Pages:
Author

Topic: Android vs Window phones ....... - page 20. (Read 41995 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
February 05, 2017, 04:58:23 PM
Android is more customizable and Windows Phone has a beautiful sleek metro style UI and Cortana will assist you!

Yes, you are right, Android is more flexible. Its very easy to customize it as you see fit. I use only android
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 05, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
Android is more customizable and Windows Phone has a beautiful sleek metro style UI and Cortana will assist you!
Activity: 742
February 04, 2017, 11:43:09 PM
Definitely I would choose Android, it has some advantages over. I am using an Android phone, and I found it quite good. Android's customization capabilities are extremely rich, I can do what I like on my phone. Android's application store is also large and very rich, which attracted many users. Moreover, the Android interface is also quite beautiful.
Generally, android is good and it suits many people.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 03, 2017, 03:26:02 PM
I love my One Plus 3 phone.
So android all the way for me. Smiley
You heard that Apple stock has dropped by 20% now.
So Iphone is going to die and Android will be king of the hill soon!
Activity: 204
February 03, 2017, 03:25:56 PM
For me, Abndroid. I have used ipads abd iphones abd find it good. Yet, my passion in a mobile phone is gaming. Hence? I would prefer android rather than apple and windows phone.

yami gautam age
kriti sanon age

I think that the iphone is only strongly promoted brand with normal abilities. Today, even the Chinese smartphone based on Android can show good results, especially since Android has support pleymarket with a huge number of applications.
Activity: 298
February 03, 2017, 01:52:38 PM
i choose android phone because with android phone you have google play one a giant app stores. But with window phones you have fewer choices than android.
To date, Android has a very high popularity and every second has an android. And all the other other OSes. Windows has not opened all its possibilities and more time is needed to see their potential.
Activity: 284
February 03, 2017, 12:57:39 AM
About what qualities have Windows, you can certainly try, but also about their pros and cons of users will be able to answer some time later. This operating system has not yet gained sufficient number of users to be able to speak about the loud pop.
Activity: 158
February 03, 2017, 12:30:21 AM
Android is nice to customize with roms like Cyanogen Mod
In general, the android is very well implemented, in terms of practicality. Just a little bit difficult to understand the beginner in the first steps. But if it is familiar to humans, then everything is very accessible and understandable.
Activity: 149
February 02, 2017, 06:34:02 PM
Microsoft's misguided policies have to be the best system ever resulting in a user-based operating system that has seen the heft. The only downfall of the system was the shop (see windows 10 mobile) but I did not see any action to close it until I made the breakthrough. I have been using windows phone 8.1 for 2.5 years. I am actually a big deficit because I am not a game or an enthusiast. But this system users shame Microsoft. This year I will get another phone call again. Android world also need to throw hands. I wish the computer and tablets were working on the phone. Windows 10 mobile did not even sit fully orphaned 8.1 job.
At the expense of Microsoft, it is true, but the fact that the windows phone has not yet acquired such popularity as an android. Bruising to recognize the user needs time.
Activity: 420
January 20, 2017, 05:19:14 AM
Microsoft's misguided policies have to be the best system ever resulting in a user-based operating system that has seen the heft. The only downfall of the system was the shop (see windows 10 mobile) but I did not see any action to close it until I made the breakthrough. I have been using windows phone 8.1 for 2.5 years. I am actually a big deficit because I am not a game or an enthusiast. But this system users shame Microsoft. This year I will get another phone call again. Android world also need to throw hands. I wish the computer and tablets were working on the phone. Windows 10 mobile did not even sit fully orphaned 8.1 job.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 19, 2017, 06:48:38 PM
Android is nice to customize with roms like Cyanogen Mod
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 19, 2017, 09:22:21 AM
i choose android phone because with android phone you have google play one a giant app stores. But with window phones you have fewer choices than android.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 19, 2017, 06:13:43 AM
For me, Abndroid. I have used ipads abd iphones abd find it good. Yet, my passion in a mobile phone is gaming. Hence? I would prefer android rather than apple and windows phone.
todaypk
putlocker9
fmovies
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 19, 2017, 01:32:38 AM
android is better becouse many app on android the Very helpful
Activity: 37
January 18, 2017, 10:10:04 PM
android or window phones! if I choose andorid, since android has a better view and flexible. applications offered aplenty. despite weakness in the battery.
Activity: 126
January 18, 2017, 07:34:55 PM
until now windows phone is still ahead of Android's security issues . because until now windows phone still can not be entered by malware
different from the android very open, so it can be easy once the virus to attack
Activity: 1302
January 18, 2017, 07:30:20 PM
android famous battery wasteful because too many applications until now android does not have new innovations.

Activity: 40
January 18, 2017, 07:21:08 PM
Android vs Window phones!
Android or Window phones is gadjet choice that we will use. the problem is where will we choose?
there is some information about the stock of both.
1. The power of gadjet.
android tend to be rapidly depleted battery because there are too many applications compared to windows phones.
2. security
Symbol window related security issues better than andorid, because until now the window phones can not enter malware.
3. The display
matter of appearance you can definitely tell the difference. between them, which look more attractive and flexible.
4. application
between windows and android phones, which one is easier to get an application?

of course both have their advantages and disadvantages. but, a matter of choosing gadjet, it's a matter of your taste.
have a nice day  Smiley
Activity: 233
January 18, 2017, 05:42:55 PM
Of course, I was already used and android and perhaps change is not going to. Even if I am offered iphone, then I give up. But in fairness, I want to say, windows phone is very easy to use and intuitive interface. Perhaps it will be more popular than it is today. For windows phone is very young than android.
Activity: 149
January 18, 2017, 05:15:53 PM
Android will win the race with a great great margin, windows phones are of no comparison with the android phones.
With your words it is very difficult not to agree. I understand that more than half of all devices operate using the android and its competitors in the world in this field and on the same level, there is an android. But the degree of simplicity and accessibility, it all can change windows phone.
Pages:
Jump to: