Pages:
Author

Topic: Analysis - page 95. (Read 941567 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
January 17, 2017, 07:10:43 AM
hmm, "loaded gun pattern".

looks like a mix of "bull flag" and "cup & handle", no?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
January 17, 2017, 07:00:00 AM
Has anyone else noticed the following months on the vertical time lines listed below???  I will take this down within an hour or two and leave only the link to respect the thread.  Most here seem to want EW.  What I do is kind of similar but I call it Loaded Gun.  Ignore the guns and just focus on the Time Lines.

Every Blue Vertical Time Line marks every January and June in which BTC was dumped.

Every Purple Vertical Time Line marks every May and/or September in Which Springs and or Up Thrust begin.

[img]https://www.tradingview.com/x/pYnVeFjN/[/img

EDIT:  Close Up  

[img]https://www.tradingview.com/x/8oj5QENv/[/img
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 03:10:39 PM
CryptoWaves 5 days ago predicted another leg down as low as $705 on BitFinex before resuming advance.

the target of that move down was quoted 'between 850 and 705' the drop to 750 could have been it. we will see.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
January 16, 2017, 01:31:28 AM
Interesting ... noone seems to know what the heck is going on or have definite ideas on direction (except for permabears are saying down and permabulls are saying up).

Resorting to the default position in bitcoin is then safest position, 8 year secular trend .... bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
January 15, 2017, 09:16:13 PM
If it fails like $300 failed in nov '15, or how $500 failed in aug '16, then I'm good to go.

$780 looks like strong support, the crazy panic selling didn't manage to take it down even though price went below it shortly.

There could be another attack on it and I'm not sure it would hold on second attack. A lot of people are close to panicking as is. Not everybody bought in 2012 or earlier, so that's a difference to the 2013 rallyes were noone had bought at those prices. Above $1200 things would look differently... but we're still in known territory where a lot has been going on already.

I'm not sure either it would hold, guess we'll have to see.

Otoh, I don't really understand your point regarding the difference between now and 2013. What do you mean, noone had bought at those prices? Who propped the market to ATH if nobody bought there?

In 2013 the rally happened much more quickly.  There was only a very short amount of time over $1000.  We held above it much longer this time, so more bitcoins changed hands above $1000.
Activity: 392
January 15, 2017, 08:31:20 PM
If it fails like $300 failed in nov '15, or how $500 failed in aug '16, then I'm good to go.

$780 looks like strong support, the crazy panic selling didn't manage to take it down even though price went below it shortly.

There could be another attack on it and I'm not sure it would hold on second attack. A lot of people are close to panicking as is. Not everybody bought in 2012 or earlier, so that's a difference to the 2013 rallyes were noone had bought at those prices. Above $1200 things would look differently... but we're still in known territory where a lot has been going on already.

I'm not sure either it would hold, guess we'll have to see.

Otoh, I don't really understand your point regarding the difference between now and 2013. What do you mean, noone had bought at those prices? Who propped the market to ATH if nobody bought there?
donator
January 14, 2017, 05:46:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1190
January 14, 2017, 08:22:08 AM

I think the price will bounce back once the Chinese New Year is finished and after vacation they will start to buy back. But i think it will take more then 30 days to give us a bullish trend.
Activity: 392
January 14, 2017, 08:17:40 AM

zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
January 14, 2017, 05:59:20 AM
780 would be a fail - sell on retrace.

Until daily sma 20 and upper weekly BB holds - thats okay imho

780 failed - so now sell on retrace?
donator
January 12, 2017, 12:30:01 PM
I need my money masterluc!

You better come up with some more bullish TA

JK, probably will buy more in the mean time.

how is the 3 year cup and handle "not bullish"? It's bullish as fuck.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
January 12, 2017, 06:56:53 AM
I need my money masterluc!

You better come up with some more bullish TA

JK, probably will buy more in the mean time.
legendary
Activity: 1260
January 12, 2017, 04:23:00 AM
Lucif's trading view latest chart: http://imgur.com/a/iwQ6R

"We drew a nice 3 year cup with past rally. Now the time to draw a handle."

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/FbmrcWfl-Supports/

hands up dont shoot! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2017, 02:54:32 AM
From masterlucs Russian thread using google translate

https://m.vk.com/bitcoin_vanga

"This time the pain and it is unlikely in the shortest possible time is expected to continue the feast. Those who did not sell - you'd expect the bottom and a rebound of 62%. More than confident that the level of about 1000 price soon overtake, but further - alas. Rebound is expected to be one of the following below Fibo levels. Of course 524 is highly unlikely, but those higher - quite.

And then we will be long and hard to draw a counter-trend channel (handle). It takes six months to a year.

This Buble something that does not happen that happened in the past and it was my anchor.
1. Before draining noticeably did not shoot light. Usually, it was and it meant the end for a few days.
2. Before any discharge has not been expressed triangle. It is not something that normally - he was always in the 4th wave at him, I was guided in counts as a surveyor on the device.

In general, I am now blind, as this is the Wang. These anchors are used to work as a clock and brought me a lot of money. It's a pity. We seek the following."

I guess I still need that translating. What the hell does that all mean?

Summarizing my translation of that translation here...

a) He's still confident that 1000 will soon be taken, expecting a rebound on one of the fibo levels (not expecting $524, but need to go lower)
b) It will take 6 months to a year to draw a counter trend channel which acts as a handle for the cup
c) ML's observation is that this bubble is acting different compared to past ones
-- before the dump it didn't have as much fomo as expected
-- in the past bubbles, there were no triangles before dumps. its uncommon, it was always a 4th wave though. he used this indicator to determine the top
d) he has no idea what is going on since his indicators he used previously (to determine that this was a bubble) used to bring him a lot of money, and now they don't

Edit: would've been nice if the link to the chart was given too, so here it is. https://www.tradingview.com/x/eWjUoUfC/

So $711 is the next level to hold?

I refuse to provide trading advice, sorry. I was merely providing a summary of what I understood from the borked translation.

Not asking for trading advice, but interpretation of the chart linked had $711 as the next support level, correct?
Activity: 203
Merit: 151
January 12, 2017, 01:57:17 AM

"This time the pain and it is unlikely in the shortest possible time is expected to continue the feast. Those who did not sell - you'd expect the bottom and a rebound of 62%. More than confident that the level of about 1000 price soon overtake, but further - alas. Rebound is expected to be one of the following below Fibo levels. Of course 524 is highly unlikely, but those higher - quite.

And then we will be long and hard to draw a counter-trend channel (handle). It takes six months to a year.

This Buble something that does not happen that happened in the past and it was my anchor.
1. Before draining noticeably did not shoot light. Usually, it was and it meant the end for a few days.
2. Before any discharge has not been expressed triangle. It is not something that normally - he was always in the 4th wave at him, I was guided in counts as a surveyor on the device.

In general, I am now blind, as this is the Wang. These anchors are used to work as a clock and brought me a lot of money. It's a pity. We seek the following."

a) He's still confident that 1000 will soon be taken, expecting a rebound on one of the fibo levels (not expecting $524, but need to go lower)
b) It will take 6 months to a year to draw a counter trend channel which acts as a handle for the cup
c) ML's observation is that this bubble is acting different compared to past ones
-- in the past bubbles, there were no triangles before dumps. its uncommon, it was always a 4th wave though. he used this indicator to determine the top
d) he has no idea what is going on since his indicators he used previously (to determine that this was a bubble) used to bring him a lot of money, and now they don't

Edit: would've been nice if the link to the chart was given too, so here it is. https://www.tradingview.com/x/eWjUoUfC/

I refuse to provide trading advice, sorry. I was merely providing a summary of what I understood from the borked translation.
legendary
Activity: 961
January 11, 2017, 10:20:39 PM

Activity: 203
Merit: 151
January 11, 2017, 06:31:25 PM

I read this differently: $524 is unlikely as a low. Probably bottom will be something higher than that.

That's what I meant.. sorry. not expecting $524 but needs to go lower from current levels (but above $524)
donator
January 11, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

I read this differently: $524 is unlikely as a low. Probably bottom will be something higher than that.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
January 11, 2017, 02:58:28 PM
CryptoWaves 5 days ago predicted another leg down as low as $705 on BitFinex before resuming advance.

I trust you my friend as you know, the question now is, do you trust his TA skills ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
January 11, 2017, 02:42:47 PM
Can it be true?  Has Jedi Luc lost the force??

Pages:
Jump to: