Pages:
Author

Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy! - page 73. (Read 130796 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
If anyone is interested: I have 10 million ADT to sell

I'll trade for nibble, ltc, btc, nvc

I guess no one cares that the miners are now wanting to dump their coins because of all the bickering going on

man i know ... lol this is more then bickering this is  him accusing me of bs and telling me i knew id have to pay half a trilligazzilion for his damn services, which i did not im guessing this is why he ignored me so now he can i fucked him on the pay and toss me the bad rep. i know how this work.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

I guess no one cares that the miners are now wanting to dump their coins because of all the bickering going on
You'd think Jagra the developer would want to stifle that, by being fair to the community.
thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week.

what does that have to do about the bounties? You're more worried about your own well being and worth than the communities. What's that to say about the developer of the coin?

that says im doing it right and not throwing money away like all the rest of these pump and dumps, dood i do not intend to stop this project, nore will we be running out of bounty funds in halfb chunks, atm the amount is not even the issue, if you would have just asked me like a normal person im 100% sure i would have paid you, but this accumulative agrivation, is at hand now and trust and just ....repulsivenes is more overwhelming then how it was befor we started talking a few hours ago, and i dont know why that turn took place and why it was so sharp, why would i work with someone thats this hard to deal with ? as you where saying i cant believe 2 ppl can have so much misscomunication...why would you ignore me for 2 days after you made the pool ? for this time laps to make this this ....... whatever it is your trying to do.

trust me, I'm equally repulsed by your behavior, lies, made-up imaginative truths, and general inability to be fair to the people who are helping your coin.

Why did I ignore you? Because bounties don't have to be sorted out immediately. Jesus.

i was bugging you about the price and payment, you dont ignore that in any country i dont think. my behavior ? lies? and made up wtf? rofl go back to post 1 of this forum read, and say that again.....

Yes, your lies saying I agreed to your paltry 5% donation of your pool performance when I did not (and had proof). Your behavior jumping to conclusions and looking for any twist of a word to make you feel better about your position. Yes you bugged me about price and payment for bounty, and I didn't get back to you immediately (or in days) because why? I have other things to do, the pool was incorrectly paying out which needed to be fixed asap, and it can fucking wait? Do you think I wanted coins that fucking immediately? Shut the fuck up already.
And we are not offering bribes to anyone for an exchange, this coin well be requested.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

and if anything you deffinatly missled me into this by not ignoring me when i kept asking what do i owe you. yes for 2 days....
thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week.

what does that have to do about the bounties? You're more worried about your own well being and worth than the communities. What's that to say about the developer of the coin?

that says im doing it right and not throwing money away like all the rest of these pump and dumps, dood i do not intend to stop this project, nore will we be running out of bounty funds in halfb chunks, atm the amount is not even the issue, if you would have just asked me like a normal person im 100% sure i would have paid you, but this accumulative agrivation, is at hand now and trust and just ....repulsivenes is more overwhelming then how it was befor we started talking a few hours ago, and i dont know why that turn took place and why it was so sharp, why would i work with someone thats this hard to deal with ? as you where saying i cant believe 2 ppl can have so much misscomunication...why would you ignore me for 2 days after you made the pool ? for this time laps to make this this ....... whatever it is your trying to do.

trust me, I'm equally repulsed by your behavior, lies, made-up imaginative truths, and general inability to be fair to the people who are helping your coin.

Why did I ignore you? Because bounties don't have to be sorted out immediately. Jesus.

i was bugging you about the price and payment, you dont ignore that in any country i dont think. my behavior ? lies? and made up wtf? rofl go back to post 1 of this forum read, and say that again.....

I also have over 20 million that I might sell if everyone can't get along and start making this coin better instead of causing doubt about coins future  Angry

As soon as Jagra steps up and starts paying bounties fairly instead of trying to hold massive amounts of coin to himself because we need to "trust me dood". Why should we trust a guy who will pre-mine 3.6 billion and then offer first pool peanuts, and first exchange 10 million. Exchange. 10. Million. LOL

Yeah, until I see a transaction for 250,000,000 in good faith and that first exchange gets atleast 500,000,000, forum gets atleast 150,000,000, or something not too dissimilar I don't believe Jagra anylonger and won't support this coin.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I also have over 20 million that I might sell if everyone can't get along and start making this coin better instead of causing doubt about coins future  Angry

Activity: 518

how much to you want in LTC or BTC ?
There is no market-decided price for these coins, how could I possibly give you a number? Bounties are in the coins they are relevant to.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer
how much to you want in LTC or BTC ?

what does that have to do about the bounties? You're more worried about your own well being and worth than the communities. What's that to say about the developer of the coin? Pay what's fair or watch everyone get upset and not support you. I certainly won't.

thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week. if it added up 2+2=4 i would be doing it your way wouldnt i? none of this convo would have happenned if this was resolved the first 2 days you where ignoring me.... none of this bs convo would be an issue.  

We would be having this very same conversation two days ago instead of now. So are you going to pay what's fair to me and to others who will / have fulfilled your bounties? If in a few days your 3.6 billion "will be worthless dood" then what are you saying about your proposed 5% of 1MH/s? LOL such an insult. How about the 250-500 I initially spitballed as probably fair and accurate, with more allocated to the exchange that picks this up? 180 million would be 5% of your "worthless dood".

What's the real issue here? You don't want to pay your bounties?
if I can set up a forum an faucet for free there is no reason why you cant except a small bounty in ltc ,btc ,adt as you are already making 2% of all the coins mined on your pool and your pool has half the network on it so as long as your pool is running you are getting 1% of all mined coins

you are getting over 30,000,000 ADT a day in pool fees

Your business is your business. I don't work for free. Also, not even close. I've gotten roughly 36,000,000 in fees since launch. (5.4-3.6 = 1.8billion * .02 = 36,000,000 | Less so because not 100% of the network is on my pool at all times). I'm earning roughly 9,000,000 / day in fees of a currently worthless coin, which will reduce as difficulty climbs.

Also, there will be (and should be) other pools to not have 51% in one place.
thats currently, do you i think i cant picture a week from now ill own like 6% if not less and if i spend it using your method i would be at - 5 b by the start of next week. if it added up 2+2=4 i would be doing it your way wouldnt i? none of this convo would have happenned if this was resolved the first 2 days you where ignoring me.... none of this bs convo would be an issue.   
well the saying is right, whatever was closest hurts the most, losing a pool that we started with is about the most dmging thing that could happen.
but after these words how far can this go? and after all said how can i even trust you at this point after you blatantly are not speaking kind words.
how can i pass you 180m and relly on your word again.....? specialy after these last few arent the kindest.

and p.s.   PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.
 that is a threat by every deffinition.

No, a threat would read: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet.

What I wrote is this: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.

^ this is non-threatening, exclaiming that I fall under the same ridicule and deal with the same consequences of a scammer if I were to do that. Its refuting zack's argument of having to "keep tabs" on the pool after a bounty is paid out, which is ridiculous.

If you want to make it right, stop insulting me and mis-interpreting what I'm saying. Offer me a fair bounty (as well to everyone else who will receive a bounty from you and not one so small its offensive (considering you have 3.6 BILLION).

lol dood by next week everyone will have 3bill specialy you.....and by your plan i should be hittin bottom 0, so i can throw this project away befor ever starting it. any decent miner by now has 2-3b by now, and in a few weeks ill prolly be one of the smallest bag holders thats if i keep it all...... so considering i have 3.6 what dont tell me you dont have that ....keep bringin it up like its some kind of special magic number again.....

So I have two arguments to that:

1) Then why are you making a big deal about 250-500million?
2) Currently, you own 3.6 out of 5.4 billion in circulation. That's 66.66% of the entire coin. What's the problem? Pay people fair value.
if I can set up a forum an faucet for free there is no reason why you cant except a small bounty in ltc ,btc ,adt as you are already making 2% of all the coins mined on your pool and your pool has half the network on it so as long as your pool is running you are getting 1% of all mined coins

he has had it set at 2% yeah thats 10 days of doing nothing for him, thats 300m, where what i have when its gone its gone i dont have a pool or hash or any other way to promote this project, so it would die.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ADT developer

well the saying is right, whatever was closest hurts the most, losing a pool that we started with is about the most dmging thing that could happen.
but after these words how far can this go? and after all said how can i even trust you at this point after you blatantly are not speaking kind words.
how can i pass you 180m and relly on your word again.....? specialy after these last few arent the kindest.

and p.s.   PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.
 that is a threat by every deffinition.

No, a threat would read: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet.

What I wrote is this: PS: If I wanted to run it for one more day and close it i'd shut it down now with the 600,000,000 million in the wallet. Don't insult me. Pool OPs are governed by the same rules as everyone else when it comes to scamming.

^ this is non-threatening, exclaiming that I fall under the same ridicule and deal with the same consequences of a scammer if I were to do that. Its refuting zack's argument of having to "keep tabs" on the pool after a bounty is paid out, which is ridiculous.

If you want to make it right, stop insulting me and mis-interpreting what I'm saying. Offer me a fair bounty (as well to everyone else who will receive a bounty from you and not one so small its offensive (considering you have 3.6 BILLION).

lol dood by next week everyone will have 3bill specialy you.....and by your plan i should be hittin bottom 0, so i can throw this project away befor ever starting it. any decent miner by now has 2-3b by now, and in a few weeks ill prolly be one of the smallest bag holders thats if i keep it all...... so considering i have 3.6 what dont tell me you dont have that ....keep bringin it up like its some kind of special magic number again.....
Pages:
Jump to: