Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 52. (Read 99005 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Great work, again. I don't have much, but I've sent some 100k-ish givecoins your way. Just showing my appreciation and support. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

PS: I love that you included our MN State Fair photo of "bitcoin on a stick" that we handed out -- we made about 200 of those little card stock tents and hand glued them to popsicle sticks to give away -- had some left over that we gave out at Coins in the Kingdom this past weekend!

It's a great idea, for the cost to make Millions of an idea like that are quite cheap & if you were to keep going with say the universities, manufacturers, hospitals, etc. That would not only show people Give Coin, but cryptocurrency all together Wink

Indeed -- we think that by getting family and friends to download the wallets and send them a few hundred coins it demonstrates exactly how cryptocurrencies work!  It makes it REAL for them.  And then they can explain it to their friends.  Its good old fashioned "word of mouth" advertising.

Check this out!  We have already gained some serious traction in the last couple of days since being at Coins in the Kingdom -- I was on the FreeTalkLive.com radio show and it was picked up by these guys!

https://doabitofgood.com/MyCampaign?idCampaign=73

Their "Hoodie the Homeless" campaign is so awesome -- and they are going to promote us to their fans/followers.
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

PS: I love that you included our MN State Fair photo of "bitcoin on a stick" that we handed out -- we made about 200 of those little card stock tents and hand glued them to popsicle sticks to give away -- had some left over that we gave out at Coins in the Kingdom this past weekend!

It's a great idea, for the cost to make Millions of an idea like that are quite cheap & if you were to keep going with say the universities, manufacturers, hospitals, etc. That would not only show people Give Coin, but cryptocurrency all together Wink
legendary
Just sent another 10,000 for the kind words & yes I do "believe in cryptocurrency", hope it does change the world. I'm not going to say it's fully ready yet, but its development is starting to move through the stages quickly. This is really what cryptocurrency needs, it shouldn't take big $$$'s to market it & spread the word of charity around to everyone. Great work, every coin to be known by one is known by many around them & the future of cryptocurrency is looking bright.

(image removed)

P.S. I also sent Clean Water Coin 5000, but have had a plan to send more & the timing just isn't right to make a donation that I would like too Wink

You are a true prince!

I was STUNNED to see the pending send just a few minutes ago and already tweeted another thank you out!

https://twitter.com/DoABitOfGood

I'm sure the CWC guys are as appreciative of your generosity as we are <3

-dvd

Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Just sent another 10,000 for the kind words & yes I do "believe in cryptocurrency", hope it does change the world. I'm not going to say it's fully ready yet, but its development is starting to move through the stages quickly. This is really what cryptocurrency needs, it shouldn't take big $$$'s to market it & spread the word of charity around to everyone. Great work, every coin to be known by one is known by many around them & the future of cryptocurrency is looking bright.

P.S. I also sent Clean Water Coin 5000, but have had a plan to send more & the timing just isn't right to make a donation that I would like too Wink

After searching around for a few hours many months ago, this was one of the first site that I made a donation through.
Since it was tough to know which ones were going to a real charity, so many of them to give & even more everyday.

http://seansoutpost.com/

The second was SpareKey:
http://www.sparekey.org/
legendary
We're so humbled and honored deeply when people Givecoin to our #bit4bit funds!

https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit

2014-10-08 16:43:32   10000.00000000   Received bit4bit/give/7GiveThnMDszMG4CWHLUagoGgoScpdGKVS

THANK YOU SO MUCH to whomever sent us 10,000 Givecoins to our donor matching funds accounts.

It means so much to us that this community is so generous and so selfless.

We know what it means to either acquire or mine the coin and your gift is not lost on us.

It's acts like this that make us believe in the power of crypto to literally change and save lives!

Whomever you are, please know that we count you among our friends and hope that the universe rewards you in a time of need.

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A Non-Profit Digital Trust
legendary
and the wallet is available on bittrex again!   time to get a stake

Yes, I just did a test to create a new deposit address and have requested a test small withdrawal to our main wallet before I move out the bulk of the coins acquired.

BTW, I'm the one up there with the 1M coin buy @ 0.00000005 at the moment so feel free to sell all your coins to us ;-)

WAY cheaper to buy them than mine them IMHO.

We haven't sold a single coin yet.  They are too precious :-D

-dvd
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
and the wallet is available on bittrex again!   time to get a stake
legendary
Check out what we're thinking over in the Clean Water Coin channel:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9129379

-dvd
legendary
I just sent a PGP signed email request to Bittrex to re-enable Givecoin 1.0 wallet transfers (deposits and withdrawals)

The network emit (difficulty) has been more stable thanks in part to additional people mining in the last two weeks!

So we are going to shift our total focus to 2Give.

-dvd
legendary
Yeah they have yet to respond to my ticket, when is 2give staking supposed to start... at present i have about 200k give to start with

That's a great question -- we are planning on modeling 2Give on the work our peers at CleanWaterCoin recently completed, including their new MODERN wallet which is absolutely beautiful -- and includes  a Donate tab (there is an automatic small donation built into every transaction now -- actually as an additional tx to support their Foundation that we'll be including, likely as a un-checkbox option)

Here is what the CleanWaterCoin wallet looks like on Mac OS X

*Photo credit: Strength in Numbers Foundation Coinlab

Their staking is on a 30-day schedule which makes a lot of sense and aligns with the global expectations of the "banked" world.

I'm happy to report that we just saw our Mac Wallet "stake" yesterday -- I have a screen shot I will be uploading sometime today to show the proof.

Our modeling for the new air-drop plan combined with the desire to attract more users to the coin suggests that we may want to increase the over-all supply and hold some coins in reserve to attract other coinbase holders.

It's very early but here is what we are thinking:

1. 2Give would have a larger POS base of coins than Givecoin 1.0
2. Strength in Numbers Foundation (SNF) would offer an equitable exchange (example 2:1 or 3:1 depending on the new total supply) to all current Givecoin 1.0 holders -- those coins would be held in visible provable address for a period of time and then likely destroyed at the end of the exchange period (expected to be open for at least 90 days)
3. SNF could use additional blocks of coins to attract other coinbase holders to exchange their coins for 2Give -- for example, we could invite Karma holders to switch to 2Give since that is also recently changed to X11 based.
4. The plan to do the "2Give2Get" program where we would reward people for SENDING coins to new users means having a cache of coins to reward the senders.

The strategy is to have all coins in circulation within five years.

Critical to achieving this will be based on the timing of our obtaining our federal 501.3c status -- which has just started through a contract we made with http://501c3.org to handle our paperwork.

We want to do this RIGHT not OVER.

Again, these are just the EARLY analysis ideas.  We want to learn from others mistakes!  Most recently the STARTcoin team did a coin-swap that was pretty rough but is now showing their 2.0 coin is generating a lot of interest and appears to be increasing in value and utility.

We believe that the significant investment we are making through our charitable work with the non-profit makes this a very compelling story to tell!  Since since we ourselves cannot profit personally from this, we think that we have a credible story to tell that almost no other coinbase can claim.

I'll reach out to Bittrex to get them to allow Givecoin 1.0 deposits and withdrawals to occur since we are "fixing" the KGW implementation in 2Give.

In the mean time, you can help!  Please introduce Givecoin to a friend or family member and send them at least 100 coins -- explain to them that this is exactly how Bitcoin works!  Everyone I have personally done this with has been very appreciative -- because even though the coins themselves aren't valuable -- you have SHOWN them how crypto-currencies work!  And that is 90% of the challenge we have in brining in more people to the new digital economies.

Thank you for your continued time and attention!  It means a lot to me personally that you are here and have joined our dialogue.

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
Yeah they have yet to respond to my ticket, when is 2give staking supposed to start... at present i have about 200k give to start with
legendary
This is what I've got from bittrex support:

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Oct 02 09:12
Hi,
Once the wallet is fixed this transaction will go through. We are waiting for a wallet update to fix some issues.
Thank you,
Ryan

Till now deposit/withdrawal still disabled, trading is working fine but without deposit/wd support Sad

Good to know -- I thought we had made it clear with Richie -- I'll sync up with them asap.

-dvd
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
This is what I've got from bittrex support:

Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Oct 02 09:12
Hi,
Once the wallet is fixed this transaction will go through. We are waiting for a wallet update to fix some issues.
Thank you,
Ryan

Till now deposit/withdrawal still disabled, trading is working fine but without deposit/wd support Sad

alright ticket submitted... dont see why they need to make it so tough to ask questions lol... but since it is the only exchange that even has give listed,  hopefully they will get back to me fairly quickly
legendary
well the customer support is a pain to find at bittrex,  i cant get the darn chatbox to work, so looks like i will be hoarding my coins until this mess is straightened out :/

too bad give1.0 coins arent PoS... 95,000 coins and counting that i can do next to nothing with.

https://bittrex.com/Home/Contact

Submit a ticket here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

well the customer support is a pain to find at bittrex,  i cant get the darn chatbox to work, so looks like i will be hoarding my coins until this mess is straightened out :/

too bad give1.0 coins arent PoS... 95,000 coins and counting that i can do next to nothing with.
legendary
Probably better if you contact their support desk yourself directly!

It will show them that there is indeed interest in GIVE

Thanks for your help.

-dvd
Ritchie at Bittrex got back to me late last night and trade and the warning message should be fixed!

-dvd

Trading has resumed, however the wallet still shows as disabled...

Hopefully it will be functioning later today
legendary
Ritchie at Bittrex got back to me late last night and trade and the warning message should be fixed!

-dvd
Pages:
Jump to: