Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 29. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
zacks first solo thing as a part of the project..... and he believes he owns it now..... straight up bizzare....

the main reason i let you even do it is to not have to explain to you and let you come to same conclusion..... you know being nice....

jag it was never about taking over the coin its about getting you to do more for the coin
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
zacks first solo thing as a part of the project..... and he believes he owns it now..... straight up bizzare....

the main reason i let you even do it is to not have to explain to you and let you come to same conclusion..... you know being nice....

everything is as i mentioned, at the start of the repair thread lets see what mullicks input is..... nothing has changed
legendary
ADT developer
plz do post the whole chat log....

by jags request here is the chat log sorry that you have to read from the bottom up but I don't have time to swap it over

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:36 PM]: and the fact its self explanitory is sad..... and the fact that i am working with it means i am the better person....i still dont understand why you treat everyone even ppl trying to work with you as enemies....
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:34 PM]: just tell me to leave and i will go right now
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:33 PM]: i think same thing most ppl that know you think at this point.....
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:33 PM]: to you think its far to underpay mulick ?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:33 PM]: do you think tranz done the first part for free ?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:32 PM]: do you think the software to swap over coins was from nowhare ?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:32 PM]: do you think i pulled the new logo out my ass ?
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:32 PM]: i have been arround trust me lol
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:32 PM]: its not just mulick lol and its not just a simple fix
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:31 PM]: and i asked mullick how much the repair will cost his exact words where " no lol nowhere near 10k"
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:31 PM]: you have no idea what i have or have not been doing as you havent been around
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:28 PM]: lo
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:28 PM]: you ever even seen a lawyer?
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:27 PM]: if*
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:27 PM]: your on the fix .... bitching and crying .... something i did with a smile .... what a real problem comes up lol
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:27 PM]: lmfao
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:27 PM]: i am doing alot more then you good sir lol
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:26 PM]: and doing nothing gets you knowware
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:26 PM]: i see that a broken coin doesnt need attention while its broken
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:25 PM]: lol how much ADT i hold is not relivent i have spent nearly 10k usd on this fix if you think you can destroy this coin by hideing in the background you better think again

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:24 PM]: lol watch you bring up server
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:24 PM]: you have put in 0 real money into adt considering i know how much you got your bills for so why are you asking me something that doesnt apply to you?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:24 PM]: if you cant see what needs doing you shouldent be running a coin
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:23 PM]: it doesnt move atm there is nothing to do ... cant promote it now
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:23 PM]: how much real money have you put into your coin ?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:22 PM]: it does not matter its supost to be your coin you should be around more
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:22 PM]: i am doing work and your on the repair
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:22 PM]: do you not remember cryptsy chat typing in same thing?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:22 PM]: i said do work or leave not just leave anyway lol
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:21 PM]: you are doing the repair why does there need to be 2 ppl spamming same thing
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:21 PM]: you are not suporting the comunaty any more you not being around is causeing more damage than good
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:20 PM]: in any case your way out of line telling me to leave.
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:20 PM]: lol its nothing todo with the repair
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:20 PM]: you think you can tell me to leave cause you are working on 1 of the dosens of repairs thats been done ..........
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:19 PM]: i am not understanding how you can even invert logic to an extent as to tell me to leave.........

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:18 PM]: if we talked youd know whats going on but you can figure out how to get a mic to work ....
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:17 PM]: or just pack your bags a quiatly leave as you doing nothing is killing the coin
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:17 PM]: more and get things sorted
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:17 PM]: its geting to the point whare you need to work
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:15 PM]: i could have got other people to do it just to prove a point but i got mulick to do it because he is one of the best
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:14 PM]: all the other fixes are nothing compared to this fix this fix is costing thousands of usd involves swaping over 66,800,000,000 coins
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:14 PM]: if everything was handed to me on a plate there is no way i could have known youd end up in the same place lol
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:13 PM]: you speaking of yourself i persume?
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:13 PM]: um.......?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:12 PM]: you have only sorted it when its been handed to you on a plate
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:12 PM]: 1 damn fix.........
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:12 PM]: at the end of the day this is the first and only thing your doing on your own for the coin and your crying and bitching all the way through it
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:12 PM]: lmfao
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:11 PM]: ever heard me complaining about fixing it?
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:11 PM]: i am doing other stuff..... btw i fixed the coin about a dosen times this is your firs repair on your own cause you demanded to do it and your crying about it like a little girl .... whats up with that ?
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:11 PM]: at the end of the day i am doing all the work right now and paying all the costs and you are not even posting on bitcointalk
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:10 PM]: you are supost to be the lead dev of this coin all you are doing is sitting in the background doing nothing if you wanted t o stuff there is plenty other than the fix you can deal with
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:10 PM]: i speak broadly about the future i never pinpoint stuff
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:09 PM]: is*
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:09 PM]: read my texts they all say lets wait on mullick at least see what his input it

[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:09 PM]: i was waiting on mullick to see what he says .... as mullick agreed with the new block i would have went with that
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:08 PM]: you were waiting on mulick and not even trying anyone elce + you just wanted to fix the old chain not make a new one
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:07 PM]: after telling me my plan was shit cause the wait on mullick is too long lol
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:06 PM]: thats why i didnt mind you doing the fix ... i knew you would end up same place
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:06 PM]: and 3 months l8r you wanted to test the waters and asked everyone as well to come to the same conclusion
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:05 PM]: i go the coin made by one of the best shake, and mullick to maintain it is the best .... i have asked around as you have everyone....
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:05 PM]: shake has never made a good clone for anyone other than hiself
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:04 PM]: and the star coin cloning is what killed his rep and he quit
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:04 PM]: shake made the coin he was one of the best coders around till he started cloning star coin
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:04 PM]: so its my falt lmao
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:04 PM]: um ..... lol there is no way your turning this around on me....
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:03 PM]: if you had just paid a good coder to do the job i wouldent have had to spend nearly 10k usd on adt
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:03 PM]: thats just what he was cloning at the time
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:03 PM]: wtf do you mean pay more i paid everything and more then he asked
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:02 PM]: i paid what he asked and gave him extra....
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:02 PM]: if you had paid more for the chain to be done right in the bigining none of this would have hapend
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 08:01 PM]: i know the new block was needed the point is we still had to wait on mullick, as i was saying now you have also looked around as i have you know this as well
[Edit] [Delete] zackclark70 [20|Jan 08:00 PM]: jag to do realise that mulick fully backs the new chain as the only one is totaly junk right
[Edit] [Delete] mallory303 [20|Jan 07:59 PM]: The block crawler is still offline
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 07:59 PM]: man all this crap happenned, when my original stance way to wait on mullick..... in the end mullick is the one working on it anyway lol ...... well i guess its progress none the less at least we know mullick is about the only one that can work on stake coins

[Edit] [Delete] mallory303 [20|Jan 07:57 PM]: thanks
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 07:53 PM]: .5.3 from the looks of it
[Edit] [Delete] mallory303 [20|Jan 07:52 PM]: which one is the latest client?
[Edit] [Delete] mallory303 [20|Jan 07:52 PM]: hey
[Edit] [Delete] frodo [20|Jan 06:48 PM]: not working anymore?
[Edit] [Delete] frodo [20|Jan 06:48 PM]: http://altexplorer.info/chains/A...er.php
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [20|Jan 06:36 PM]: hey krich woot woot !
[Edit] [Delete] krichwins [20|Jan 01:31 PM]: Lmfaoooooo
[Edit] [Delete] krichwins [20|Jan 01:31 PM]: Boo hoo cry cry....let em boooooo.....they be sorry later..... Adt to moon
[Edit] [Delete] tangge4s [20|Jan 10:33 AM]: when the adt coin can back the cry
[Edit] [Delete] tangge4s [20|Jan 10:32 AM]: jag
[Edit] [Delete] frodo [19|Jan 09:55 PM]: stucked at block 45575
[Edit] [Delete] frodo [19|Jan 08:01 PM]: hi! is working with the addnodes that elrapido posted here on the forum few days ago will work with the new QT?
[Edit] [Delete] campeck [19|Jan 06:20 PM]: time test
[Edit] [Delete] krichwins [19|Jan 06:21 AM]: Cool
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [19|Jan 06:20 AM]: ill speak up when i hear you say something
[Edit] [Delete] krichwins [19|Jan 06:20 AM]: Ill hit u up when i get it working right
[Edit] [Delete] krichwins [19|Jan 06:20 AM]: Weird.... I will keep playing with it...
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [19|Jan 06:20 AM]: mic might be muted or something
[Edit] [Delete] jagrapolite5 [19|Jan 06:19 AM]: like your comps
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
dis will be fun!

GET YER POPCORN KIDS
plz do post the whole chat log....
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I just checked jag. You aren't banned Smiley
when were you "banned"?

Androids Tokens Forum

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry jagrapolite5, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.
legendary
ADT developer
Hey guys, Zackclack has just banned me out of ADT forum.

this is his first solo repair, that he demanded to do and i let him do it, because he said that my plan on waiting for mullick was crap too slow and i dont know what i am doing, so i let him do it knowing he will end up in the same place, as i have already asked around many many time.

he banned me from adt forum because i wouldnt hand him over the whole adt project, he think he deserves the whole project all to himself cause he asked around for repair options and came to the same conclusion i reached months ago.

im sure he will be posting something in here shortly.

as far as ADT repair it is still underway mullick is still on it, nothing has changed Smiley

congratulations you have remembered how to post on bitcointalk Smiley

jag I have not band you from the forum

and what I said was that you need to do more WORK or leave ADT

I could post the complete chat log here but I don't want to make jag look like a total fool lol

Hey guys, Zackclack has just banned me out of ADT forum.

this is his first solo repair, that he demanded to do and i let him do it, because he said that my plan on waiting for mullick was crap too slow and i dont know what i am doing, so i let him do it knowing he will end up in the same place, as i have already asked around many many time.

he banned me from adt forum because i wouldnt hand him over the whole adt project, he think he deserves the whole project all to himself cause he asked around for repair options and came to the same conclusion i reached months ago.

im sure he will be posting something in here shortly.

as far as ADT repair it is still underway mullick is still on it, nothing has changed Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Ok, I have 5Mio ADT on Cryptsy, not that much, but I want them back. they still not appear in the balances.
No Infos about ADT@cryptsy from BigVern via twitter.  Angry

hope mullick is right!
Activity: 840
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
last block 223015 (on 18th Jan), is that normal?

As most peers are spread across shorter chains the main (highest) chain has been stalled out. Once peers begin to reorganize on the correct chain blocks will start to flow again

You will likely have the checkpoint to old message. The previous checkpoints broadcast by the old key have now all been invalidated. Once the new server is turned on it will go away

legendary
ADT developer
Zack,

Downloaded this but this is not a full new client just data files. Is that correct?

looking now but all you should need to do is backup your wallet and

1. go to appdata/roaming /androidstokens

2.delete everything in that folder except your wallet.dat files

3.move the files in the download to that folder

4. make a shortcut to the androidstokens-qt

5. click on the shortcut and wait for the chain to re download

if you are unsure how to do that please talk to me before doing any of it Smiley
last block 223015 (on 18th Jan), is that normal?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
OK downloaded again and is the full client now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Zack,

Downloaded this but this is not a full new client just data files. Is that correct?
legendary
ADT developer
The new client that fixes the latest issues on the old chain is here >

http://www.the-adt-forum.com/ADT-Windows-qt-v.5.3.zip

you will need to download the block chain again and make sure you are on the same chain as this block explorer >

( please do not send coins until you have confirmed you are on the right chain using the block explorer  )

http://altexplorer.info/chains/ADT/block_crawler.php

it might temporary say that its out of sync due to the fact a block has not been found in a while but it should sort itself Smiley

The new block chain is now nearly ready to go as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Cryptsy is not buying out ADT

IF you received btc today it was likely returned from an audit or cancelled order.

Everyone's ADT balance is in tact. They are just hidden while it is suspended. Once trading resumes your balance will be available again
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Of course they are not allowed to do this. Wait to see what happens i'm sure we will get our ADT back.

I hope this all gets sorted this week it's a nightmare.
Looks like all my adt is gone from cryptsy and i've been given bitcoin in return, had 10 million and only got 0.077 in return, pretty pissed off right now

can this be confirmed...I just noticed my BTC balanced jumped by the same amount. I also held 10 million ADT. I see nothing in the trade history and no tweet from Big Vern.

I can find my ADT in my dashboard, I hope they don't transfer my ADT to BTC
Pages:
Jump to: