Pages:
Author

Topic: AMFEIX - is it legit? - page 68. (Read 6310 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 06, 2019, 11:52:19 AM
no it's not legit lol.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
July 02, 2019, 08:02:20 AM
Wonderful company, all open and transparent, EXCEPT the one crucial thing: "WHO HAS YOUR FUNDS".
What are you going to do if your CEO (Cheesy) decides to close his instagram, facebook and telegram accounts and shuts down the website.
You don't know who he/she is. You don't know who has your funds, You don't know who traded your funds.

You have NOTHING, as you know NOTHING of them.

Go throw your money at the invisible CEO flashing his Porsche keys, but don't blame anyone here on the forum trying to warn new investors to exercise due diligence
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
June 28, 2019, 05:58:14 PM
he really is managing well over 2k btc, here's proof
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/33ns4GGpz7vVAfoXDpJttwd7XkwtnvtTjw
That proves nothing of the sort.

And this isn't a get rich scheme thats why my money is with AMFEIX

I think your value as an analyst of such things is questionable.

bitconnect will last for a long time, the own almost all of the bcc, they have enough funding to pay everyone, + they re staking it and the price of BCC always seems to go up

This is called serial gullibilty.

are you really comparing AMFEIX with bitconnect, lol, just go to amfeix IG page and see how he constantly postes his profit and loss for the day, reloading the bitmex page, how could you fake that? yesterday he lost well over 20BTC and showed proof, we had a 0.5% loss, thousand of dollars were lost and we are still here, because the definition of a profitable trader is if you can make more than you loose over a long period of time, and the CEO postes proof of his trades, wins and looses, something that bit connect didnt do...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
June 28, 2019, 05:25:28 PM
That proves nothing of the sort.

And this isn't a get rich scheme thats why my money is with AMFEIX

I think your value as an analyst of such things is questionable.

bitconnect will last for a long time, the own almost all of the bcc, they have enough funding to pay everyone, + they re staking it and the price of BCC always seems to go up

This is called serial gullibilty.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
June 28, 2019, 05:08:14 PM
Why not join the community and check for yourself

Yeah, I did.
Similar to many I've seen, an anon "genius" making lots of noobs and shill accounts drool over untold riches until one day
....*poof*....they're gone.

Why spreading false info here if you didn't even try the platform???

Why would I want to give money to a site like that? Blind greed is a vice I don't suffer from.
What "false info" would that be?

And this isn't a get rich scheme, this fund is about taking advantage of the CEO ability to trade and make consistent wins long term, but no one can have 100% win rate, for example, yesterday we made a pretty big loss in the fund, the CEO went long and bitcoin went down, leaving the investors with a loss, but the good thing is, profitable traders win more than they loose, and the CEO has proven to be one of them.

https://imgur.com/a/16gROeQ

https://imgur.com/a/SdkbMB7

yesterday we had a -0.5% loss, loosing is also part of the game and the CEO has proven to me since the 3th of December of 2018 that he can win more than he can loose, thats why my money is with AMFEIX
legendary
June 28, 2019, 03:36:59 PM

Yeah, I did.
Similar to many I've seen, an anon "genius" making lots of noobs and shill accounts drool over untold riches until one day

Why would I want to give money to a site like that? Blind greed is a vice I don't suffer from.
What "false info" would that be?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 28, 2019, 02:31:03 PM

Yeah, I did.

legendary
June 28, 2019, 02:20:41 PM

that's new then

"2200 BTC" managed by Mr. X thru a new Indonesian shell company, what could possibly go wrong?

Yeah, I did.
June 28, 2019, 01:04:55 PM
I wonder if it's true?

Indonesian registration has nothing to do with AMFEIX even logo ain't the same...

Well, if you go to https://amfeix.com/ - this is the correct address, isn't it, hasn't been cloned by scammers like the previous one? - and you scroll down to the bottom of the landing page, under "invest" there's this

Company Registration

If you click on that, you get this

https://i.imgur.com/3fqwCFt.png

Which appears to be a company registration document from the Indonesian authorities in the name of AMFEIX, accessed thru a link provided on the AMFEIX website.
So how is it "nothing to do with AMFEIX"?

I see it now, lol wasn't checking that part that's new then and google translate is wrong...

https://www.screencast.com/t/T0rtEI5N

https://t.me/Amfeixchat
legendary
June 28, 2019, 12:55:37 PM
I wonder if it's true?

Indonesian registration has nothing to do with AMFEIX even logo ain't the same...

Well, if you go to https://amfeix.com/ - this is the correct address, isn't it, hasn't been cloned by scammers like the previous one? - and you scroll down to the bottom of the landing page, under "invest" there's this

Company Registration

If you click on that, you get this

Which appears to be a company registration document from the Indonesian authorities in the name of AMFEIX, accessed thru a link provided on the AMFEIX website.
So how is it "nothing to do with AMFEIX"?

June 28, 2019, 12:28:46 PM
I had ten minutes, so I looked at the "AMFEIX Fund" telegram.
So who are "AXB Financial Investment Fund"?

https://i.imgur.com/DFcpLCw.png

tbc...

https://i.imgur.com/0f49U4Q.png

Yeah thanks, I saw that.
I wonder if it's true?
Just thinking about how it fits with the AMFEIX Telegram claim to be registered in Dubai, a "CEO" one man band TA trader who is very English, and a brand new Indonesian shell company registered in the names of Hermanto Pangani and Rully Setiawan Singgih a few days ago.
Also just thinking about a couple other things, like why the supposed "scam" website and the Amfeix 'white paper' both carry identical CEO quotes....

Quote from: Linkedin of London company
“A superior business model requires a sound business strategy and
operational mechanisms, both of which are just as important to us.” - CEO of
AXB Finance, LLC

Quote from: white paper
“A superior business model requires a sound business strategy and operational mechanisms, both of which are just as important to us.”
- CEO of AMFEIX

Timing is everything.
Don't trust, verify.

I wonder if it's true?
Yes very much it was called AXB Financial when I've joined the fund back in January and CEO changed the name to AMFEIX and rebranded everything regarding the name change

Amfeix is registered in UAE as of 29th May 2019 and for now, that's that, soon it will be registered in the UK as well as a few more places.
We get profit by CEO's effort to trade on Bitmex exchange and profits are split 80/20... 80% of the profits goes to us investors and 20% goes to Amfeix
CEO is managing well over 2200 BTC all together, hence the secrecy of his name, people got hurt for much less.
Once he gets incorporated in a few more places he will reveal his identity.
Also, there is no guarantee on returns but CEO is aiming for at least 8% per month, but in most cases we get more then that... so far 15-20% per month and everything is visible inside the platform as the platform is based on ETH smart contracts and every transaction is visible on the blockchain.

legendary
June 28, 2019, 12:13:04 PM

tbc...

Yeah thanks, I saw that.
I wonder if it's true?
Just thinking about how it fits with the AMFEIX Telegram claim to be registered in Dubai, a "CEO" one man band TA trader who is very English, and a brand new Indonesian shell company registered in the names of Hermanto Pangani and Rully Setiawan Singgih a few days ago.
Also just thinking about a couple other things, like why the supposed "scam" website and the Amfeix 'white paper' both carry identical CEO quotes....

Quote from: Linkedin of London company
“A superior business model requires a sound business strategy and
operational mechanisms, both of which are just as important to us.” - CEO of
AXB Finance, LLC

Quote from: white paper
“A superior business model requires a sound business strategy and operational mechanisms, both of which are just as important to us.”
- CEO of AMFEIX

Timing is everything.
Don't trust, verify.

June 28, 2019, 11:39:29 AM

https://i.imgur.com/DFcpLCw.png

tbc...

https://www.screencast.com/t/cDwEKVJMr
legendary
June 28, 2019, 10:30:42 AM
should i trust them?
No.
There is nothing to be trusted.

The best thing compound interests
Roll Eyes

the company is registered in UAE and i cant find the owners name.

The company which they are pretending to be was registered in Indonesia within the last month, according Google translate as a
Type of Company: NATIONAL PRIVATE VOCATIONAL SCHOOL.

tbc...

Activity: 1
June 28, 2019, 09:41:06 AM
Hello guys,

first of all, please excuse my english.
Just found the post about Amfeixfund and decided to tell u my experience so far.

I found Amfeix back in Dec18 on Instagram. Chattet with the guy here and then and followed him since today.
In April i decided to invest a small amount of bitcoin in the fund, to see if everything works out well and so on.

Until today, i am very happy to found Amfeix and invested. The monthly returns so far are between 14% - 20%. The best thing compound interests!!

The platform is based on the ethereum blockchain. U create your own wallet for btc with your own seed keys.
U can withdrawl your funds 24/7. For me this is perfectly designed

Of course i understand your thoughts about:
real name - would u give me your real name if u manage a ton of bitcoins?
secret trades - he is doing regulary updates on the market conditions and the strategy.
tradingprofits: 80% profit for you 20% for the fund. so its a win win situation.

This fund is still very young and nothing could be done in no time.

for further questions, feel free to text me.

have a great weekend guys

Activity: 36
Merit: 2
June 26, 2019, 07:06:36 AM
Anonymous owners, secret traders and company incorporated in non financial jurisdictions.
Make your own decision if you are willing to part with your BTC and send it to anonymous people who can decide to close up shop and run away tomorrow.

This is nothing more than a gamble, at its best

BICONEEEECT  Grin Grin
Activity: 23
June 21, 2019, 08:05:55 PM
what do you know about this site? its a cryptocurrency trading fund registered in UAE. the website says they have a monthly return of 23%.

should i trust them?
Why did you decide that the fund is registered in the UAE? Their site has no information about it: no company address, no license number.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
June 26, 2019, 02:13:11 AM
what do you know about this site? its a cryptocurrency trading fund registered in UAE. the website says they have a monthly return of 23%.

should i trust them?
I looked up to the site and the strategy they intend using is totally not right to me and it looks like a guessing strategy, they are just taking advantage of the fact that Bitcoin has been increasing for a while now and could easily accumulate that 23 percent within a month when they trade with it, but the market is still totally unpredictable and we cannot know exactly what will happen in a particular month.

If you have to try them out, I would advise you use the first month to try them by investing very little capital so that you don’t get scammed with big money if they eventually turned out to be scam.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 21, 2019, 07:56:49 PM
after joining telegram the admins told me i should only ask questions on the website, via chat. it seems to me like they don't want to get too many questions.
when i asked on telegram about who are the traders an admin told me "if everything works fine then why do you need our name? just enjoy the profits" which seems strange.

With that kind of approach from you, hope you will be enlightened. Look how unprofessional they are dealing with you. BTC0.1 is not a joke.

Again, should you trust that?

Ok, to convince you more, you can't really find the owners name because they are "anonymous". They didn't disclose it.
And another one, if such a service is good, why there are only a few good reviews about them? Isn't that enough not to trust them?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
June 21, 2019, 07:33:51 PM
after joining telegram the admins told me i should only ask questions on the website, via chat. it seems to me like they don't want to get too many questions.

I know about an exchange here which does the same, but that's for your own safety.
But in regards to this website and the admins, I believe they should not have any problems answering your queries publicly as this is an investment site and they should be transparent if they will actually be returning you the profits (though, for at least 5 - 10 months, they will be returning you your money back and that also depends on their mood based on what they claimed in their FAQ).

when i asked on telegram about who are the traders an admin told me "if everything works fine then why do you need our name? just enjoy the profits" which seems strange.

Ask him if he knows his dad's name too? /s
It's a ridiculous response if you ask me, that when you're investing ~$1000 which can be an expense of at least 3 - 4 months of an average layman, you can definitely expect transparency and if they don't want to expose their names, it means there are more chances of scamming and running away with your money than returning it.

They are too frank not to be believed when they say no guarantees whatsoever. But hey, who would actually invest in their shitty project when you can hodl yourself and wait for a hike? Come on, believe in yourself, trade yourself or keep it as trading doesn't need minimum BTC0.1 to start and I believe you're clever enough to understand what is the worth of BTC at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: