Author

Topic: Analysis - page 255. (Read 941563 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
July 21, 2014, 03:46:41 PM
This long time of sideways has got me scratching my head. Paging Masterluc!

Just wait another 6 months to understand the meaning of slowly grinding lower.

Ouch. Slow grind to retest the $340 low?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
July 21, 2014, 03:37:01 PM

Just wait another 6 months to understand the meaning of slowly grinding lower.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
July 21, 2014, 01:39:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
July 21, 2014, 12:47:27 PM
Masterluc, so the multi year bear market prediction of yours is not happening? Or did you already buy back in?
It was too bold and extreme a prediction.

i am more and more keen to that multi bear year market scenario. but would def enjoy some Lucif's update. Smiley

You're tired of the current price? I wouldn't want that and the prediction that time helped me a profit; just want to know what he is thinking now.

nope im not tired of the current price, and i'd love to break last ATH, but i find it hard to see it happening within the next year or so.

but yea, masterluc, if you are hanging around (and hoping everything is fine for you in Ukraine), we're listening.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2014, 11:56:57 AM
Masterluc, so the multi year bear market prediction of yours is not happening? Or did you already buy back in?

i am more and more keen to that multi bear year market scenario. but would def enjoy some Lucif's update. Smiley

You're tired of the current price? I wouldn't want that and the prediction that time helped me a profit; just want to know what he is thinking now.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
July 21, 2014, 10:49:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2014, 10:19:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
July 19, 2014, 10:03:03 AM
Masterluc, I'd love to hear your thoughts on our current market
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 07, 2014, 08:25:52 PM
it hasn't gone below $645 yet though. Although now that it did break the support line it is slightly more likely to fall back to $630.

I agree. I am watching for a local bottom around the $630 level. There is fib confluence there with this short term triangle bottom. This could be a good base for a leg up past $700, IMO.

plausible, let's hope so

Didn't hit my $632 bids. Had to buy $638~ or so. But looking good so far, bounced right near the triangle bottom support, and now looking to test the upper bound. Fingers crossed for a breakout to $700s. Tongue

Seems to be pretty much stuck on $650ish but sooner or later it has to move one way or the other.

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
June 07, 2014, 08:24:25 PM
wave 4 of 1. hmmm. can anyone familiar with EW chart this? never could really figure out all the rules myself, but would love to see this drawn on a chart. need more moon charts around here. Tongue

This is all I come up with. The proportions are whacked if this is indeed an impulse.

To me, it feels forced!
It is easy to count it as a Zig-Zag (5-3-5). It's more natural.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 07, 2014, 07:37:01 PM
wave 4 of 1. hmmm. can anyone familiar with EW chart this? never could really figure out all the rules myself, but would love to see this drawn on a chart. need more moon charts around here. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
June 07, 2014, 06:57:05 PM
Sold most in short term near daily sma200

Continuation

Have you bought back?

If he timed it right, he might have even bought back at a small profit.

If I'm right about his volume, slippage turned that small profit into a net zero at least :P
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
June 07, 2014, 06:48:08 PM
Sold most in short term near daily sma200

Continuation

Have you bought back?
Buy and sell bitcoins,
June 07, 2014, 06:06:20 PM
it hasn't gone below $645 yet though. Although now that it did break the support line it is slightly more likely to fall back to $630.

I agree. I am watching for a local bottom around the $630 level. There is fib confluence there with this short term triangle bottom. This could be a good base for a leg up past $700, IMO.

plausible, let's hope so

Didn't hit my $632 bids. Had to buy $638~ or so. But looking good so far, bounced right near the triangle bottom support, and now looking to test the upper bound. Fingers crossed for a breakout to $700s. Tongue
June 07, 2014, 05:38:28 PM
Rebound from 340 low more and more looks like impulse. And if so, I think price is currently in 4 of 1 wave from 340 low.

Sorry about no pics, I am away from terminal, civil war is going on here in Ukraine. US and dollar, god damn you. I hope nuclear bombs around pacific and atlantic beach already ticking for all that they'd done in world.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought that much, but a lot of quite competent EW analysts seemed to say that the move didn't look impulsive. so I was doubtful.

Sorry to hear about the trouble Ukraine situation causes to you. It's bad enough to know it affects someone, it's weirder to know it affects people you talk to. I made an attempt to follow it closely earlier this year, mainly over on reddit - r/europe. Someone made this over there, which had me laugh about the whole absurdity a bit at least... (I still don't know what a "protoukr" is, though)

Can you make this more clear to me. Does impulse mean that the rally is not so real?

And btw, thank you very much for that you share your info guys, oda and masterluc (and many others), long time reader here and I have a good feeling that I'm starting to learn something important here and when I will succeed in doing something important I will not forget who you are.

It would mean we are in a rally.   And we will probably see another leg up before we enter a corrective wave back to roughly the present level.

But perhaps I should let the smart people discuss this.

not sure about the present level. i would love to hear lucif's opinion on this. after 5 of 1, could we not see a more significant correction of the whole move from 440, if not 340? a 38.2% or 50% maybe? that would still look bullish.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
June 07, 2014, 05:17:41 PM
Rebound from 340 low more and more looks like impulse. And if so, I think price is currently in 4 of 1 wave from 340 low.

Sorry about no pics, I am away from terminal, civil war is going on here in Ukraine. US and dollar, god damn you. I hope nuclear bombs around pacific and atlantic beach already ticking for all that they'd done in world.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought that much, but a lot of quite competent EW analysts seemed to say that the move didn't look impulsive. so I was doubtful.

Sorry to hear about the trouble Ukraine situation causes to you. It's bad enough to know it affects someone, it's weirder to know it affects people you talk to. I made an attempt to follow it closely earlier this year, mainly over on reddit - r/europe. Someone made this over there, which had me laugh about the whole absurdity a bit at least... (I still don't know what a "protoukr" is, though)

Can you make this more clear to me. Does impulse mean that the rally is not so real?

And btw, thank you very much for that you share your info guys, oda and masterluc (and many others), long time reader here and I have a good feeling that I'm starting to learn something important here and when I will succeed in doing something important I will not forget who you are.

It would mean we are in a rally.   And we will probably see another leg up before we enter a corrective wave back to roughly the present level.

But perhaps I should let the smart people discuss this.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
June 07, 2014, 04:48:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
June 07, 2014, 04:48:09 PM
I hope they will get  nuclear war they looked for, as Russia recognizes this destabilization of close region as direct attack. I hope bitcoin will survive.

Agreed on the 'get out of my backyard' sentiment. But nuclear war? Isn't it just a cynical power game? Putin never has been as popular at home as he is now, I understood. The EU is pressured to "stand up for the small, independent country" or they'll look even weaker than they usually appear. And the US is, well, just the US unwrapping their huge national dick on everything.

June 07, 2014, 04:38:42 PM

nice! i actually almost caught myself pumping my fist when i read this from lucif. any thoughts on where the last subwave of 1 might land? 700-800 area? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
June 07, 2014, 04:29:59 PM
Someone made this over there, which had me laugh about the whole absurdity a bit at least... (I still don't know what a "protoukr" is, though)
Protoukr (proto-ukrainian) is jokely name of far-early people lived on Ukraine territory. As some school history books in Ukraine claim ukrainians were parents of whole europe or even world hehe.

This was funny. Maidan was romantic. But now blood mess here. And escalating quick. Thanks US embassy, thanks to all EU leaders were there. Thanks Schwarzenegger for support this blood. I hope they will get  nuclear war they looked for, as Russia recognizes this destabilization of close region as direct attack. I hope bitcoin will survive.
Jump to: