Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 28. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Both of you zackclark70 & jagrapolite5 stop this nonsense.

You both put a lot of effort in this coin. Things went wrong... shit happens, no matter what happened and who's fault it is... Get this coin back up and be good mates! It's for your own interest and for all the people that mined and invested in this coin and the ones that still believe in it.

jagrapolite5 has a good point, if the coin is broken what is the point to promote it? Let's wait until it's fixed. And let's see what he brings out after that.

zackclark70 has spend a lot of money (in my opinion) to get the coin repaired, my total respect for that. But he also setup the forum, got the new logo arranged, etc, etc...

I'm no one to comment on what you two are doing or the way you behave towards each other, I'm just an ADT supporter that feels upset by seeing the 2 main characters behind this project fighting like little kids and potentially drive away interest and support.

Come on, in the name of ADT stop it and be more constructive, looking forward to see ADT back up and running!!!

Exactly, plz stop nonsense. ADT has so many faithful believers while it does't work for 1 month. PLZ don't quarrel anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Ok, one last post: promise!

ADT will be fixed soon, thanks zacks! looking forward to this.

And once is fixed you don't have to leave, it will be silly in my opinion and I wouldn't want to see you go.

jagrapolite5 is also not going to leave and I wouldn't want to see him leave neither, and whatever has been said previously (you guys made it public) hasn't changed my support for ADT and yourselves.

After the storm there is always the rainbow, you both have valid points but the main goal is to get on with ADT.

You have shown commitment previously and currently with both of yours' efforts.

Please post again once we have some good news about ADT or progress and we can all get back on it.

I would love to see both of you involved, please don't let us down by being against each other. Doesn't make sense.

ADT to the moon!!!

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
as you previously quoted.....
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
the solution is that I get this fixed then leave crypto all together I am fed up with it all !
legendary
i have never once told or asked or even mentioned him leaving.... zackclarck is the one that has said "i will leave after this repair".....

I have not once refused to to pay for anything, also i have paid for countless repairs you have only paid half of last repair and your doing this repair you demanded to do and having great difficulties doing considering this talk is happening.

this is 1 repair...... your halfway in .....and your demanding me to leave or threatening to leave yourself.... this is straight up buckwall crazy.

Ok this is the last i get involved as i have no right to step into your conversations.

Zacks you don't have to leave, Jagra you neither! Can I say you guys stop posting for the night, think about it and possibly talk privately and seriously make peace?

ADT needs both of you, as a supporter I don't care who paid more or who paid less, or who has done more or who is the dev. I believe that ADT has to live with involvement from both of you. Now step back a little, watch a nice movie (may I suggest the wolf of wall street 3+ hours) distract yourselves and speak in private messages. Work things out.

It would be lovely tomorrow if both of you could come back to this thread and say there has been a little tension but it's all over now and back on track for the relaunch of ADT's new blockchain. That's all it matters, honestly if you have to post about dissing each other I doubt people is interested in this.

For ADT sake would be lovely to see both of you as a team or independently (whatever turns you on) back on track and focused on the project.
Thanks for listening. Now it's up to you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Come on guys this looks bad for adt doing this in public.

Both can be joint devs i'm sure.

However, come to some fair arrangement in private not arguing here, makes adt look bad.

Zack has worked hard to keep this coin going , and it has come back again and again due to both of you i'm sure.

Sort it out and find a solution

i never asked you to pay half you said you would..... i paid it in full not caring weather you paid or not.....as every other repair.....and then you paid me back
legendary
ADT developer
Come on lads
Is this coin going to be fixed ??

yes its very close to being fixed Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Come on lads
Is this coin going to be fixed ??
legendary
ADT developer
i have never once told or asked or even mentioned him leaving.... zackclarck is the one that has said "i will leave after this repair".....

I have not once refused to to pay for anything, also i have paid for countless repairs you have only paid half of last repair and your doing this repair you demanded to do and having great difficulties doing considering this talk is happening.

this is 1 repair...... your halfway in .....and your demanding me to leave or threatening to leave yourself.... this is straight up buckwall crazy.

I  paid 250,000,000 ADT out of my own pocket where you spent 250,000,000 ADT from the premine how is that fair ?

legendary
ADT developer

the fact is that jag wants me to leave ADT as soon as I have completed the fix 

I want ADT to do the best possible

and jag siting around doing nothing while I have to sort everything is not in adt best interests 

he has not even been helping to spread the word that people need to update 

to be perfectly honest it has got to the point where I cant deal with him any more

its going to get to the point where 1 of us has to leave as there is no way I can work with someone that is not prepared to do half the work or put up any money

he refuses to help pay towards the fix he refuses to help with it yet he will be happy to take the credit when its fixed

he is still the dev I have never been made dev of adt as jag keeps reminding me so all he has to do is say the word and I would be out of adt

Let's calm down a bit, I understand you guys had a few warm discussions but I do not believe that jagrapolite5 would want you to leave after all you have done for this coin, just read back from the start of this thread and look who are the 2 people who have posted, supported and defended this coin since it launched.

jagrapolite5 please answer to zacks, I don't believe you want him to live ADT, one answer can make a lot of difference.

I don't know zackclark70 nor jagrapolite5, I'm only interested in the survival of ADT and came back to this thread a few days back to see this?

Guys please shake hands and make peace you both are grown ups, what has been said has been said but it's the past already.
Let this coin live as when it started, you guys were doing very well as a team!

just a few bits from the chat log

jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:11 PM]: i am doing other stuff..... btw i fixed the coin about a dosen times this is your firs repair on your own cause you demanded to do it and your crying about it like a little girl .... whats up with that ?

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:12 PM]: at the end of the day this is the first and only thing your doing on your own for the coin and your crying and bitching all the way through it

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:24 PM]: you have put in 0 real money into adt considering i know how much you got your bills for so why are you asking me something that doesnt apply to you?

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:26 PM]: i see that a broken coin doesnt need attention while its broken

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:27 PM]: i am doing alot more then you good sir lol

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:27 PM]: your on the fix .... bitching and crying .... something i did with a smile .... what a real problem comes up lol

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:36 PM]: and the fact its self explanitory is sad..... and the fact that i am working with it means i am the better person....i still dont understand why you treat everyone even ppl trying to work with you as enemies....

legendary

and jag siting around doing nothing while I have to sort everything is not in adt best interests 

to be perfectly honest it has got to the point where I cant deal with him any more

its going to get to the point where 1 of us has to leave as there is no way I can work with someone that is not prepared to do half the work or put up any money

he refuses to help pay towards the fix he refuses to help with it yet he will be happy to take the credit when its fixed

he is still the dev I have never been made dev of adt as jag keeps reminding me so all he has to do is say the word and I would be out of adt

Let's calm down a bit, I understand you guys had a few warm discussions but I do not believe that jagrapolite5 would want you to leave after all you have done for this coin, just read back from the start of this thread and look who are the 2 people who have posted, supported and defended this coin since it launched.

jagrapolite5 please answer to zacks, I don't believe you want him to live ADT, one answer can make a lot of difference.

I don't know zackclark70 nor jagrapolite5, I'm only interested in the survival of ADT and came back to this thread a few days back to see this?

Guys please shake hands and make peace you both are grown ups, what has been said has been said but it's the past already.
Let this coin live as when it started, you guys were doing very well as a team!
legendary
ADT developer
Both of you zackclark70 & Jagrapolite5 stop this nonsense.

You both put a lot of effort in this coin. Things went wrong... shit happens, no matter what happened and who's fault it is... Get this coin back up and be good mates! It's for your own interest and for all the people that mined and invested in this coin and the ones that still believe in it.

jagrapolite5 has a good point, if the coin is broken what is the point to promote it? Let's wait until it's fixed. And let's see what he brings out after that.

zackclark70 has spend a lot of money (in my opinion) to get the coin repaired, my total respect for that. But he also setup the forum, got the new logo arranged, etc, etc...

I'm no one to say or comment on what you two are doing or are behaving towards each other, I'm just an ADT supporter that feels upset by seeing the 2 main characters behind this project fighting like little kids and potentially drive away interest and support.

Come on, in the name of ADT stop it and be more constructive, looking forward to see ADT back up and running!!!

legendary
Both of you zackclark70 & jagrapolite5 stop this nonsense.

I'm no one to comment on what you two are doing or the way you behave towards each other, I'm just an ADT supporter that feels upset by seeing the 2 main characters behind this project fighting like little kids and potentially drive away interest and support.

Androids Tokens Forum

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry jagrapolite5, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.
what part of your not baned do you not get if you are acsesing threw tor you will sometimes get that error

i am on firefox, tried chrome and opera and IE...cookies cache and disc clean up done running virus scanners now, 1 (malwarebytes) came up clean 2 more still running so not my end

10mins later: unbanned
legendary
ADT developer

Androids Tokens Forum

An Error Has Occurred!
what part of your not baned do you not get if you are acsesing threw tor you will sometimes get that error

Androids Tokens Forum

An Error Has Occurred!
what exactly do you want me to do .....? the repair is underway, i have sites coming for when it works, cant promote it while its broken.... what exactly do you need me to do ?
Pages:
Jump to: