Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 69. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 21, 2019, 07:22:15 PM
after joining telegram the admins told me i should only ask questions on the website, via chat. it seems to me like they don't want to get too many questions.
the company is registered in UAE and i cant find the owners name.
when i asked on telegram about who are the traders an admin told me "if everything works fine then why do you need our name? just enjoy the profits" which seems strange.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 21, 2019, 06:50:19 PM
what do you know about this site? its a cryptocurrency trading fund registered in UAE. the website says they have a monthly return of 23%.

should i trust them?

Upon visiting the site and I saw the "START INVESTING" link, looks like no need for me to search for quite reviews about the site.

Also looking at the FAQ:

What is the minimum investment amount?
Minimum investment is 0.1 BTC.

What are your average returns?
Although there are no guarantees, estimate to receive around 10% to 20% return on investment a month. This ROI is based on previous performance.

This should enough to realized that the whole investment is 100% risky and unsafe even for let says I will disregard them as a scam.

Should I trust them? NO
Should you trust them? What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
June 21, 2019, 06:41:59 PM
You mean this site? https://amfeix.com/ I did try to look on their monthly return and they are comparing S&P500 and Bitcoin daily return.
I dont know where they do able to get those % basing on what they do calculate.Im not saying these trading fund management site is a scam one
but its better if you do just simply hold on your current assets.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 21, 2019, 06:27:46 PM
what do you know about this site? its a cryptocurrency trading fund registered in UAE. the website says they have a monthly return of 23%.

should i trust them?
Pages:
Jump to: