Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 3. (Read 99000 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
The board met last night -- we're going to move ahead with building our own exchange based on a market place of people selling items and services for 2GIVE. Starting with 2GIVE coffee mugs and tee shirts!

We're going to upgrade the main site to a wordpress engine and will be asking for help translating the pages into other languages.

"It's Better 2GIVE!"

-dvd
legendary
Even if SNF was a common enterprise (which it is not, it did not do a raise for 2GIVE but rather a swap for the existing Givecoin)

Non-Profit Entities are exempt from registration with the SEC.

My sense is that they are under a lot of pressure, either from shareholders, regulators and likely both.

-dvd

bitrex and I generally don't like. there were problems with the passage of kyc, and now generally like it to work.

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
bitrex and I generally don't like. there were problems with the passage of kyc, and now generally like it to work.
legendary
Dear Stakeholders:

I'm disappointed to report that Bittrex should be releasing some communications shortly that will explain their rationale for the removal of a class of coins, tokens and securities that includes 2GIVE.

I'm sorry I cannot provide more information at this time as we are under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), and I can relay that there is nothing that could be done to save the listing.

In the mean time I suggest that everyone remove their coins to their own wallets or send the coins to one of the other exchanges like

FREIEXCHANGE

https://freiexchange.com/market/2GIVE/BTC

or YoBit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/2GIVE/BTC

Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) will work diligently with other exchanges as well as continue its work with BTM operators around the world to provide a legal and compliant way for stakeholders access to liquidity.

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A US 501c3 Non-Profit Digital Trust
legendary
We are once again aware of a potential delisting by Bittrex.

And once again they did not reach out to us before the notice.

We're waiting to talk to them again as we thought the matter was settled.

-dvd
legendary
To date after nearly three years of continuous staking, 2GIVE has only achieved a 520M coinbase.

This is significantly below the design target of 550M

One of the unintended consequences has been a hoarding of coins at exchanges that do not stake the coinbase on behalf of its accounts.

Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) voluntarily ceased staking its wallets and began the slow migration of the bulk of its holdings to an offline trust wallet prefixed Give2SNF*

The board is reconsidering it's voluntary sequestration of the original GiveCoin* wallets putting coins onto the seed node networks to re-enable staking AND re-initiating it's coin-drop distribution method of bouncing coins around the seed node networks in order to smooth out the cadence of block production.

If SNF moves forward, the coin drop will be a combination of on-network and off-network paper-wallets to be left at random locations with maps to VaultLogic BTM's on them for redemption.

-dvd
legendary
Strength in Numbers Foundation, the US 501c3 non-profit that supports 2GIVE development, research and education in blockchain based distributed ledgers is pleased to announce that it has come to an agreement with Bittrex for the continued and on-going listing support for 2GIVE !

We are still negotiating with LiteBit.eu who at present time REFUSES to recognize the Bittrex decision to continue listing 2GIVE and is threatening to delist 2GIVE on April 19th.

We are asking our community members to contact LiteBit.eu

Web: https://www.litebit.eu/en/buy/2give
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/litebiteu/
Twitter:  @litebiteu

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A US 501c3 Non-Profit
legendary
I have submitted an appeal to Bittrex contesting their decision to "delist" 2GIVE from their exchange.

An official answer will be posted on Friday April 12, 2019.

Regardless of outcome, never forget:

"It's Better 2GIVE!"

-dvd
legendary
We filed an emergency appeal today with Bittrex to continue listing 2GIVE

We are rebuilding the 2GIVE website on a Wordpress instance so that we can support multi-language pages where we intend to also support the nomination list!

-dvd

Will 2GIVE be removed from bittrex due to low volume? And what procedure to apply for the registration of a charity to be benefited by 2GIVE? When trying the website where it informs the registration instructions it seems that it is unavailable.

Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Will 2GIVE be removed from bittrex due to low volume? And what procedure to apply for the registration of a charity to be benefited by 2GIVE? When trying the website where it informs the registration instructions it seems that it is unavailable.
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
We have been head down on working on the mobile wallet.

I always interact and respond when someone posts...like you did just now :-)

I don't post fake news and I never speculate on price.

We have a project in the works related to student loan refinancing but have not finalized the terms yet.

-dvd

Just noticed that Bittrex is stating that BTC:2GIVE is scheduled to be removed on 04/19

We did not receive any notification from the exchange and I had personally reached out to staff there for an update on why

-dvd

not surprising
see your activity on the forum
you should have gladden the community more often with good news

A mobile wallet on Google Play would be great or would it just be for Iphone users?

Edit:  Also a Linux Wallet would help any Linux users, been waiting on the main website to show a Linux build for a while now Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Why is the my wallet "out of sync"?
legendary
2GIVE is already listed on LiteBit and Freiexchange.

The reality is that we do not control the exchanges.  We hope that Bittrex will explain why they are removing it and give us an opportunity to reply.  All exchanges are "For Profit" and the Strength in Numbers Foundation is "For Charity" so those reasons do not always match up.

My suggestion is to find a charity and make a hopefully tax-advantaged donation to it.

One other suggestion we are exploring is doing another coin-conversion to something like an Ethereum ERC-20 token so that it would be easier to integrate on more exchanges.

We will host a voting event once we have a clearer picture of the situation.

-dvd

POW is only invoked when there is something to POW about -- specifically when there is a SEND_TX on the network.

2GIVE does not allow empty blocks -- only blocks with value.

If someone sends 2GIVE then your wallet will compete randomly for the block reward of 1% of the value transmitted

-dvd

POW no longer working in wallet ?

i see
i remember 3 years ago i catch 20K coins in one reward
something like win jackpot
what are your plans if bittrex will delist 2give ?
don't say me about yobit...
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
POW is only invoked when there is something to POW about -- specifically when there is a SEND_TX on the network.

If someone sends 2GIVE then your wallet will compete randomly for the block reward of 1% of the value transmitted

-dvd

i see
i remember 3 years ago i catch 20K coins in one reward
something like win jackpot
what are your plans if bittrex will delist 2give ?
don't say me about yobit...
legendary

-dvd

legendary
We have been head down on working on the mobile wallet.

I always interact and respond when someone posts...like you did just now :-)

I don't post fake news and I never speculate on price.

We have a project in the works related to student loan refinancing but have not finalized the terms yet.

-dvd

Just noticed that Bittrex is stating that BTC:2GIVE is scheduled to be removed on 04/19

We did not receive any notification from the exchange and I had personally reached out to staff there for an update on why

-dvd

not surprising

-dvd

not surprising
legendary

-dvd
legendary
Sounds like a firewall issue?

I'm showing 117 connections on one of the seed nodes at the moment:

"connections" : 117,

-dvd

hello guys i have just downloaded the wallet and theres 0 connections. how to fix this? thanks
Pages:
Jump to: