Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 51. (Read 99005 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
so, as a miner what I have to do? Mine and sell, or mine and hold? I give a answer: only imbeciles mine and hold now your coin))) because dev, you dont have a money to support your coin Grin last few weeks is proof that! dev you are just cheapskate
legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
is there a time frame are we really on last chance
Last chance to collect 2Give before PoS phase started
no more promos?
no more give aways?
no airdrops?
any eta, this week this year on next?

It will start when we finish the 2Give wallet which is based on the work done for Clean Water Coin

Our current target is by the time we hit 250M coins minted if not before.

There are going to be a TON of new promo's and AIRDROPS.

We're looking at the month of November for the bulk of the development when an additional coin developer from the Catcoin project who lives near us can join us.

We have not decided yet if there will be a hard fork or an exchange of coins from Give 1.0 to 2Give as we are looking at some additional "proofs" concepts (like Proof of Giving for the 2Give2Get campaign)

If we end up doing an exchange every Givecoin 1.0 holder would be eligible for 2x-4x of 2Give.

We just don't know yet, but we will absolutely let everyone know as soon as we decide.

We have some VERY LARGE gifts we'll be making -- and please realize that while we are currently the largest holder of Givecoin 1.0 - we have purchased that position by buying everyone's coins :-)

-dvd
Activity: 219
is there a time frame are we really on last chance
no more promos?
no more give aways?
no airdrops?
any eta, this week this year on next?

It will start when we finish the 2Give wallet which is based on the work done for Clean Water Coin
legendary

Thank you to whomever sent us 25K GIVE to our matching funds account yesterday!

https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit

2014-10-18 16:46:57   25000.00000000   Received bit4bit/give/7GiveThnMDszMG4CWHLUagoGgoScpdGKVS

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A non-profit digital trust
legendary

When does PoS start some time this week?

Activity: 219

When does PoS start some time this week?
Activity: 548
Merit: 501

2Give P2Pool
Last chance to collect 2Give before PoS phase started  Grin

http://give.x11pool.com:17903

legendary

We are continually humbled by the generosity of this community!

Thank you to whomever sent us 25K GIVE to our matching funds account yesterday!

https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit

Sincerely,

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A non-profit digital trust
legendary
I saw the 1+ BTC volume on Bittrex the other day.  Congrats!  Naturally I sparked up the wallet and checked out the hash-rate/difficulty.  Ah well, the time I spent watching coins drop into it ding ding ding, every five minutes was fun while it lasted.  Mined 30,000 or so and then dropped them into the pool, traded for the pennies I use to learn the game.  Bigger congrats go to having a solid stable hashrate.  Much more important.

Question, pictures, aspect ratio and resolution.  I guess you can size to fit for your screen-savers but do you need print size for say, calendars?  How about if I make G-drive folder for you?  What ideas/plans do you have outside the screensavers?

Yeah the trade volume is encouraging -- my hope is that the people who are interested in holding the coin longer term for the upcoming POS based reward are accumulating and that the more miner oriented interests are bringing their coins to market to cash out.

We don't want another Karmacoin (KARMA) -- a coin now dominated by miners and investors.

The screen saver renders at 800x600 -- so that's the size you want to target and verify looks good!

Our plans include doing massive airdrops in a new "2Give2Get" campaign that is being designed to reward people who share paper wallets with others -- basically hand 100 coins away, that person registers on our site, and we refund the 100 coins back to you and encourage them to hand the wallet on to someone else.  We want to link the wallets to local  BTM's (bitcoin atms) so that say wait staff could cash out the wallet for $1 tip -- that kind of thing.

Our biggest plan is tied to our getting our 501.3c IRS status and final clearance from FINCEN to allow for a new "underwriter" class of user who can buy coins (and really anything else a non-profit or pro-social user) has for sale and pay whatever price they want!

So in effect, we could de-couple from the broader exchange pricing and bring about a colorcoin implementation -- where say coins purchased from an animal shelter are worth more than the coins purchased from an art museum -- that kind of thing.

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

-dvd
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
legendary
Quick update!  I have been invited to come on to the Ernest Hancock "Declare Your Independence" radio show tomorrow (Friday) morning 9AM EST/8AM CST

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Program-Page.htm

I will be talking about the work that Strength in Numbers Foundation is doing through Do a Bit of Good and 2Give!
legendary
Take a quick click-thru over the Clean Water Coin channel to see some pix taken this morning that show our Mac OS X Wallet showing proof of stake mining transactions!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9143016

This is critical since we are basically in the process of leveraging that codebase for 2Give <3

-dvd

I seen that, clean water coin was in my hopes from day one. Might sound weird, but I believe in even Air coin "still" & its journey wasn't fulfilled as I would have thought. EARTH, FIRE, WATER, are all still coins that I feel should be more than just test coins. Anyway, getting of the topic of other coins.

It's actually quite relevant, because part of what we have in mind for 2Give is to create a fund of coins to potentially "acquire" other coinbases !  We would certainly like to see more of the pro-social coinbases become merged-mined chains off of Givecoin at a minimum.

-dvd
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Take a quick click-thru over the Clean Water Coin channel to see some pix taken this morning that show our Mac OS X Wallet showing proof of stake mining transactions!

This is critical since we are basically in the process of leveraging that codebase for 2Give <3

-dvd

I seen that, clean water coin was in my hopes from day one. Might sound weird, but I believe in even Air coin "still" & its journey wasn't fulfilled as I would have thought. EARTH, FIRE, WATER, are all still coins that I feel should be more than just test coins. Anyway, getting of the topic of other coins.
legendary

-dvd
Applications
Great work, again. I don't have much, but I've sent some 100k-ish givecoins your way. Just showing my appreciation and support. Cheers.

Thank you for your support!

You know every coin you send to us takes them out of circulation.   You can check the blockchain to verify that fact.

Reason for sending them, less coins in circulation will help the coins value of giving Wink
For most might not see that even a small donation can turn into a very helpful one over time Grin
Just need people to see that, waiting for the right time doesn't always come & the right time is always "NOW".
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Wow...
BTC Vol   1.84603715 BTC  Shocked
legendary
Really hope this helps the coin, also sent another 25,000 GIVE  Grin

Thank you again!  I already see your most generous 25,000 coin gift in our BIT4BIT ledger <3

To be clear, I have no control over what you all do with your coins. 

I would humbly ask that if you are going to socialize the coin, the additional volume and price increase helps to put us on more peoples radar, and that is honorable.

Please do not make any kind of claims related to the current or future value of this coin.

Our hope is that ultimately through our UNDERWRITER network that corporate sponsors and charitable givers will pay whatever price they want to for the coins ON BEHALF OF THE CHARITIES THAT OWN THEM.

As I said to the previous post to DZIGI -- every coin sent to https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit takes them out of circulation.  You can verify that on the blockchain!  Coins go in, and stay in.

-dvd
legendary
Great work, again. I don't have much, but I've sent some 100k-ish givecoins your way. Just showing my appreciation and support. Cheers.

Thank you for your support!

You know every coin you send to us takes them out of circulation.   You can check the blockchain to verify that fact.
Applications
Really hope this helps the coin, also sent another 25,000 GIVE  Grin

Edit: Over a year of learning anything I can about crypto (NOT MUCH TRADING), starting to see now that PUMPs aren't good & used to only profit traders. I thought they were to help the coins/chains/community, but we all learn the hard way. Sorry GIVE for promoting this if it didn't help, tough to know what is good in crypto & what is not.
Pages:
Jump to: