Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 69. (Read 130796 times)

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
And the ADT forum has about what 5 views a day?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
"My bounty just went up to 500,000,000 (~10%), and it is in the form of a give-away thread to everyone, of which you maintain and perform payouts."

Think that offer is still open and fair for the community, what say you sir?

i have answered yes with a disclaimer to that question every time he asked it, but he didnt understand. i dont know how else to tell him i have tried and tried and tried,

except your terms were that it was on your websites thread. lmfao no.

Bitcointalk alt coin forums was the deal, you didnt take. It's over now jagra, we've caught on. Give it up and go do something else.

that you should. your an impossible to work with. not said no to ANYTHING you threw out the actual nagotiation was me at 100m you at 180m and then we started seeing what else we could do, like timed payments, % buying the pool,paying you in other alts we gave you many alternatives to this negotiation, and instead of being greatfull to look through more choices you went to troll mode and 3 hours l8r came up with this 500m giveaway, which we where at, spend it all here, and i was saying 50/50 so we get at least a little traffic on our site. those where our 2 furthest negotiations, and when we get to this point of negotiating you go troll mode, this is why it never gets to the actual progress.
legendary
Activity: 868
ADT developer
"My bounty just went up to 500,000,000 (~10%), and it is in the form of a give-away thread to everyone, of which you maintain and perform payouts."

i have answered yes with a disclaimer to that question every time he asked it, but he didnt understand. i dont know how else to tell him i have tried and tried and tried,

Bitcointalk alt coin forums was the deal, you didnt take. It's over now jagra, we've caught on. Give it up and go do something else.

the reason for it not being on this forum is that it is full of people with alt accounts and the ADT forum a can monitor for altacounts and it would support the coin forum better
legendary
So just agree to do it on bitcointalk.org where there is actually traffic, whats the problem?
legendary
ADT developer

I offered to run it and keep detailed logs but he wasn't interested
legendary
I've read the thread, and maybe I missed you saying yes with a disclaimer to agreeing to this, can you quote please?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

legendary
ADT developer
oh your demands are our bribes now lol? do you even know whats going on ? or are you just typing at this point?
lol i mean we are bribing you now? ...  or wtf .... where are you in this convo ?

The bribe is zack's offer to buy me out with BTC or LTC. Are you really this fucking stupid? or are you just typing at this point?

I offered to buy the pool from you whats so bad about that
he is only looking for dmg at this point.
matter effect i havent said no to any of his offers cept half bill sillyness, but he refuses to accept his demands. i told him i would be more then happy to pass that much and more out look back a few posts many posts with that reply from my end.

legendary

One day you'll realize you killed this project with your rants and "doods" and no justification of your hugeass premine.

justification is postead clear and moving very fast, 2% is NOT a huge ass premine, and me being stupid on the chat i know but i had to lower myself to try to comprehend where lolla was coming from. and yes that was the worst thing.
yes lollaskates set a very skilled trap, and it did not work, then he decided to do as much dmg as he could like any big baby would do not getting their way, and now he kept the pool going and just ipbanned me lol he wont even close the pool cause its too much profit. either way, this was a horrible experience i am not a big fan of what he has done, but there was no other way to resolve this..... we tried paying him in every currency, we tried paying him in his giveaway idea, and we have tried even discussing long term payment plans, it was a go on all of them from this end with a few complaining disclaimers. yet he did not accept any of it.......and towrds the end it somehow turned into us bribing him..... he is a great troll he sets excellent traps be carefull doing deals with lollaskates, so far this is by far the worst dmg anyone has ever done to me on here, so be carefull. complete the deal befor he starts or he will do the same thing to you.

quoting this so he can't delete it. This is comedy gold people
One day you'll realize you killed this project with your rants and "doods" and no justification of your hugeass premine.

qft
yes lollaskates set a very skilled trap, and it did not work, then he decided to do as much dmg as he could like any big baby would do not getting their way, and now he kept the pool going and just ipbanned me lol he wont even close the pool cause its too much profit. either way, this was a horrible experience i am not a big fan of what he has done, but there was no other way to resolve this..... we tried paying him in every currency, we tried paying him in his giveaway idea, and we have tried even discussing long term payment plans, it was a go on all of them from this end with a few complaining disclaimers. yet he did not accept any of it.......and towrds the end it somehow turned into us bribing him..... he is a great troll he sets excellent traps be carefull doing deals with lollaskates, so far this is by far the worst dmg anyone has ever done to me on here, so be carefull. complete the deal befor he starts or he will do the same thing to you.
legendary
oh your demands are our bribes now lol? do you even know whats going on ? or are you just typing at this point?
lol i mean we are bribing you now? ...  or wtf .... where are you in this convo ?

The bribe is zack's offer to buy me out with BTC or LTC. Are you really this fucking stupid? or are you just typing at this point?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

" http://adt.cryptc.me/  Pool shutting down!, posted Aug 21, 2013 at 19:38 by Lollaskates

Turns out this is a scamcoin, I'm shutting down this pool to free up resources for others that are running.

Sorry we've all wasted our time, energy, and money (electricity!)"

YES IT IS A SCAMCOIN!

Pages:
Jump to: