Pages:
Author

Topic: Amethyst - The billion dollar Idea - 3btc a share. - page 5. (Read 15340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Jesus I can't believe you fools are falling for this. Have you done any research into this outfit?

Where are they based? Who is supplying their chips? How deep will the earthquakes go and who is going to pay for the damage to roads and power lines?

THINK it through people.

Disclaimer: I have 100k shares.

They've been increasing at a rate of 39.817% (average) per day; why think?!

I got my 2nd 38% dividend today, thanks man!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I'm all in baby!
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
Jesus I can't believe you fools are falling for this. Have you done any research into this outfit?

Where are they based? Who is supplying their chips? How deep will the earthquakes go and who is going to pay for the damage to roads and power lines?

THINK it through people.

I hear their installation is immune to any catastrophes
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

THINK it through people.

They've been increasing at a rate of 39.817% (average) per day; why think?!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

THINK it through people.

Activity: 406
But dollars are worthless Sad

I'm thinking of selling everything now… don't make me doubt guys…

we need more updates. Where is live vibro-meter?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
UPDATE - Our Amethyst Engineering team is very excited

- 1 million dollars has been put aside to test different synergy vibration market ratios

- we collect the data from the test and after it has been officially confirmed, we will then expand and upgrade to STAGE 2.

- Profit.

Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty in Amethyst, we are very passionate about our work.

Sorry but we need more details than this:

1) Is this $1 million USD, CAD, etc.?

2) In your synergy vibration testing are you going to be creating earthquakes? If so, do you have a market plan in place to help capitalize on this?

3) What is this stage 2?

Ah the old tried and tested
"1) collect dollars
2) test
3) Huh
4 Profit!" technique
legendary

- 1 million dollars has been put aside to test different synergy vibration market ratios

- we collect the data from the test and after it has been officially confirmed, we will then expand and upgrade to STAGE 2.

- Profit.

Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty in Amethyst, we are very passionate about our work.

Sorry but we need more details than this:

1) Is this $1 million USD, CAD, etc.?

2) In your synergy vibration testing are you going to be creating earthquakes? If so, do you have a market plan in place to help capitalize on this?

3) What is this stage 2?
Activity: 253

- Profit.

legendary
I just took out a mortgage, personal loan and borrowed a ton of money off an angry looking Russian dude who says I have to pay it back in 1 week with 50% interest.

Where do I buy shares?

Me. 5 BTC each with a minimum purchase of 2000 shares. If you can't afford that (lol, peasants!) get a real job.
Activity: 196
I just took out a mortgage, personal loan and borrowed a ton of money off an angry looking Russian dude who says I have to pay it back in 1 week with 50% interest.

Where do I buy shares?
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
sorry..what is this ?

That is irrelevant, you just need to make sure you own some!

Yeah, every time you stop to ask a question, you miss another IPO! Questions are for losers!

Shut up and take my money! BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Amethyst is the new hotness!
Activity: 182
Due to the very high demand we will be releasing a third batch of shares of 1 million shares at 3btc each.

Emails have been sent with the details where you can claim these new 3btc shares.

Thank you and really appreciate the support and high demand.

We will be hosting a Q&A session feb 2014.

Perfect. I'll just sell my yacht to buy 1000 more shares. Your contact already answers all the questions we have but a Q&A won't hurt. As a shareholder I'm worried about the competition out there. I'm sure you already have a plan to defeat them.
BitHub for president!
To the Sun!!! Cool
Activity: 406
sorry..what is this ?

how to buy this ?

these are "trust" shares. You just claim that you have enough BTC to buy them and automatically shares are yours. Everybody trusts you.
Activity: 253
Due to the very high demand we will be releasing a third batch of shares of 1 million shares at 3btc each.

Emails have been sent with the details where you can claim these new 3btc shares.

Thank you and really appreciate the support and high demand.

We will be hosting a Q&A session feb 2014.
Activity: 140
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
sorry..what is this ?

how to buy this ?
Activity: 182
sorry..what is this ?

5000 TH by December

500000 TH by July 2014

To the moon guys!

Highfives everyone.

Moon is too close. To the Sun
Pages:
Jump to: