Author

Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract - page 160. (Read 303994 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
November 03, 2014, 03:16:30 PM
Pretty good sign that they were trading a bit over IPO prices. Looks like there is profit to be made trading these!

i sold some above ipo price, but not much.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
November 03, 2014, 02:41:52 PM
Today Nov 3rd, 2014 At 1 PM EST The offering will continue as scheduled until 6 AM EST 11-4-2014

It was originally scheduled on the 3rd and was then moved back to the 4th.

I see the market as closed. Are you reopening it to the IPO stage again right now?

Sounds like a mis-understanding between HL and AMHash1.

same issue, when i click on IPO funds, i get the fund. Then when i click on "buy now" , i get  this: "Invalid IPO for Fund"

EDIT: It's working now. just bought into the IPO.

Seems to be working for me now.
Activity: 786
November 03, 2014, 02:28:47 PM
Today Nov 3rd, 2014 At 1 PM EST The offering will continue as scheduled until 6 AM EST 11-4-2014

I see the market as closed. Are you reopening it to the IPO stage again right now?

same issue, when i click on IPO funds, i get the fund. Then when i click on "buy now" , i get  this: "Invalid IPO for Fund"

EDIT: It's working now. just bought into the IPO.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
November 03, 2014, 01:28:52 PM
Pretty good sign that they were trading a bit over IPO prices. Looks like there is profit to be made trading these!
November 03, 2014, 01:24:59 PM

Activity: 328
November 03, 2014, 01:21:20 PM

Activity: 615
Merit: 554
November 03, 2014, 01:05:59 PM
What happened?

Duration for the IPO:
IPO Starting Time: 18:00, October 24, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8) 6:00 AM EST

IPO Closing Time: 18:00, November 4, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8) 6:00 AM EST

I was just logging in to buy shares?

The IPO was closed early for unspecified reasons. The speculation is that AM was able to secure a profitable bulk-order request to unload the remaining unsold PH from Round #1. What will be interesting to see is if AM has been able to find a similar solution for the remaining 20PH if this is indeed how they handled AMhash1.
November 03, 2014, 12:59:42 PM
Did this close early or is my time calculation off?

Seems to have closed early to me also. My guess is they will open a AMHash2 with a better price to possibly sell more?

I wonder if AM and RM received and private offers about the hashing contract?  Maybe at a better deal?

Maybe zefir managed to cut a deal?

3) volume discount
Given the fair pricing, this might sound shameless but worth trying: do you offer discounts for larger block buys (like what we had with AM IPO)?

Since AMHash1 is the cheapest of all of the cloudhashing options, a private deal would make sense.

Yup...can likely buy it from the exchange tho...and still cheaper than any other cloud mining service
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2014, 12:57:35 PM

Seems to have closed early to me also. My guess is they will open a AMHash2 with a better price to possibly sell more?

I wonder if AM and RM received and private offers about the hashing contract?  Maybe at a better deal?

3) volume discount
Given the fair pricing, this might sound shameless but worth trying: do you offer discounts for larger block buys (like what we had with AM IPO)?

Since AMHash1 is the cheapest of all of the cloudhashing options, a private deal would make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1029
November 03, 2014, 12:57:33 PM
Failstart or someone bought rest of the shares outside market. I hope that we will hear news soon.

Offtopic: anyone has data how much cex.io was paying in last 24h/GH?
November 03, 2014, 12:53:53 PM
What happened?

Duration for the IPO:
IPO Starting Time: 18:00, October 24, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8) 6:00 AM EST

IPO Closing Time: 18:00, November 4, 2014(Beijing Time, GMT+8) 6:00 AM EST

I was just logging in to buy shares?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
November 03, 2014, 11:47:47 AM

3) volume discount
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2014, 11:43:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
November 03, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
November 03, 2014, 11:26:27 AM
Activity: 784
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 03, 2014, 03:32:44 AM
I am Chinese user ,forum should request, the following text use Baidu translation:

Glad to see also AMhash contract in the domestic forum, but most of the customers have doubts about compulsory repurchase, we want to know what is your starting point to make such a statement?

Doubts are as follows:

In the calculation of force began to take effect within 45 days of the company's right to roast the cat (the sale price - pay income) 120% buy back price of all stress, repurchase notification shall be 3 days in advance notice.
This TM is too pit, if the money up, grilled cat repurchase is force; if the currency price, roast cat let user shall bear the losses, is that what you mean?

Web site: http://www.cybtc.com/article-1443-1.html

Do you like to eat cats?  Friedcat, "roast a cat", everything is about cat.  Poor cat.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
November 03, 2014, 03:09:12 AM
... trolls like Notlambchop who are trying to sell mpex

now is he?

ps: i also were not very confident with havelock but it appears they are quite serious in the end.
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
November 02, 2014, 11:42:12 PM
Add unprofessionalism to the list.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009
Ad maiora!
November 02, 2014, 11:37:41 PM
Havelock has been around for a few years now, I only started using when btctc shut and AM moved there. A lot of users complain but I have very little problem with it.
The complaints are;
1) site crashes any time there is increased activity. True this. They need to address this
2) shady or fail offerings. True some offerings have been crap. Investors should be doing more due diligence than simply trusting the platform (havelock) to protect them.
3) security. People here express doubts and fears suggesting havelock is on the brink of being hacked and everyone's btc stolen. Use 2fauth and relax!
Basically you will hear 2 types of whiners going on how bad havelock is. Opponents of centralized anything and trolls like Notlambchop who are trying to sell mpex
November 02, 2014, 10:01:42 PM
I am a noob but compared to the price i think its not that bad, other cloud mining providers do have much higher rates and never roi under 100 days, so 135 doesnt sounds bad for me

f.e.: http://www.cryptocurrencyminingreport.com/pb-mining-roi-oct-26th-weekly-payout-1-99-total-roi-92-61-23-weeks%EF%BC%81/

PB mining has roi after 31 weeks / 217 days and price is 0.0021 btc/gh

PBmining is the best priced offering by far but it's also a ponzi scheme.

Before they implemented a coinmixer it was easy to see the coins go directly from new customer payments to the "mining earnings" wallet.

There is no way that they can give you a 5 year contract on any hashing power right now with no maintenance fees.  The power bill alone would sink them several times over.  I believe "Ponzi scheme" is putting it mildly.  Also, it is located in Canada but will not sell to Canadians.  Go figure.

^is it really? I saw that disclaimer on the site but never considered it was actually a canadian company.

That just ranks of the mentality that someone scammed outside of canada will have little chance of retirbution, whereas if a canadian is wronged could easily take them to court

PB mining has a long standing  good reputation according. I can't buy from them tho -as I am Canadian. So I have been doing research on other cloud miners. I use http://www.rigwarz.com/  to help me find them.  The AMHash1 - Bitcoin cloud mining contract looks like one of the best deals going right now. ASICminer's  latest hardware looks to be as efficient as Bitmain's.

My concern is I have no experience with Havelock Investments.  If any others on here can vouch for them, that would likely help my decision.
Jump to: