Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 32. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Since it got broken. They turned it into a pos coin. I think its great! No miners selling of for profit and a great way making ppl hold the coin! Just buy in and hold for future heights!  Smiley

what were the specific behind the conversion?  Did they instamine the rest of the coins that would have been produced and give them to someone?  Or did they start from the last valid block of hte old chain and say the total number of coins was what was present at that time?

why is nobody answering this question???

there are currently 66,793,543,769 coins in circulation  when the new chain is made there will be 66,800,000,000 coins so just a couple of mill over what the old chain will have 

cool thanks, was just wondering if the plan to convert to POS would include instamining of all coins that would have been generated.  So good news thanks

all coins will be coded into the first block of the new chain Smiley

when i buy in now. And there is an update. My ADT lost on cryptsy ? or doesn´t it effect the amount of coins itself at all?

The new chain will not affect the amount of ADT that you hold the swap over will be as simple as sending your coins to an address and the automated program will send the same amount of coins back to your new block chain address
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Since it got broken. They turned it into a pos coin. I think its great! No miners selling of for profit and a great way making ppl hold the coin! Just buy in and hold for future heights!  Smiley

what were the specific behind the conversion?  Did they instamine the rest of the coins that would have been produced and give them to someone?  Or did they start from the last valid block of hte old chain and say the total number of coins was what was present at that time?

there are currently 66,793,543,769 coins in circulation  when the new chain is made there will be 66,800,000,000 coins so just a couple of mill over what the old chain will have 

cool thanks, was just wondering if the plan to convert to POS would include instamining of all coins that would have been generated.  So good news thanks

when i buy in now. And there is an update. My ADT lost on cryptsy ? or doesn´t it effect the amount of coins itself at all?
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
ADT developer

Is it normal that after 4 hours my ADT sent on cryptsy don't have a single confirmation ? Sad

Cryptsy ADT is still listed, I think it does not upgrade the new wallet. 0 confirmation should be normal

I don't know where is the problem.

I share some of my ADT in a new cryptsy account and they are pending for a long time with 0 confirmation.

I know that now is not the time to sell but this situation makes me anxious
Activity: 117
1027ltc volume last 24 hours!

The volume for adt right now is the 4th biggest on the ltc market!

We are commin back, back again! Tell a friend!
Activity: 840
Is it normal that after 4 hours my ADT sent on cryptsy don't have a single confirmation ? Sad

Cryptsy ADT is still listed, I think it does not upgrade the new wallet. 0 confirmation should be normal
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
I tried a small test payment from cryptsy, did not arrive to synced wallet as yet...
Hopefully Cryptsy might tweet a bit of info about this.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Great article! Smiley

Did cryptsy update yet? They are really bad at givin info to costumers..

Thank you! Smiley

Cryptsy usually takes up to 72 hours I think Smiley
Great article! Smiley

Did cryptsy update yet? They are really bad at givin info to costumers..
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
ADT developer
The blockexplorer needs some work I think...
What are people getting as the approx last block reading? I got wallet sync'd saying this:
Current number of blocks: 213459
Estimated total blocks: 213238
Tue 7. Jan 22:45:46 2014

I think that block explorer is using the old client there will be a new one when the new block chain is complete Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
my wallet is in perfect sync after a repair in command line. Good stuff.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
The blockexplorer needs some work I think...
What are people getting as the approx last block reading? I got wallet sync'd saying this:
Current number of blocks: 213459
Estimated total blocks: 213238
Tue 7. Jan 22:45:46 2014

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Is the maximum amount of coins out there already? If that is true how is it beneficial to stake?  I have asked a few times on other forums but have never gotten a good explanation for staking, even how to do it?  I think you just send coins to yourself?Huh lol
Pages:
Jump to: