Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 31. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
full disclosure. I dumped most of my ADT at .00000050.

I only hold 10 mil. ADT. as of ADT getting delisted from Cryptsy. I have lost faith in ADT. Lucky for me I dumped ADT and bought up HBN/PHS. They are working PoW/PoS coins with a nice interest rate and active devs. ADT is a 100% PoS coin based on broken code, with devs who can't code and have to rely on outsiders to help.

I wish ADT the best of luck, but to me the headaches aren't worth it anymore. delays upon delays, absent "devs" like jag hiding over at the adt forums. Having to hire 3rd party devs to fix the coin, when they have other priorities.

If ADT survives, I will be back, with my LTC ready to buy back in. But for now, I am out. If ADT gets re-listed and the situation doesn't look good, I am dumping my remaining 10 mil.

Goodluck.  

Can see your point ....however when ADT gets put back on CGB code with a decent interest rate the coin will sky rocket.

Yeah the problems it has had have been nothing but a pain in the ass and never has a coin broken so many times before.  However the fact they keep working and bringing it back tells me it is never going away.

I am holding a few and HOPE they will increase the interest rate because we need to give people incentive to keep their wallets open. Is it possible to do daily interest rate? so people don't just open their wallets 1x per month?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Go on ADT! Keep holding your coins... Once the blockchain is swapped and proven reliable the value should go up a bit.
And sounds like there is a logo redesign coming too? Can we see a snippet?

How about setting up a competition for a new ADT logo a la Mincoin? It attracted a bit of attention... But after the new blockchain is in place.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
last night we were close to getting a fix sorted for the old block chain but it got past 9am and I had to go to bed lol 

I will get back in contact with mullick when he wakes up and get it finished

( the attack on the old chain is the first of its kind so there is nobody that knows 100% what to do so its taking some working out )

will update when I know more
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
For now, I'd keep a close eye on the Cryptsy twitter feed. So far there is this announcement: "BigVern @cryptsy
Pausing ADT markets.  There appears to be multiple chains out there and we are investigating."

Yeah. And nothing about coins swapping, nothing about new wallet/chain. And this tweet posted hours after delisting.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Guys I have my ADT on cryptsy and now with this stop to the ADT market the balance is disappeared.

How do I do ? Wait until cryptsy give me back the coins or send an email or other?

Have someone an email to contact for these cases ? I tried to tweet @cryptsy BigVern but for now no answer...
For now, I'd keep a close eye on the Cryptsy twitter feed. So far there is this announcement: "BigVern @cryptsy
Pausing ADT markets.  There appears to be multiple chains out there and we are investigating."
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys I have my ADT on cryptsy and now with this stop to the ADT market the balance is disappeared.

How do I do ? Wait until cryptsy give me back the coins or send an email or other?

Have someone an email to contact for these cases ? I tried to tweet @cryptsy BigVern but for now no answer...
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I'm still holding my coins. I have faith. And would you care to elaborate a bit more on what craziness is about to happen?
legendary
ADT developer
Someone constantly tried to dump last two days. It was lookilng like crazy but now it's all clear enough. He just saved his depo before adt crash.
Zack, did you know it before?
It's like a diversion.

I didn't know about people dumping and only found out it was of cryptsy the same time as everyone else

by the time its back on cryptsy we should be on the new chain Smiley

I am talking to bitjohn  right now so that I can find out why its off cryptsy and what there plan is for the blockchain swap
legendary
ADT developer

I only hold 10 mil. ADT. as of ADT getting delisted from Cryptsy. I have lost faith in ADT. Lucky for me I dumped ADT and bought up HBN/PHS. They are working PoW/PoS coins with a nice interest rate and active devs. ADT is a 100% PoS coin based on broken code, with devs who can't code and have to rely on outsiders to help.

I wish ADT the best of luck, but to me the headaches aren't worth it anymore. delays upon delays, absent "devs" like jag hiding over at the adt forums. Having to hire 3rd party devs to fix the coin, when they have other priorities.

If ADT survives, I will be back, with my LTC ready to buy back in. But for now, I am out. If ADT gets re-listed and the situation doesn't look good, I am dumping my remaining 10 mil.

Goodluck.  

it was going to be delisted during the first stage of the block chain swap over there was no avoiding that

I will accelerate the plans as much as possible so that the block chain swap can start during the delisting  

if you feel the need to dump your coins that's just fine but I think its crazy considering whats about to happen over the next few weeks

( mullick says the hard fork for the old chain and the new chain will be complete today after 12 testing on the new chain the swap over will begin as soon as the old chain is fully stable )

the new logo is complete Smiley

you might also want to remember that the issues with the old chain right now are being caused by a deliberate attack on the network
and that there will be a hard fork to remove them from the network
Someone constantly tried to dump last two days. It was lookilng like crazy but now it's all clear enough. He just saved his depo before adt crash.
Zack, did you know it before?
It's like a diversion.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Cryptsy delisted adt market...
After reopening (when?) price will fall to a bottom like all previous delistings..
Congratulations.. (f.k it)

I am about to contact cryptsy but I am sure its to save users from losing money over the fork issue we will have the issue fixed today and the new chain made very soon so no need to worry just yet

glad we can count on someone taking care of it
legendary
Activity: 1232

Goodluck.  
legendary
ADT developer
After reopening (when?) price will fall to a bottom like all previous delistings..

I am about to contact cryptsy but I am sure its to save users from losing money over the fork issue we will have the issue fixed today and the new chain made very soon so no need to worry just yet
legendary
ADT developer
Warning do not send coins until further notice  

There is an on going attack on the ADT network that is causing forks

( someone has made multiple cheackpointing servers and is making the coin fork like crazy )

I am looking into how the people responsible for this got the code as only 3 people had the code that's needed to make a cheackpointing server

The alternative is that someone hacked the old cheackpointing server and they went out of there way to damage the coin

There will be a new client available very soon that will kick the bad cheackpointing servers of the network

sorry for any inconvenience

zack
Activity: 840
ADT wallet is running well now, tks your hard work.
legendary
ADT developer
if they don't help there will be a very good guide on how to get your coins swapped over Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
so when i buy on cryptsy i won´t have to do anything. Because cryptsy would do this for me right ?
nice

cryptsy have not confirmed that they will help with the swap over yet but hopefully they will

if they dont then what should i do with my cryptsy stash?
legendary
ADT developer
so when i buy on cryptsy i won´t have to do anything. Because cryptsy would do this for me right ?
nice

cryptsy have not confirmed that they will help with the swap over yet but hopefully they will
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nice
Pages:
Jump to: