Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 22. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 335
January 12, 2017, 07:19:04 PM
I think windows phone is good because nothing can imitate windows phone but Android phone is imitatable by others. Android phone is better than windows because there are many function of android is useful.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
January 12, 2017, 03:58:08 PM
I have never fancied the windows phone and I don't see myself using any though android gadgets are built to perfection.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
January 12, 2017, 01:38:18 PM
Android, I think.
When my sister bought a new phone(windows)
Really confused to use that.
Im used to Androids

yeah, there is a bit of a transition, took me a few days to get used to it. much more swiping for this and that than clicking

change is change, sometimes it is good.  think of how long it took to initially get used to any of the modern phone os's

Thats what im saying. We are really used to use androids than windows.

Yep, for mobile - the answer is definitely Android. Well primarily because Android has a lot of apps and a lot of developers. While the feature may be great for Windows. Fewer developers develop apps for this so this would be of less use.

as far as development, you can pay a single fee of $25 and develop infinite apps for android for life, windows is $19 per year
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 11, 2017, 07:49:07 AM
Android, I think.
Im used to Androids

yeah, there is a bit of a transition, took me a few days to get used to it. much more swiping for this and that than clicking

change is change, sometimes it is good.  think of how long it took to initially get used to any of the modern phone os's

Yep, for mobile - the answer is definitely Android. Well primarily because Android has a lot of apps and a lot of developers. While the feature may be great for Windows. Fewer developers develop apps for this so this would be of less use.
January 10, 2017, 11:12:45 PM
Android, I think.
Im used to Androids

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 10, 2017, 09:46:07 PM
Android, I think.
Im used to Androids

January 10, 2017, 04:16:58 AM
Android, I think.
Im used to Androids

Activity: 546
Merit: 256
January 10, 2017, 04:14:10 AM
Android, I think.
Im used to Androids
January 10, 2017, 03:38:26 AM
Well, i like android and i think most people will do too. It is easy to use and it was the one people used to be used to.

yeah, windows simply meets the specs i need more.  i need and want that syncing everywhere.  the last thing that will be nice is when windows/microsoft wallet does more than buy windows apps and stuff.  it would be nice to walk in a store and use those funds, but that is where bitcoin is taking up the slack and there is some integration happening in windows with that.

i have another thread for it, but the gist of the integration is that you can add $10 increments to your windows wallet with bitcoins.  so essentially, anyone that is sitting on a decent amount of crypto would never have to pay "cash" for a windows app again.  that, in itself, beats android, because i play a lot of games and so do the kids.  the fact that i can buy games like "rocksmith", which is about $70 and spend money that i am still making without any real investment is awesome. 
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
January 10, 2017, 03:33:11 AM
Well, i like android and i think most people will do too. It is easy to use and it was the one people used to be used to.
January 10, 2017, 03:26:34 AM
keep in mind that i am on the developer preview fast ring for windows 10 on both my pc and the phone, so i may be making comments and observations based on a newer system.  there have been a lot of changes that i have personally seen in these updates, so many of the thing that people have not liked about the system are fully fixed.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 09, 2017, 12:35:31 PM
What I've heard and also expericenced from friend's phones is that Windows devices come with better cameras. But that's almost the only I can say is better than other phones.

I agree with, well, everyone here with the fact that there are much more apps for Android and iOS than for Windows. I also find easier the home screen of Android - and the idea of being locked in menu as it feels like with Windows tiles makes me crazy (OK, I'm just too accustomed to Windows XP and 7 desktop, Android's home feels like that).

So, I prefer Android over all. I only have to blame Samsung (and sometimes Google) to install too many bloatware that makes many devices unusable by lack of memory space - note that a 4 GB device, from the cheapest ones, is no longer useful, you can't even have more than two, three apps, nor even talk about Facebook app that actually occupies 300 MB. But, if you choose a good hardware, it hasn't have to be expensive, and you first clean the phone (by deactivating those apps you'll ever even look 'em once) or install again the OS (i.e. using Cyanogenmod) your Android can be your most useful and powerful tool - and I really mean it, I develop web pages with a 2013 Android tablet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 08, 2017, 09:29:15 AM
windows mobile is dead and dead born imo. android rules..
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200
January 07, 2017, 01:32:27 PM
Don't go for windows phones, Their app store just s**ks and you will just hate it after few days of purchase. I'm fan of apple phones, I'll suggest only apple.  Smiley
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 06, 2017, 07:16:20 PM
APPLE  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
January 06, 2017, 03:34:26 PM
I don't get it, I have pc and  windows phone and the sync is amazing (I don't have xbox because I love my playstation, ps1 and ps2, ps3 ain't that fun for me).

This is the only reason I'd ever be free to give my vote to a Windows phone. The ease of having devices in sync is incredible.
In any other case I'd give my vote to Android for sure though which makes Android overall the better choice for me.
Activity: 138
Merit: 20
January 06, 2017, 02:47:01 PM
For me, android is always better
As far as I know windows and android, windows phone is a lot easier to use and intuitive, everything is clear.

the biggest two things for windows phone are

1. integrated between phone, pc, and gaming system easily

2. multi threading OS, multiple apps running simultaneously
I think that windows phone has the best merits of the examples given by you, and the integration of computer and phone, and everything else has to offer and android. Games and simultaneous operation of multiple applications is also available.

i grabbed one a few years back for whatever reason and it was fine in the beginning, but once the kids started playing the xbox 360 and then the xbox one, it was on, i can be at my computer and see what games they are playing, because i have a few installed for me that they shouldn't touch, i can install new games without leaving the computer, send them messages and whatever.  the simul apps things is there, but depending on the way that the dev makes the app, it might restart when you go back to it.
Despite the fact that the xbox and windows is dumb and the same office, it is the direction they are different. But if we talk about windows phone, then this system is absolutely differs from the one and the other.

i am not sure that i get what you are saying other than windows bashing, lol

I don't get it, I have pc and  windows phone and the sync is amazing (I don't have xbox because I love my playstation, ps1 and ps2, ps3 ain't that fun for me).
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 06, 2017, 06:29:00 AM
Android any day
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 05, 2017, 11:25:17 PM
if you can handle the android ( of course system,root and etc) android is better than all of type that we know today ffs imho
January 05, 2017, 06:49:03 PM
For me, android is always better
As far as I know windows and android, windows phone is a lot easier to use and intuitive, everything is clear.

the biggest two things for windows phone are

1. integrated between phone, pc, and gaming system easily

2. multi threading OS, multiple apps running simultaneously
I think that windows phone has the best merits of the examples given by you, and the integration of computer and phone, and everything else has to offer and android. Games and simultaneous operation of multiple applications is also available.

i grabbed one a few years back for whatever reason and it was fine in the beginning, but once the kids started playing the xbox 360 and then the xbox one, it was on, i can be at my computer and see what games they are playing, because i have a few installed for me that they shouldn't touch, i can install new games without leaving the computer, send them messages and whatever.  the simul apps things is there, but depending on the way that the dev makes the app, it might restart when you go back to it.
Despite the fact that the xbox and windows is dumb and the same office, it is the direction they are different. But if we talk about windows phone, then this system is absolutely differs from the one and the other.

i am not sure that i get what you are saying other than windows bashing, lol
Pages:
Jump to: