Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 40. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
android token is coming to BTC38 soon:
Translation:
"because yesterday server failure led to the team effort is dispersed, originally planned on WDC and ISK time today the line too late to deploy, will be postponed until tomorrow, on-line, too, originally we planned on the 13th on-line ADT and QRK may appeared extension, depending on the stability of our servers. Very sorry to everyone waiting"

Give me a link of that announcement, please.

Thanks in advance

@ADT devs/admins,

Can't you get ADT on coinmarketcap?

+ I'd suggest you to make the first post of this thread nicer. It doesn't look attractive at all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
android token is coming to BTC38 soon:
Translation:
"because yesterday server failure led to the team effort is dispersed, originally planned on WDC and ISK time today the line too late to deploy, will be postponed until tomorrow, on-line, too, originally we planned on the 13th on-line ADT and QRK may appeared extension, depending on the stability of our servers. Very sorry to everyone waiting"

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
Nice rally on ADT @ Cryptsy.

Why don't we have a block explorer yet?
Why aren't we listed on coinmarketcap yet?

Any coins left in the Premine to make this happen?

the amount of premine left will be updated by jag as soon as I talk to him ( as he is the one that holds it )

the main reason the block explorer is not up is because the new client is top of the list

coin market cap have not replied to me yet I will give it another 48h then resend the message encase it got lost

thanks
zack
legendary
Activity: 1232
Nice rally on ADT @ Cryptsy.

Why don't we have a block explorer yet?
Why aren't we listed on coinmarketcap yet?

Any coins left in the Premine to make this happen?
legendary
ADT developer
nice price bump on cryptsy again Smiley I am still working on updating everything so expect some changes in the next week Smiley
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
I think it's not due to LTC rally. It's due to cryptsy scamming. Each new minute i understand this more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1232
ADT price drop on Cryptsy, most likely due to LTC rally.

If you missed my previous buy recommendation on ADT when it was at 13, before it moved to a high of 45, now is your chance to buy some cheap ADT.

You must use bids however, the best offer right now for size is @ 28.

Dont forget guys that ADT is 100% PoS, no problems with forking like some low hash PoW coins. ADT has a working wallet with active PoS miners. PoS Interest is low so you don't need to worry about "mine and dump" gpu farms that suppress the price like other coins out there. Price discovery is 100% based on supply and demand on the order book.
legendary
ADT developer
for those that need it here is a copy of the full block chain >  https://mega.co.nz/#!UtYAibTZ!R7L_ICKqYcZBtIG5yDuyxSKJF8Eqh0ftUkybEdX1LEE
legendary
ADT developer
sorry its being a pain I just re downloaded it and it worked without adding any nodes or anything what I can do is upload a full copy of the block chain for you if you would like to give that a try Smiley

That would be great if you could do that.  I really appreciate your help.   Smiley

uploading now Smiley
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
sorry its being a pain I just re downloaded it and it worked without adding any nodes or anything what I can do is upload a full copy of the block chain for you if you would like to give that a try Smiley

That would be great if you could do that.  I really appreciate your help.   Smiley
legendary
ADT developer

I can't get the wallet to sync.  I've tried everything from repairing the wallet to completely redownloading the blockchain.  Any suggestions?  Any nodes I should add?  I get the "Warning: Checkpoint is too old" message. 

I'm running 1.5.1.

that's odd everyone that has downloaded everything has  reported that it worked so far can you confirm that you are on v1.5.1 and that you fully downloaded everything not just deleted the blk.dat

also it is sometimes necessary to close and reopen the client if downloading stalls I am looking into getting a new client made that fixes this issue will update as soon as I know more

That's what I've got right now.  I've completely deleted my ADT folder (except my wallet) and then rerun 1.5.1 and this is where I get stuck.  I'll try again.  Should I be adding any nodes to my config?
legendary
ADT developer
I can't get the wallet to sync.  I've tried everything from repairing the wallet to completely redownloading the blockchain.  Any suggestions?  Any nodes I should add?  I get the "Warning: Checkpoint is too old" message. 

I'm running 1.5.1.

that's odd everyone that has downloaded everything has  reported that it worked so far can you confirm that you are on v1.5.1 and that you fully downloaded everything not just deleted the blk.dat

also it is sometimes necessary to close and reopen the client if downloading stalls I am looking into getting a new client made that fixes this issue will update as soon as I know more

I'm running 1.5.1.
legendary
ADT developer
just sent out some messages so we should have a better block explorer soon
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Here is some proof.
You just showed up your at balance to community - over 2.5 billions... that's near 3.8% of adt population.. lol
legendary
ADT developer
ADT hit 0.00000044 today making the market cap just over 1,000,000USD Smiley
legendary
ADT developer
block explorer is on the list but first all the websites forums and whatnot need updating / cleaning up so expect some changes and updates to the websites and forum Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
ok and maybe change title to POS *only
most prob don't know mining was shutdown and the only way you can get these coins is to buy them.
i grabbed 26.5 million today, i was getting paranoid the price would shoot up soon when people figure that out to be honest.

and yeah the block explorer situation sucks.. people say use the console but there is no comparison to a good web site for users.
coimarketcap requires one to pull data or you don't get listed as many of you know.. i was bummed out when SRC got pulled there.

too bad cryptsy chat wasn't working.. it's gotten so bad it just doesn't even load the main room now for me

PS: ask Mullick who's wheels you gotta grease to get a web based block explorer up and running Wink
Pages:
Jump to: