Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN -------[1337]--------[X13`37]----------[1337%] - page 5. (Read 42360 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Anyway, as Till pointed out time and again it can't be a scam coin if there's no profit planned in and no promises where made in the first place. OK, perhaps no promises safe them stickers, but apart from that it was the opposite with even putting up that warning. If you want this coin to get somewhere it's probably up to you to get 1337 and drag it there, but if there's something for the coin that sounds fun, entertaining and/or a novelty I'd guess Till would go to quite some lengths to try to make it happen. Wink

The problem is that everybody consider all the coins with some plan of profit behind, that's what i hate sometimes in this forum because there is even an entire list of coins which are only dead because doesn't have any kind of trade volume and that's is bad for the credibility of the whole bitcoin and altcoins communities
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Anyway, as Till pointed out time and again it can't be a scam coin if there's no profit planned in and no promises where made in the first place. OK, perhaps no promises safe them stickers, but apart from that it was the opposite with even putting up that warning. If you want this coin to get somewhere it's probably up to you to get 1337 and drag it there, but if there's something for the coin that sounds fun, entertaining and/or a novelty I'd guess Till would go to quite some lengths to try to make it happen. Wink
Block Explorer Down ,coin DEAD ?

I don't think.... but i admit that till is somehow quiet

I guess its a scam coin again Sad

Till making the first scam coin after 5 coins and while one of his coins is getting a pump? Let's be serious for a sec shall we?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I guess its a scam coin again Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Block Explorer Down ,coin DEAD ?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Any news 1337 ? big exchange ?
Activity: 346
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/backdoor-in-1337-wallet-1243656

Can someone explain what to fuck is that to simple car mechanic? I am not some code wizard but it looks very bad to me. I dont say it is what it looks like just i dont understand so i would like explanation. Thx in advance.
Got that one too. But there are just the normal registry keys for wallet settings in there and once you rename the 'folder', into 1338 for example, the actual keys and everything passes the test. It's just the name and thinking about it it was kinda a given someone named some hacker tools or so 1337 as well.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Windows Qt wallet - MEGA (Virustotal analysis (0/54))

just check your file on Virustotal ...
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Can someone explain what to fuck is that to simple car mechanic? I am not some code wizard but it looks very bad to me. I dont say it is what it looks like just i dont understand so i would like explanation. Thx in advance.

I'm going to leave a correct answer to a code monkey.
But considering how long this coin has been out I find it highly unlikely that it stems from this coin, had this been the case someone would have shouted bloody murder already.
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr

maybe soon 0.00000800  Grin
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
It is keeping it's value much better than I expected, my buy order hasn't hit yet.
Considering buy from sell orders...
ONLY 691791 coin on yobit 1337 Go ! to the MooN
you first make a normal wallet for TWO coin and then start other projects!

Two was working until now... Don't tell me that even the last node droppped....
Activity: 315
you first make a normal wallet for TWO coin and then start other projects!
legendary
Activity: 1386

I think that yobit and c-cex are already enough and maybe adding 2 more exchanges will only make some chaos if on one place the price increase or goes down

you need to get to the big exchange and the exchange rate will rise

Dude, you know that if 1337 gets on bittrex there will be chaos because every single month they ask for a volume of 0.2BTC? and if you look the other till coins a volume of that kind is almost impossible....

I'd like to see it on BitTrex or Poloniex also. Forget about the 0.2 BTC per month. If the coin will survive then it will make it. There have been coins there for well over a year and still going strong with trading. Even if it gets listed and delisted down the road it wil still be on one of the current ones now.

I think that yobit and c-cex are already enough and maybe adding 2 more exchanges will only make some chaos if on one place the price increase or goes down

Dude, you know that if 1337 gets on bittrex there will be chaos because every single month they ask for a volume of 0.2BTC? and if you look the other till coins a volume of that kind is almost impossible....
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

well that is new trend other coin dev promoting different coins Wink

Pages:
Jump to: