Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [2GIVE] / New Mobile Wallet Available from SATOWALLET.COM - page 53. (Read 99005 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
As we prepare to re-launch and re-brand Givecoin 1.0 into 2Give, I would like to give the community a few hints of where were are headed.

We are going to put in place a true board of stakeholders to help with setting direction for the community.  It will be based on an open participation model centered on actual verifiable stake in the coinbase.

We have long watched ALTs like Karma(coin) -- dominated by miners and investors who pervert the spirit of the coin for their own selfish benefit.

We envision a new coinbase that provides a reward mechanism for SHARING the coin -- for expanding the economy of use and puts less emphasis on hoarding.

Givecoin does not want to be held -- Givecoin wants to be GIVEn.  And we want to reward you for that.

We have designs on a never before tried plan we like to call "2Give2Get" -- an idea that puts coins in new users hands and then rewards the person who gave it away!

If you want to join us on this revolutionary new way to expand charitable giving then you will need have Givecoin in order to Get 2Give.

-dvd
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yeah the little info bubble says dev requested wallet disable until new release... so someone dropped a ball somewhere in all of this lol

That had been our old request, and we since requested to re-enable it so that people could acquire Givecoin 1.0 to set their STAKE before 2Give is released.

-dvd

its all good,  hopefully i can catch it when it goes live again,  try and get things situated before the relaunch

legendary
yeah the little info bubble says dev requested wallet disable until new release... so someone dropped a ball somewhere in all of this lol

That had been our old request, and we since requested to re-enable it so that people could acquire Givecoin 1.0 to set their STAKE before 2Give is released.

-dvd
legendary
that is the problem,  while potentially one could trade on bittrex,  one cannot generate a wallet on their exchange in which to fund such trading.  as i only found out about givecoins a couple days ago... i didn't have a wallet made on bittrex.

Code:
CURRENCY NAME	SYMBOL	AVAILABLE BALANCE	PENDING DEPOSIT	RESERVED	EST. BTC VALUE	% CHANGE
Disabled GiveCoin Disabled GIVE 0 0 0 0 0.0%

unless there is another way to trade on bittrex using ones own wallet.

THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW!

Well that's odd -- it was active a couple of days ago.

I have an inquiry in.

David V Duccini
Executive Director
Strength in Numbers Foundation
A non-profit digital trust
that is the problem,  while potentially one could trade on bittrex,  one cannot generate a wallet on their exchange in which to fund such trading.  as i only found out about givecoins a couple days ago... i didn't have a wallet made on bittrex.

Code:
CURRENCY NAME	SYMBOL	AVAILABLE BALANCE	PENDING DEPOSIT	RESERVED	EST. BTC VALUE	% CHANGE
Disabled GiveCoin Disabled GIVE 0 0 0 0 0.0%

unless there is another way to trade on bittrex using ones own wallet.
legendary
have them local, it is finding an exchange to trade them on that is my trouble

You can trade them right now on Bittrex!

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GIVE

You can also donate some to the Do a Bit of Good "BIT4BIT" fund found here:

https://doabitofgood.com/bit4bit
have them local, it is finding an exchange to trade them on that is my trouble
legendary
the problem isnt the want to hoard,  i have about 15,000 give,  and no wallet to place them into in order to trade.

How so?  Do you have them in a local wallet?  Or on an exchange?
the problem isnt the want to hoard,  i have about 15,000 give,  and no wallet to place them into in order to trade.
legendary
Code:
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 10th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

LOL -- I had asked them to not let their automated sweep tag us so early -- especially since it has only be alive again for less than a week.

BUT fundamentally folks -- we need people either buying or selling coins to keep it listed -- there is nothing we can do to make that happen -- so unless people EXPAND our economy by sending coins to their friends or favorite causes we will not have much volume.

WE CAN NOT LET THIS COIN BE HOARDED

-dvd
I know and yet there are 3 topics floating around on this bb alone ...
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Code:
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 10th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.
Any eta on the exchange wallet at bittrex, i have quite a few coins amassed over the weekend, and am quite interested in moving them from my pool wallet into circulation.
legendary
legendary
Is there any interest in asking Bittrex to offer GIVE/LTC pairs ? 

I don't think there is, especially since it's so easy just to do LTC->BTC->GIVE.

It's a good point -- though you lose a little in TX fee's.

Maybe it's a better option for another exchange?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

I don't think there is, especially since it's so easy just to do LTC->BTC->GIVE.
legendary
Quick question to the community?

LTC looks pretty thinly traded there at the moment -- just want to make it as easy as possible for people to capture the best value for their interest in GIVE.
legendary
is githup repo already updated? I want to create a node on my vps.
also bittrex wallet still disabled, unable to deposit/withdraw my give Sad

They are just in the process of getting it turned back up.  I'd check back in later.

The only updates to the code are the seed nodes and the changes to get it to compile on Mac OS X

All the 2Give work is still in flux at the moment.

I've asked Bittrex to re-enable the trading so that people can decide to either buy or sell to set their stake in 2Give when we do the move to POS.

I hope that this demonstrates our commitment to the coinbase and the community!  So far we have done exactly what we said we were going to do.

-dvd
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
is githup repo already updated? I want to create a node on my vps.
also bittrex wallet still disabled, unable to deposit/withdraw my give Sad

Pages:
Jump to: