Pages:
Author

Topic: AnaLCoin | SHA256 | POW/POS | 300k coins | IN-WLT TRDNG ! | LAUNCHED !!! - page 13. (Read 54420 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
speak of the devil and he shall come
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
It is not planned to raise PoS % in any way, PoS is mainly needed/used for long-time acceptance of the coin and to "keep the chain moving".

Currently everything is working as expected, Stake is quite low but thats okay, PoW has not even ended yet and as soon as we're at a Exchange which our API accepts (C-Cex/Bittrex) the Wallet with Trading Features will be released.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
yea too bad the dev has remained silent

i wonder if its all not planned  this is rare and cool and un noticed see where i am going

The dev's head is up his a$$.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
yea too bad the dev has remained silent

i wonder if its all not planned  this is rare and cool and un noticed see where i am going
legendary
A high stake % is the last resort for driving price as everyone knows and have seen recently how all high stake % coins end. Stake % is empty and soon coin supply goes through the roof due to exponential growth and ;rice goes down quickly due to high sell pressure. So no it is not a good idea.

What drives real price is dev involvement with vision, strategy goals and plans. Therefore if this coin wants to succeed, the dev must come to the thread and wow the community with his vision and plans.

Yes, seen it all time at time again, with Maeuticoin, Snowballs, etc etc etc they had ridiculous POS to several thousand per cent, but a 2% annual POS, that is less than a banks standard customer interest bearing rate which is normally between 4.5% and 5.5%, higher during normal trading times and with restricted balances.

The problem at the moment is everyone is hanging about waiting for some sort of regulation to kick in, and digital currencies without being centrally issued like fiat when they are launched have no real value, because they are not backed by anything tangible they just draw from Bitcoins investment temporarily.

If we look at the decline of altcoins value, as much as 50%, sometimes more, since last week when Bitcoiners dumped their altcoin investment after manipulating altcoin prices for 12 months to try and make some dollars by investing in Bitcoin alone this sort of behaviour cannot be good for the industry and shows that Bitcoin wants to damage altcoins, is this any different from governments? People need to be suspicious about the Bitcoin frat.

Coins like Analcoin should be weopons against Bitcoin set at a super high price to pull as much value OUT of Bitcoin and into altcoins - the problem is and has always been keeping it there - I am an Altcoin investor, any profits from trading I invest in Altcoins, I am not at all interested in Bitcoin because I know eventually the market will adjust in altcoin's favour, if there is a market at all!

So yes, where is the dev, what else is happening;

1 how about in wallet sponsorship by a company that provides medicine for constipation or something
2 how about getting people in the sex industry to accept it, im sure people would like to be anonymous

Come and wow us with your vision and plans.

If stake % is indeed changed, because it is very low, then 10% per month stakely compounded is the sweet spot.
legendary
A high stake % is the last resort for driving price as everyone knows and have seen recently how all high stake % coins end. Stake % is empty and soon coin supply goes through the roof due to exponential growth and ;rice goes down quickly due to high sell pressure. So no it is not a good idea.

What drives real price is dev involvement with vision, strategy goals and plans. Therefore if this coin wants to succeed, the dev must come to the thread and wow the community with his vision and plans.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
This thread is awesome

well it sure is funnier then shit (on your cock)

That's hillarious because I literally fuck the Shit out of hoes. Literally and figuratively, but mostly literally
Put the POS rate up to 500% a year, 2.25% is nothing and thats why its not selling

POS same as TEK @ 40% would be awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
This thread is awesome

well it sure is funnier then shit (on your cock)
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I think that everyone should definitely tweet and message and message and message Bittrex about adding ANAL coin because ANAL can mean something else than a person's asshole Smiley This coin if marketed properly and traded properly could easily be worth 0.05 BTC

Agree on price but not changing the theme let's keep it dirty
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
This thread is awesome
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Anyway how can Yobit have orders for 1,500,000 Analcoin at 1 satoshi? There's only 300,000 total coins! Someone have a word with these exchanges, where do they get their values from?

Just like Lindsey, might be time for me to leave cryptocurrency, Bitcoin worth $300 and everything else worth $0.00001 I don't think so. BitCON is just part of the dictatorship eCONomy it would appear.

Buttman is very disappointed!

Maybe all the anal talk and jokes are not going down well with the public?

Anyone care to add anything or give us a reason to keep on mining....?

Cause you can't have anal without a pump or two?
Pages:
Jump to: