activity: 336
Where can I find the Amethyst business plan?
I am interested, I want to know more info about this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
After I've been told that Amethyst is responsible for the huge spike in hashrate/difficulty, I had no other choice than investing.

No need to blame anyone anymore, finally I can see it crystall clear. The price keeps rising and I can see my fortune. I just keep thinking: thanks to Amethyst I can have it all!

Edit:

Obvious ponzi scheme. buyer beware.

It seems that someone attempts to lower the price to buy even more precious Amethyst shares! If nothing in this thread was convincing enough, this should do it! Cheesy

I was preIPO and already was able to get a yacht with my dividends. Had to sell the yacht to buy more shares. Pretty soon I'll own an island and sharks with laser beams on their heads. Thanks Amethyst my dreams are coming true.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
After I've been told that Amethyst is responsible for the huge spike in hashrate/difficulty, I had no other choice than investing.

No need to blame anyone anymore, finally I can see it crystall clear. The price keeps rising and I can see my fortune. I just keep thinking: thanks to Amethyst I can have it all!

Edit:

It seems that someone attempts to lower the price to buy even more precious Amethyst shares! If nothing in this thread was convincing enough, this should do it! Cheesy
....ok....
Science!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
stuartuk +5

Activity: 406
Jesus I can't believe you fools are falling for this. Have you done any research into this outfit?

Where are they based? Who is supplying their chips? How deep will the earthquakes go and who is going to pay for the damage to roads and power lines?

THINK it through people.

Disclaimer: I have 100k shares.

They've been increasing at a rate of 39.817% (average) per day; why think?!

I got my 2nd 38% dividend today, thanks man!

I only got one dividend...

THIS THING IS A SCAM! HE ONLY PAID ME ONE OF TODAY'S DIVIDENDS. DON'T TRUST HIM!

the second was probably pre-IPO bonus
legendary
Jesus I can't believe you fools are falling for this. Have you done any research into this outfit?

Where are they based? Who is supplying their chips? How deep will the earthquakes go and who is going to pay for the damage to roads and power lines?

THINK it through people.

Disclaimer: I have 100k shares.

They've been increasing at a rate of 39.817% (average) per day; why think?!

I got my 2nd 38% dividend today, thanks man!

I only got one dividend...

THIS THING IS A SCAM! HE ONLY PAID ME ONE OF TODAY'S DIVIDENDS. DON'T TRUST HIM!
Pages:
Jump to: