Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 39. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
I think the problem with ADT is that there is a node out there with the complete blockchain that must have closed their wallet. ADT needs a dedicated PoS miner so that anyone can connect to that node and download the complete blockchain.

Perhaps the devs can sell some of that premine and setup a VPS, or several VPS with the ADT wallet running 24/7. This is critical to the success of ADT. BTC38 will not add the coin if the wallets can't sync. We had this problem before and we managed to pull through by just leaving our wallets open until we connected to the node with the complete blockchain.

ADT needs to get it together, you guys are blowing a great opportunity here.

I also suggest that as compensation for PoS miners, you need to increase the % that miners will earn. NVC increased theirs to 5% and the price exploded. .001% is too low and doesn't really give incentive to PoS miners to mine. Think of ADT as a tradeble bond, why would anyone take on market risk for .001%. I can lose 50% of my ADT in value if the price dumps, why would I take on that risk for .001%? If you guys issue a hardfork, increase the %, reward your miners and give more value to ADT.

I would suggest something conservative like 5%. We can put it to a vote and let the people decide.

Agreed that .001% is not worth the risk for most people. We need to increase the %
legendary
Activity: 1232
I think the problem with ADT is that there is a node out there with the complete blockchain that must have closed their wallet. ADT needs a dedicated PoS miner so that anyone can connect to that node and download the complete blockchain.

Perhaps the devs can sell some of that premine and setup a VPS, or several VPS with the ADT wallet running 24/7. This is critical to the success of ADT. BTC38 will not add the coin if the wallets can't sync. We had this problem before and we managed to pull through by just leaving our wallets open until we connected to the node with the complete blockchain.

ADT needs to get it together, you guys are blowing a great opportunity here.

I also suggest that as compensation for PoS miners, you need to increase the % that miners will earn. NVC increased theirs to 5% and the price exploded. .001% is too low and doesn't really give incentive to PoS miners to mine. Think of ADT as a tradeble bond, why would anyone take on market risk for .001%. I can lose 50% of my ADT in value if the price dumps, why would I take on that risk for .001%? If you guys issue a hardfork, increase the %, reward your miners and give more value to ADT.

I would suggest something conservative like 5%. We can put it to a vote and let the people decide.
legendary
Any working pool?  All pools I find seems to be down/dead.

PoS only. no mining pools.
legendary
ADT is not on coin-e.com yet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Any working pool?  All pools I find seems to be down/dead.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ADT is trading at  0.00000106 right now on Cryptsy. pepole buy this coin because the btc38 declared the ADT would been trade on this platform . but now, the ADT wallet still can't sync.I'm afraid the platform will cancel it for this reason , just like ISK. so ,please fix it  as soon as possible. @zackclark70  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer

Does anyone know how many ADTs have been mined as of today?  Also, I thought there will be 180,000,000,000 in total... what is the 66 Billion in the title of the post referring too?  thnx   Smiley

originally the plan was to have 180bill coins but due to an issue with POW there is now only 66bill + 0.001% a month POS

( jag decided it was best to stay POS only after the issue as fixing it would have lost cryptsy a lot of money )

thanks

zack
legendary
ADT is trading at .00000095 right now on Cryptsy. It has surpassed TIX in price! It is still undervalued and I predict that ADT should be trading higher than IFC. Price target on ADT end of year is .00000200.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
legendary
I don't see ADT on btc38 yet. I guess, a major pump is coming!
its not the 13th yet. atleast not here on my side of the planet. Expect QRK and ADT to colonize the moon once its listed on Btc38
legendary
We need ADT/BTC markets! Lets try to get on to other exchanges
legendary
I don't see ADT on btc38 yet. I guess, a major pump is coming!
legendary
ADT developer
if that block explorer works then we need to get ADT on coinmarketcap ASAP!

the most important thing is the get the client working 100% working

I have been messaging people all day and a new client and maybe even a hard fork should be done before the 13th
legendary
if that block explorer works then we need to get ADT on coinmarketcap ASAP!
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
hey hey guys Smiley 

im not quite sure what block explorer problems your talking about?

this one works fine  http://androidstokens.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php

if you mean the block explorer that will display the 12mb public msgs sent with coins, i have talked to several ppl about making that and its in the works Smiley

work has not stopped, and announcements are coming Smiley

no coming soon shananagans you'll see it when it gets here.
legendary
ADT developer
Guys,why the wallet is always " out of  sync " ???my Client version is  v1.5.1.0-adt.
 @zackclark70

looking into that now just woke up will update asap ( have a feeling its due to bad nodes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys,why the wallet is always " out of  sync " ???my Client version is  v1.5.1.0-adt.
 @zackclark70
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Guys you have to realize the significance of ADT coming to BTC38 soon in the next 2 weeks, they're gonna pump this to oblivion.

here is the chinese version on the quark forums it also has a direct btc38 link in one of the posts:

http://forum.qrk.cc/thread/431/official-message-chinese-exchange-btc38?page=1&scrollTo=4224

We need a website in english and chinese and we need to revamp this thread, coinmarketcap, maybe restart a new one make it more attractive.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Please give me a link of that announcement. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: