Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 37. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
why dont you hire another dedicated developer who is more reliable and can fix it 100%?

jag wants to use mullick so until he decides otherwise I am over ridden on both my idea and getting more coders to look at it honestly in the long run we will have to get a large amount of coding done or switch to a chain that's not cloned from starcoin

zack
legendary
ADT developer
Apologies if I've missed the info- so much information to take in as a newbie... has the "out of sync" issue with the wallet been resolved?  TIA

sorry the issue has not been fixed jag wants to wait for mullick before its fixed the only thing is we have no idea if / when mullick will fix it if you read back 1 page you will see what the option is if mullick dosent reply

Will all the transactions be lost if you do it in your way ?

Hey Zack, Hope you are good. Smiley

I think in your idea all the pending transactions will be lost. And that would be really bad for many people including me.  Sad

I have been looking into it as is was one of the first things that I was considering right now if you send coins they arrive at the other end just don't confirm so they shouldn't be lost I am confirming that but so far so good

there is no way I would do it if coins would be lost in the proses 

after doing some research I have found that this is not the first time its been suggested / done I have sent a message to the people that did it and will see what they said Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Apologies if I've missed the info- so much information to take in as a newbie... has the "out of sync" issue with the wallet been resolved?  TIA

sorry the issue has not been fixed jag wants to wait for mullick before its fixed the only thing is we have no idea if / when mullick will fix it if you read back 1 page you will see what the option is if mullick dosent reply

I think in your idea all the pending transactions will be lost. And that would be really bad for many people including me.  Sad

OH.NO.

If so , I strongly disagree !!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
PXC Research Team

Activity: 16

Activity: 53
why dont you hire another dedicated developer who is more reliable and can fix it 100%?

I vote for that.  I have many, many ADT coins stuck in two transactions that have gotten 0 confirms. 

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
legendary
ADT developer

Activity: 4
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Don't know. Yesterday BTC38 announced that from now on they will not be making anouncements for new coins to be added, because those anouncements are driving up the price.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Is it not going to be listed?
Activity: 35
Is the coin already in BTC38? any news?

It won't be in btc38 in the short run.  They said the author has gone.
Activity: 53
 Is the coin already in BTC38? any news?
Activity: 118
ok guys if mullick has not replied by Monday I am going to start getting everything ready to implement my idea

any ideas to improve the idea are welcome

I am still working on the full plan and will be posting it on Monday if its gong to go ahead

its a risky difficult task to undertake ..not a good idea
i am on jags side

too many coins in china (btcltc ...) and somewhere else floating around
legendary
ADT developer
ok guys if mullick has not replied by Monday I am going to start getting everything ready to implement my idea

any ideas to improve the idea are welcome

I am still working on the full plan and will be posting it on Monday if its gong to go ahead
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
oh wow, i have been here this whole time, reading this is getting out of hand,

anyway there is zacks idea and there is still mullick, who had no problem repairing the issue, but since the block was being locked from pow anyway the repair wouldnt have mattered anyway, so he has been contacted and might have to finish the repair, either way i strongly hope you guys dont vote for that whole new block thing, thats a final resort deal where we arent even done with the first resolve which mullick had no problems finishing...because once the block was locked and the checkpoint server was off everything ran well, so i am just waiting on mullick...... lol go eat come back and see all this new block etc wow....everything is cool guys.

100% block will be fixed.
block will be fixed ASAP.

another update coming or you can just come chat http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php i am always in that chat box pretty much,

just go in there if you want to hear me be vocal Smiley

great stuff, keep up the good work!
Activity: 98
Hey guys,

I encrypted my wallet now I get the message "Minting suspended due to locked wallet" how to unlock it?
Before you flame me to hell: I used the search but the similar error happens with PP coin and I really don't get it how to fix it.

When I try in the console it says my walletphrase is wrong but im 100% sure I use the right one.
Code used is: walletpassphrase 18000 true

Please help Sad

Believe me or not but after 2 days trying it now started synchronizing  Undecided right after I post this message :/
legendary
ADT developer
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
where i can mining ADT¿
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
oh wow, i have been here this whole time, reading this is getting out of hand,

anyway there is zacks idea and there is still mullick, who had no problem repairing the issue, but since the block was being locked from pow anyway the repair wouldnt have mattered anyway, so he has been contacted and might have to finish the repair, either way i strongly hope you guys dont vote for that whole new block thing, thats a final resort deal where we arent even done with the first resolve which mullick had no problems finishing...because once the block was locked and the checkpoint server was off everything ran well, so i am just waiting on mullick...... lol go eat come back and see all this new block etc wow....everything is cool guys.

100% block will be fixed.
block will be fixed ASAP.

another update coming or you can just come chat http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php i am always in that chat box pretty much,

just go in there if you want to hear me be vocal Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: