Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 1337 [MANDATORY UPDATE] 41.78% APR| POS ONLY - page 68. (Read 259517 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello,

Bought a few coins yesterday on Nova.
I was wondering, if I can keep the coins in Nova exchange itself, during halving ?

Is there any kind of risk involved ?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Should be perfectly fine to keep them there, not really any risk as it`s a small change and long planned.

I would like to encourage you to stake at least some though Smiley
Activity: 6
Hello,

Bought a few coins yesterday on Nova.
I was wondering, if I can keep the coins in Nova exchange itself, during halving ?

Is there any kind of risk involved ?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Activity: 42
so do we keep the 1337 coin when woot comes out or transfer the coins for woot. in terms of growth

Maybe a bit of both, it`s a gamble either way, so your choice.
so do we keep the 1337 coin when woot comes out or transfer the coins for woot. in terms of growth
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Will the halving tomorrow affect the price?

yes the halving will make the price go up and next month when w00t is out it will go up again.

its good time to buy more 1337 as its still bellow 10 satoshi.
Activity: 56
So does nobody know if there is a working mac wallet or if there is going to be an updated working mac wallet?

the dev is currently working on the mac wallet and won't take long anymore i think
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I wonder if PoSWallet might consider adding 1337 again given its recent positive development and volume.
yeah current wallet for mac isn't working.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Will the halving tomorrow affect the price?
Activity: 4
So does nobody know if there is a working mac wallet or if there is going to be an updated working mac wallet?
Activity: 48
Does anyone have a link to download the 1337 wallet for staking that doesn't have any malware or virus attached?
Wallet from official site works just fine and AVG didn't find any malware.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Does anyone have a link to download the 1337 wallet for staking that doesn't have any malware or virus attached?
Activity: 15
Any idea what the new logo will look like? Something more professional will help.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
1337 looks like fun.

Might check it out more...

So how does a halvening work, for a PoS coin.
As far as I know PoS coins, aren't mineable at all. Does this just mean the PoS reward is getting halved?
T_T.

oh ps. KingofDew made me aware to this one.

Also, anyone know how long it's been on Crytopia?

Some POS coins are a hybrid where they can be mined as well as staked and also some POS coins start out as POW coins and then become POS after a number of blocks. Yes the interest rate is halved in the next couple of days but will still be paying a nice interest rate.

This is the point when it is nice to have a few extras coins around to send a few TX's around, embed some data and such. 
Gets pretty intense.

Activity: 38
Yobit chat

Toy007 L1: BlackSmith, you open 1337 wallet?
khireddine L5: BlackSmith, hi sir
BlackSmith LX: Toy007, no yet, if you have working nodes + actual source code - please send me PM
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
I'm sure the dev applied a while ago, now we just wait.  Based on coinmarketcap 1337 needs to hit about $5-6 million marketcap to be listed on Bittrex or Polo.  At $3.5 million now.  Be patient for a couple weeks.
Activity: 217

Please try Bittrex or Poloniex to list the coin. otherwise we can't reach the maximum value.

Bittrex and Polo choose which coins they list. 
They list the coins which have high trading volume and liquidity.. Now the 24 hour volume is good and 1337 can apply for listing over there.
Activity: 174
Merit: 101

Please try Bittrex or Poloniex to list the coin. otherwise we can't reach the maximum value.

Bittrex and Polo choose which coins they list. 
Activity: 217
This is how you can help raising 1337 price to 50 satoshi by 10 July 2017. when w00t will due out, 1337 will climb further more:

1) commit not to sell your 1337 coins below 50 satoshi.

2) keep on buying 1337 coins even if price is going up now, it is still cheap until it reach to 50 satoshi.

3) store your 1337 coins at your own desktop wallet. while it is a great way to stake them and gain more it will also prevent you from being tempted to dump them at the exchange site.

4) open support ticket on exchange sites that doesnt list 1337 coin yet. i contacted
 cryptopia to add btc market for 1337 and few days later it was open to the public. i also contact https://bleutrade.com and waiting for their reply and i think we should also talk to: https://cryptodao.com/

5) use twitter to promote 1337 coin by linking to this thread and hash tag it with #bitcoin #btc. this will attract more people to the coin.

6) if possible please change your forum signature and promote 1337 coin.

7) dont limit 1337 coin conversation only to this thread, there are many place you can talk about this coin at bitcointalk, for example the altcoins thread. the more people will know about 1337 the higher the price will go.

more suggestions are welcomed, hope to see this community working together to add value to 1337.

Please try Bittrex or Poloniex to list the coin. otherwise we can't reach the maximum value. Cryptopia opened the Pairs of 1337/BTC
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
please add a feature to "clear orphans" in the wallet transaction history.

I feel annoyed by orphans block with a question mark inside.

thank you
Pages:
Jump to: