Author

Topic: Analysis - page 316. (Read 941563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
November 21, 2013, 12:50:46 PM
Am I doing it right?

Yes.
You shall not ignore the bounce itself though...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
November 21, 2013, 12:37:03 PM
And he has pretty much nailed the structure so far. Kudos to Lucif... Its incredible how he turned from perma-bear to reasonable and mostly spot-on analyst Smiley

He was perma bear when it was a bear market, and was spot on back then too.

It's not his problem some of you didn't want to hear it's bears time at that point.

What are you talking about? Check and read carefully the original thread. Lucif was a perma bear in January, February and early March, he started to be spot on only in mid-March when he admitted we were going UP, and then he called the top in a genius move - since then he have pretty much nailed it, consistently. Before that it was a joke, and himself apologized and admitted he was just trying to troll the price down.

I have to say I very much prefer the reasonable analyst we have been seeing for many months compared to the perma-bear-troll we had pre-March 2013 Wink
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 21, 2013, 12:17:49 PM
Am I doing it right?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
November 21, 2013, 11:54:28 AM
And he has pretty much nailed the structure so far. Kudos to Lucif... Its incredible how he turned from perma-bear to reasonable and mostly spot-on analyst Smiley

It's not his problem some of you didn't want to hear it's bears time at that point.

As mentioned above, he was definitely not spot on during this period. It was during this time that he got so many ignores because he was quite obviously trying to manipulate the market to his own desires rather than using his skills to factually interpret what he saw. He even admitted to this at some point later. Pretty much since the crash in April however (where he basically called the top) he has been doing pretty damn well in my opinion and could quite easily start a subscription service of his own should he so desire.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
November 21, 2013, 11:31:42 AM
Well, maybe he wants to increase his following and eventually helps his predictions to get realized with help of his following base.

Whatever it is, I'm grateful to consult his views in my trading planning.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
November 21, 2013, 11:28:10 AM
He is obviously an experienced trader and has been somewhat wrong on occasion but I don't see why he gives this stuff away for free.  Of course he is probably not telling everything.  He has yet to mention what I believe to be the most important trendline.
legendary
Duelbits.com
November 21, 2013, 11:14:35 AM
Can't quite remember what were his lows in April cash but I know he sold close to the top and price went to 50$, so not too much away from his predictions. His predictions in June were few dollars from the bottom too and he picked this rise perfectly.

Lucif is best analysist here by a country mile and I'm glad that some people are finally starting to realize that as he got lot of undeserved shit by perma bulls few months ago. On top of that he is not aggresive and arrogant with posting his analysis in 16 different threads like most KFA are doing regularly. He sticks to his thread and that thread is a goldmine usually.
legendary
Activity: 1246
November 21, 2013, 11:03:08 AM

He wasn't spot on. He was way too bearish and predicted a bottom of $20-30 after the April crash. I do like his analysis but let's not make him out to be perfect.
legendary
Duelbits.com
November 21, 2013, 10:55:41 AM

Activity: 574
November 21, 2013, 10:25:26 AM
if you were to avg in the price china is paying i think its pretty bang on so far.
legendary
November 21, 2013, 09:51:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
November 21, 2013, 12:14:19 AM
I bet on this one. Triangles always follow the sharp moves.

Looks good to me as well

uh, according to that graph it should be around 800 now.

He's indicating structure, not price/time intercepts.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
November 21, 2013, 12:10:20 AM

Looks good to me as well

uh, according to that graph it should be around 800 now.
legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006
November 21, 2013, 12:03:59 AM
Now this looks like a flag for me. No?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
November 20, 2013, 07:02:03 PM

Looks good to me as well
legendary
November 20, 2013, 04:23:12 PM
I get same picture everywhere. However Gox shows more clear EW picture. And bitstamp breaks its feed second time in a week.

Bitstamp is really starting to disappoint, in my opinion. Bitfinex not much better either IMO. Mtgox not worth mentioning. Where to go, where to go...

OTC my friend. Unfortunately no exchange is reliable.
Activity: 496
Spanish Bitcoin trader
November 20, 2013, 02:40:18 PM
I concur with the triangle hypothesis, but the swings tend to be much slower as it completes, so I think it will still be alive come December.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
November 20, 2013, 01:52:40 PM
I get same picture everywhere. However Gox shows more clear EW picture. And bitstamp breaks its feed second time in a week.

Bitstamp is really starting to disappoint, in my opinion. Bitfinex not much better either IMO. Mtgox not worth mentioning. Where to go, where to go...
legendary
Activity: 1008
November 20, 2013, 01:48:57 PM

BTC loves triangles.
BTC loves sharp moves.
Me too!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1013
November 20, 2013, 01:47:06 PM

BTC loves triangles.
BTC loves sharp moves.
Jump to: