Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 41. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
We need a block explorer so we can listed on coinmarketcap. Lots of people use coinmarketcap to see what coins are undervalued and have the potential for the greatest gains. Its the only reason coins that we would have considered dead a few months ago all of a sudden are seeing a surge in price. ADT is getting no love at all.

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I still support ADT Smiley

i bought a few early today and plan on doing some POS i think.
but what is the deal ..break it down for me real simple, can i just put a bunch of coins in my wallet and wait 30 days and have more ?
I've never done any POS with coins before. I will make sure my wallet is current of course but do i have to run the wallet for 30 days
or is it just 30 days since the coins were put in that works for POS ? do you need any special conf values ?
and most important what is the gain ? what do i get say for 100 coins after 30 days ? 1 coin ? so i'd have 101 coins after ?

If anyone can take the time to answer some of my questions i would very grateful Smiley

Jagropolite best of luck with your coin bro.. you know i have tried to support you since day one man Wink
In case people don't know the guy who started this coin is a pretty laid back fun to be around guy (but a chronic lurker ahhaha)
and i didn't forget about you too Zack.. you gave me a friendly welcome and was looking out for me day one when i got here
..i have seen nothing but a honest hard working guy since.

Lastly i too can confirm my deposits from the faucet x3 for 1500 coins were confirmed ok at Cryptsy recently.

Hey spoe Smiley for the pos to work you dont need to keep the wallet open just keep them in there, and its very low 0.001% lol so it doesnt inflate the currency,

ty guys for your support Smiley  stop by the main forum sometimes see what we are up to and say hi,

if you sign up there is a chat box at the top of the forum,

and here are 6 shops that accept ADT http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php?board=45.0

More to come!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I still support ADT Smiley

i bought a few early today and plan on doing some POS i think.
but what is the deal ..break it down for me real simple, can i just put a bunch of coins in my wallet and wait 30 days and have more ?
I've never done any POS with coins before. I will make sure my wallet is current of course but do i have to run the wallet for 30 days
or is it just 30 days since the coins were put in that works for POS ? do you need any special conf values ?
and most important what is the gain ? what do i get say for 100 coins after 30 days ? 1 coin ? so i'd have 101 coins after ?

If anyone can take the time to answer some of my questions i would very grateful Smiley

Jagropolite best of luck with your coin bro.. you know i have tried to support you since day one man Wink
In case people don't know the guy who started this coin is a pretty laid back fun to be around guy (but a chronic lurker ahhaha)
and i didn't forget about you too Zack.. you gave me a friendly welcome and was looking out for me day one when i got here
..i have seen nothing but a honest hard working guy since.

Lastly i too can confirm my deposits from the faucet x3 for 1500 coins were confirmed ok at Cryptsy recently.
legendary
FULLY SYNCED!

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SPREADING FUD ABOUT THE COIN.

If you are having problems, backup wallet.dat and what .conf files you have. make sure you have the latest version of the ADT wallet. delete blockchain, download new blockchain.

legendary
ADT is working.

The Network syncs.

Deposits and withdrawals from Cryptsy work

Moving coins from wallet to wallet works.

Here is some proof.

Getting my Cryptsy Deposit. Lucky I hit print screen when the notification popped up.

Downloading the blockchain.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Yes, Cryptsy withdrawals and deposits of ADT are happening *fast now.  Good news.

legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
Is there even one existing pool right now?

there cant be pools as there is no proof of work mining its only proof of stake
legendary
ADT developer
I was talking to bitjohn earlier today and he said they needed to re download the ADT blockchain due to reports of deposits working I can assume they have now done that Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Is there even one existing pool right now?
legendary
Is there a working block explorer so we can get ADT added on www.coinmarketcap.com. I think that this is vital for ADTs success. I also want to confirm that cryptsy has updated their deposit engine and I have received the coins I sent from botpool into my account.

legendary
you cannot PoW mine this coin. (this means no GPU mining for the uninformed). You can PoS mine this coin with your wallet.
legendary
lack of offers? just yesterday someone was offering over 1 billion @ 14. there is plenty of liquidity so people can buy up huge chunks. Also, people will want to move coins out of cryptsy, not in, so they can PoS mine and earn more coins. Once people move coins out this will increase volatility in ADT making for interesting price moves.
Why would people want to move coins from Cryptsy? ( Or better to ask, where do they want to move them ? )

you can send them to your wallet for storage + PoS mine. you can spend ADT at places that accept them.

I am amazed that dead coins like SBC and EMD and even CRC rally during this altcoin craze. Yet ADT is staying put. Oh well I will continue to buy up cheap ADT.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
lack of offers? just yesterday someone was offering over 1 billion @ 14. there is plenty of liquidity so people can buy up huge chunks. Also, people will want to move coins out of cryptsy, not in, so they can PoS mine and earn more coins. Once people move coins out this will increase volatility in ADT making for interesting price moves.
Why would people want to move coins from Cryptsy? ( Or better to ask, where do they want to move them ? )

Activity: 357
they can PoS mine and earn more coins.

0.01% of volume in 30(60)days?.
Ok, let's calculate. For example, someone bought 100mln of ADT. 100mln*0.01% = 100 000 000 * 0.0001 = 10 000.
At current price 10 000 * 0.00000010 = 0.001LTC/30(60)days. You think it's worth it to stuck 10LTC for month or two to have only 0.001LTC after that period? Even 66bln * 0.0001 = 6.6mln/30(60) days = 0.66LTC. It's nothing.
And yes, see that someone is buying up, loading up of cheap adt, loading up constantly on the floor. Without unneeded noise. Same on the spots.. Someone loading huge amount of them when others think that coin dead. Remember first "forgotten time" at feathercoin, chinacoin, franko... When most of the people understand that there is nothing to do with deads. But they rised from death and run, run, run very fast that almost none understand what's happened - prices rocketed. And even now they're cost a lot. Much much more than when they was forgotten. They're very undervalued (just look at quarks.. quarks are not better than adt at all).. Someday we awake from a sleep and won't believe our eyes that someone bought 50-70-80% of coins and drives price to the sky.
legendary
Activity: 518
quick update guys.

a few days ago I transferred coins from botpool to cryptsy. I can now see the coins in cryptsy as pending, and it has over 2000 confirmations. These coins have not been credited to my account yet. I think the problem is the lack of PoS miners that caused the network to slow to a crawl. I expect an explosion in price because the only thing holding this coin back is not being able to move coins to and from cryptsy. ADT is still cheap compared to TIX/IFC and has less coins available.

transferring from wallet to wallet works and the network syncs. Blocks are being mined via PoS. ADT is extremely undervalued. 

Buy recommendation on ADT.

Shouldn't it be the exact other way around? They should go up in price due to the lack of offers and down as soon as everyone can transfer them to cryptsy?
legendary
quick update guys.

a few days ago I transferred coins from botpool to cryptsy. I can now see the coins in cryptsy as pending, and it has over 2000 confirmations. These coins have not been credited to my account yet. I think the problem is the lack of PoS miners that caused the network to slow to a crawl. I expect an explosion in price because the only thing holding this coin back is not being able to move coins to and from cryptsy. ADT is still cheap compared to TIX/IFC and has less coins available.

transferring from wallet to wallet works and the network syncs. Blocks are being mined via PoS. ADT is extremely undervalued. 

Buy recommendation on ADT.
legendary
ADT developer
Update

1 .I have messaged cryptsy telling them they have a problem with there ADT wallet

2. I am working on the forum ( deleting all old spam accounts tidying it up and updating everything )

if you have an account on www.the-adt-forum.com can you please post on one of the threads as all accounts with 0 posts are being deleted

( unless I recognise the account name )

there were over 100,000 spam accounts made in the 3 weeks I was not around and the max I can delete in 1 go is 50 Sad

3. I am looking for someone that does web design to help make a fantastic website for ADT

4. I am looking into the issue that causes the block chain to take ages to download and the de sync issue

( if you can help with this in any way please contact me )

5 all giveaways and faucets run by me will be paid out when I have done with this list

thanks

zack   
legendary
msg crypsty and ask to make sure that they have the updated wallet and are able to sync to the network. Yesterday I was finally able to sync and I can see that blocks were being mined by PoS miners. I bought some ADT and sent it to my wallet but they havent arrived.

I believe the problem might be on Cryptsy side. This coin is waaay undervalued compared to TIX and IFC.

Full disclosure I just bough 300 mil ADT. Thats how.much I believe in ADT.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the wallet should now sync sending coins works ( was sending back and forth between me and jag )

i tried sending 100 to cryptsy but they never arrived even after 100 confirms so they must have a problem on there end

if you find and other issues please send me a pm or post here giving me as much info as possable

Get some super coin genius to fix it up, look at tix it is worth millions now. Let's get ADT up there.
Pages:
Jump to: