Pages:
Author

Topic: AnaLCoin | SHA256 | POW/POS | 300k coins | IN-WLT TRDNG ! | LAUNCHED !!! - page 12. (Read 54420 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Analcoin mining diff very low at the moment circa 164k! Come and get some Anal! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Block Explorer has been added to OP.

Hopefully Exchanges will follow soon, progress is still looking good, you cannot go so fast with Anal, it takes time, especially when it is the first time.

Awesome, lets explore some anal!
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Block Explorer has been added to OP.

Hopefully Exchanges will follow soon, progress is still looking good, you cannot go so fast with Anal, it takes time, especially when it is the first time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Is there any work being done to get this on a better exchange or is it just going to be a novelty?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Any ETA on a blockexplorer?

Thats one of the things needed to be added to c-cex or bittrex

Agreed, an Anal explorer is needed.

Echo that. Any ETA on a blockexplorer? What about a rich list to see who has managed to get the most Anal?

I only got 3400 in wallet for now

This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
legendary

Echo that. Any ETA on a blockexplorer? What about a rich list to see who has managed to get the most Anal?

I only got 3400 in wallet for now

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I have the best idea to make Analcoin one of the most successful and valuable coins on the market to date!

I shall reveal my idea at block 47,500! I think you will be amazed at my idea!! Cherching (that's the sound of money by the way)!

You have decided you can offer services in exchange for Analcoin.

You are going to be very sore.

Grin
This post was inappropriate and posted during a time of personal and mental health issues, sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
Anyone else want to contribute or provide any ANALysis?

Doing ANALysis isn't really my best but i must admit it has been a pleasure receiving all the ANALysis you gave us so far.

Hehe why thank you kind sir, Im doing my best to contribute and entertain Smiley

And you are doing an amazing job at it Tongue!

Doing ANALysis isn't really my best but i must admit it has been a pleasure receiving all the ANALysis you gave us so far.

Hehe why thank you kind sir, Im doing my best to contribute and entertain Smiley
legendary

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Hey Guys you'll love this next one lol
Pages:
Jump to: