Pages:
Author

Topic: AnaLCoin | SHA256 | POW/POS | 300k coins | IN-WLT TRDNG ! | LAUNCHED !!! - page 10. (Read 54393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
HELP MINE FOR BUTTMAN!

If anyone wants to help support Buttman you can go to htttp://anal.suprnova.cc and help increase Buttman's mining power by powering a worker!

Worker Details

worker username: clackersmaracas.bitcointalk
worker password: minemyanus

Please pump this anal mine dry for Buttman! Wink

It is better to use a separate worker per machine because many small machines on one worker address will let the share difficulty go up that the small machines cannot handle properly. You will have to create 20 workers .bitcointalk1,2,3 etc. but the administration to sort out one machine per worker will be difficult on your part. Get people to promise here and PM you and then you PM each one a worker address.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
cant seem to get any ANAL  Roll Eyes for 3k so if somone would like to "dump on me " Roll Eyes Roll Eyes that would be great
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Lol at the name of the coin  Grin
Though it could make business as currency in the adult website business.

Hmm, maybe it should be offered to YouP*rn :-)
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Lol at the name of the coin  Grin
Though it could make business as currency in the adult website business.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Twitter feed now over 200+ followers and appears in first 3 results on Google when you type in Analcoin.

Who has Analcoin.com? Can you private message me with FTP access, I will get a basic website done for Analcoin this week, unless someone is doing one?

MRcryptoPIMP follows ANAL
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
buttrex too scared to try anal? it only hurts ur butt not your rep
Activity: 68
Sent 25 Analcoins Vanity, good work Wink

Thank you also. 236 Followers on Twitter and growing.

Installing MacOs dependencies to compile MacOs Analcoin wallet and then test. Fingers crossed.

Following ! :-)

...time to put it on the suprnova startpage - come on Grin
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Thank you also. 236 Followers on Twitter and growing.

Installing MacOs dependencies to compile MacOs Analcoin wallet and then test. Fingers crossed.

Following ! :-)
Activity: 95
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Sent you 35 Analcoins Vanity, keep up the good work and your buttman funny stories Tongue
Just having a go at compiling Analcoin for OSX/Mac - will let you know the results!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Twitter feed now over 200+ followers and appears in first 3 results on Google when you type in Analcoin.

Who has Analcoin.com? Can you private message me with FTP access, I will get a basic website done for Analcoin this week, unless someone is doing one?

I've been mining this from the start and almost pulled out but but I'll keep mining it until POS (Proof of Sphincter) kicks in. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Idea for an updated coin design for Analcoin;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAsuZb1WoAEYFnx.jpg:large

Feeback please. Also can the main Dev let us know whethere there will be Android and iOS Mobile wallets please? Think it's a must.

vote for new logo Smiley

Logo is a mash up. Have the source. I think we should use it as a temporary logo and later on replace it with a better "hand crafted" version.

Very nice Logo, it has been added to the OP.

Who can create a Android and iOS Mobile Wallet for us ? Please send them to me and we'll add the wallets ASAP !
Pages:
Jump to: