Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN -------[1337]--------[X13`37]----------[1337%] - page 4. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
thank you banzai :-)

the new Explorer Looks good.

if anyone else Need a Explorer for his coin. i can seriously recommend BanzaiBTC
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Explorer will be down for a while tonight.. I am migrating it to a new source...

EDIT:

Done... If the explorer displays offline in your browser.. refresh or clear cookies..
This is still experimental software.. so if you notice anything odd.. or the indexing stops.. Please send me a pm

edit 2:

Nope still down... needs some tweaks

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
TillKoeln Any news  Grin

If you get on yobit trollbox you can almost be sure to find he at least 75% of the time with random talks about coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
TillKoeln Any news  Grin
legendary
Seems that coinmarketcap forgot to add the yobit market to 1337 markets... anyway a volume of 42$ in 24 hours doesn't sounds bad...

hmm yes you are right.  yobit has a few more $ in the past 24 hours
just for your info :-)

CoinMarketCap

Seems that coinmarketcap forgot to add the yobit market to 1337 markets... anyway a volume of 42$ in 24 hours doesn't sounds bad...
legendary
just for your info :-)

CoinMarketCap
[offtopic]

Funny Fact about the 1337 Thread ...
since release i have just delete one single post from a user ^^

this means the FPP Counter is realy low on this Thread

" FPP = Fud per Page "

[/offtopic]

1. i don't think that at the end those details are offtopic
2. If you deleted only one post is good because proves that nobody tried to use the thread just for their like just to pass some time
3. I don't know if the FPP is lower even on the other coins you made (except OSMIUMCOIN because seems clear that now is just going around in circles trying to get money just to revive his dead coin somehow)
legendary
[offtopic]

Funny Fact about the 1337 Thread ...
since release i have just delete one single post from a user ^^

this means the FPP Counter is realy low on this Thread

" FPP = Fud per Page "

[/offtopic]

nice movements on the markets :-)

so  bittrex  and  poloniex   soon Grin Grin

We can't be sure, maybe bittrex and poloniex are keeping an eye on 1337 and are waiting that the volume increase so much that adding 1337 to their exchange can make some sure earnings from the commissions. And anyway there even other exchanges that maybe are going to do the same
Activity: 183

so  bittrex  and  poloniex   soon Grin Grin
legendary
1337 UP Go To The Moon  Grin

Why you don't go and try to fix your coin instead of posting on other coins threads? and at this point you can even go to fix your negative trust given from ocminer

That's true he spends more time in this thread than his own. He's like a little Placebo, posting everywhere except where he should.

Now i even found out that is pressing DROP dev to ask if will accept his service for the images... and i don't know much about this Placebo as you tell but maybe isn't he... i know he pumps/dumps coins on yobit sometimes not that goes around making images for other coins...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Why you don't go and try to fix your coin instead of posting on other coins threads? and at this point you can even go to fix your negative trust given from ocminer

That's true he spends more time in this thread than his own. He's like a little Placebo, posting everywhere except where he should.

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Hello Guys. all fine on my side.  i spend some time on the Real Life but here are the answers
for your Posts :-)

kindly regards

Till

Block Explorer Down ,coin DEAD ?

No ...  http://1337.blockpioneers.pw/ ... and No

I guess its a scam coin again Sad

why scam coin again ? oO

Till making the first scam coin after 5 coins and while one of his coins is getting a pump? Let's be serious for a sec shall we?

Explorer is Online,  and no Scam ^^
sure this is a Moderated Thread .. and normaly i would delete some Posts like that one from btragenio
for the reason that this is 100% FUD ... but i Keep his post online ..

stickers

i received a Mail from WhiteTrash. he got some Family Things to do last Weekend. but he told me that he will start this
Weekend with the WebShop ... HowEver he has ordered 200 Stickers from his own Money .
and i dont think that there is any Problem to wait a few more days :-)

doesn't have any kind of trade volume

indeed :-) but actually 1337 has a solid Trade Volume and a Good Buy Side on yobit :-)
I've been buying 1337. Up to 800K. I'm staking on my mini computer. The trade volume will carry it. Once that Web shop is up to running. The price will shoot up. Good work
Hello Guys. all fine on my side.  i spend some time on the Real Life but here are the answers

kindly regards

Till

why scam coin again ? oO

Till making the first scam coin after 5 coins and while one of his coins is getting a pump? Let's be serious for a sec shall we?

sure this is a Moderated Thread .. and normaly i would delete some Posts like that one from btragenio

stickers

i received a Mail from WhiteTrash. he got some Family Things to do last Weekend. but he told me that he will start this
Weekend with the WebShop ... HowEver he has ordered 200 Stickers from his own Money .

indeed :-) but actually 1337 has a solid Trade Volume and a Good Buy Side on yobit :-)

Anyway till i suppose you have to do something about TWO, today for some hours the 2sat wall went down and this means there is some possibility to develop better the coin
legendary

kindly regards

Till

why scam coin again ? oO

stickers

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Well, yes, but this is the world most of us life in. Greed, envy and the glimmer of profit on the horizon to power the wheels that keep money rolling. That even some big money is looking into block-chain tech has mostly two reasons: You can free such a currency from the control of governments and mostly because done right people can put a price tag and profit onto everything, paper, scissor and rock if you like, they can get their hands on.

Basically you're right, but on the outside the credibility of the whole bitcoin and altcoins communities isn't that much in any case because out there we're lucky to find someone who even remembers bitcoin itself and the chance is high it's because of some dark market weapon/drug trade news or extortion virus. If or once block-chain goes mainstream this credibility wouldn't mean a thing because this community would either bloat and shatter or form some hard core inner veteran circle most of the mainstream, again, isn't aware of. More important are the moods inside our community, but for that the community has to be aware that there is scam, then there is fun and entertainment and, probably most rare among the coins, real promise. Members of this community should be able to figure out what is what, hopefully not the hard way, and be able to shrug off the occasional dud. Personally I see the whole altcoin thing some kind of primal soup and am eager to see what kind of stuff will emerge from it and handle it like these small change betting/card games. Real money to make things more intense and interesting but never enough to be any problem if I'm not so good at it as I hoped.

Well, be 1337 and have fun, the world is your ostrich. Nah, that's wrong, was it shrimp? It was something found in water I'm sure.
Pages:
Jump to: