Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 92. (Read 941567 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
February 06, 2017, 05:48:59 PM
The debate I'm having:  should I follow the short term advice, reduce my position, and wait for the projected drop to 900 or 700?  Or should I just go all in and wait for the big wave?
I already deleveraged my long, and sold part of it to have some dry powder.
Maybe instead of selling, I should have taken a bank loan, put the money on an exchange, wait for the next drop and add to my position.
I feel like I don't own enough bitcoins.

exit

waait for a correction

my 2 cents

Just hope the correction don't go up.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
February 06, 2017, 07:21:17 AM
The debate I'm having:  should I follow the short term advice, reduce my position, and wait for the projected drop to 900 or 700?  Or should I just go all in and wait for the big wave?
Maybe instead of selling, I should have taken a bank loan, put the money on an exchange, wait for the next drop and add to my position.

exit

waait for a correction

my 2 cents
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
February 05, 2017, 05:12:02 PM

well, the world belongs to daring people they say  Roll Eyes

and also it just touched 999$ at bitfinex again so clearly this is not over yet. The choice is yours, maybe you could sell some amount to fiat and keep the rest in BTC, that way you wouldn't risk it all.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
February 05, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

Well, it's your decision, and your risks. Masterluc explicitly said he doesn't give any advices, he just shares thoughts.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
February 05, 2017, 12:10:30 PM
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
February 05, 2017, 11:44:25 AM
^^ https://m.vk.com/wall-130254204_6
Top post if you open the site...
He also states it can take some months to a year in a different post.
legendary
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
February 05, 2017, 11:37:36 AM
We need a Russian speaker on this thread.  I look at those translated Russian postings and see discussion at a higher level than bitcointalk.  But half of it is incomprehensible because of the language barrier and the peculiar idiomatic usage.
There is one. To be honest, the chart he posted is self-explanatory.

He says that it's a good idea to exit current mini-buble at 1000. He then expects mid-term turnaround from 1000 towards 700 or, if it manages to reach 1100, towards 900.
I got that.  There's a lot more on bitcoin vanga, other posts, replies.  Have you read it?
Somewhat. The most important is that he expects the great 3rd wave to reach about $9588.

Where did he state that bro. ?
legendary
February 05, 2017, 11:13:55 AM
We need a Russian speaker on this thread.  I look at those translated Russian postings and see discussion at a higher level than bitcointalk.  But half of it is incomprehensible because of the language barrier and the peculiar idiomatic usage.

He says that it's a good idea to exit current mini-buble at 1000. He then expects mid-term turnaround from 1000 towards 700 or, if it manages to reach 1100, towards 900.
I got that.  There's a lot more on bitcoin vanga, other posts, replies.  Have you read it?
Somewhat. The most important is that he expects the great 3rd wave to reach about $9588.
February 04, 2017, 10:56:36 PM

I got that.  There's a lot more on bitcoin vanga, other posts, replies.  Have you read it?
legendary
February 04, 2017, 08:16:22 PM

February 03, 2017, 11:52:33 PM
legendary
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
February 03, 2017, 06:29:58 PM
February 03, 2017, 05:55:10 PM
Would you post a link to his Russian thread, please?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 03, 2017, 04:44:44 PM
According to the latest posts in Masterluc's russian thread (thanks google translator!  Grin) the current upward move is almost certainly an after bubble-pop correction - aka "sucker's rally" - let's see how it unfolds!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
February 03, 2017, 07:07:42 AM
When did this thread become mining topic, guys?  Cheesy

Seriously, lets return to Technical analysis. Are we hitting the top, yet or is retesting all time high still in the play?

By the way, I see mining discusisons again and again, when there is lack of decisive movements. All of four years, I watch bitcoin price movement. None of these debates had any influence on actual price.

don't get your panties in a bunch i'm just trying to help him out with some basic rational economic actor logic
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
February 03, 2017, 06:12:38 AM
When did this thread become mining topic, guys?  Cheesy

Seriously, lets return to Technical analysis. Are we hitting the top, yet or is retesting all time high still in the play?

By the way, I see mining discusisons again and again, when there is lack of decisive movements. All of four years, I watch bitcoin price movement. None of these debates had any influence on actual price.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
February 02, 2017, 10:00:35 AM
You can't mine Bitcoin at a loss if you're mining with excess electricity.

There are still hardware and infrastructure costs

Of course miners have many expenses as all we know but they are entrepreneurs. And what is the meaning of 'entrepreneur'? According investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/entrepreneur.asp like as many other similar sites is a individual who must take risks in order to be rewarded for his idea, good or service. That means if he (miner) believes that its work is not profitable anymore and cannot do anything to keep it viable must change job.

that's not how fixed costs and long term real estate contracts work.  there is also a cost to ripping out all the miners and finding a new viable business that can use some warehouse in a remote part of the world where they have practically free electricity.

people will keep it running knowing that getting 90% that has the ability to go to 150% is better than 0% that can only stay at 0%.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Veni, Vidi, Vici
January 26, 2017, 09:19:01 AM

Of course miners have many expenses as all we know but they are entrepreneurs. And what is the meaning of 'entrepreneur'? According investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/entrepreneur.asp like as many other similar sites is a individual who must take risks in order to be rewarded for his idea, good or service. That means if he (miner) believes that its work is not profitable anymore and cannot do anything to keep it viable must change job.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
January 26, 2017, 08:48:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
January 26, 2017, 06:23:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: