Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 12. (Read 55819 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

The Asic Invasion will be soon over. We are taking care of it and already testing our new algo. We are working on the best devs on the market for this.
Everyone is most welcomed to join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/y9dStUt
If all goes as planned XUN will be forking at block 115,000 so Bye bye Asic & Co
Again thanks for taking the time to post your comment Cheers

" We are working on the best devs on the market for this."

can you name one?
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
If you find a coin which will allow you to do the following please let me know:
P2P Fund Transfer Anonymous and Untraceable
Send P2P Encrypted Anonymous and Untraceable messages
Send IPFS Encrypted File Anonymous Untraceable
Deposit Coins for 3% interest per year
CPU mine from the wallet

I'm on board because of the first 3 reasons; I see it as a credible alternative to ZENcash - I never like to put all my crypto eggs in one wallet (!?) - so I mine it and XUN, too. Or, I should say, I was mining XUN up until the ASICs invasion. Now I just buy more at strategic times, and when stocks.exchange cooperates.

Very interesting to read your honest opinion about XUN I am very grateful to you for taking the time to post your feedback here. I do agree that everybody has different ideas and strategies in life. its up to everyone to decide what he/she wants to do. The critical thing is not to say unnecessary harmful comments.

The Asic Invasion will be soon over. We are taking care of it and already testing our new algo. We are working on the best devs on the market for this.
Everyone is most welcomed to join our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/y9dStUt
If all goes as planned XUN will be forking at block 115,000 so Bye bye Asic & Co
Again thanks for taking the time to post your comment Cheers
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
CPU mine from the wallet

I'm on board because of the first 3 reasons; I see it as a credible alternative to ZENcash - I never like to put all my crypto eggs in one wallet (!?) - so I mine it and XUN, too. Or, I should say, I was mining XUN up until the ASICs invasion. Now I just buy more at strategic times, and when stocks.exchange cooperates.

Guys People need to start thinking straight and learn to make sense from what they hear:
Think about it this way:
Bitcoin is at 9K+ today from a high of 19K and you know what 80% of BTC Is held by institutions who manipulates the price like they do best.  They are so good at fooling people that some geniuses bought BTC at 19K when institutions were pumping it on TV so that they can take profits.

NO Body Complaints About Bitcoin Price Right or how much institutions have ? Why? Have you all been so used to be submissive towards institutions that you find it normal again to accept that institutions holds 80%+ of bitcoins. Its the most centralized crypto!!!

Worst Bitcoin tech is outdated its slow with low TPS and its nothing more than a fund transfer vehicle with huge fees.its been 9 years since bitcoin was created not 1 tech development has been brought to it since 2009.Please tell me what BTC has done since 2009?  XUN is cheap it has real utility and allows you to make even more coins without having to spend 1 cent for electricity mining it. Just deposit them and earn more. you deposit your bought coins keep them for ever and only trade the interest you receive so that you will never run out of coins. Try doing that with Bitcoin.
Normal person has little to no chance to succeed with Bitcoin or other big coins names obtained from ICO simply because Sooner or later they will have to sell their bought coins to eat. by the time you decide to sell your coins institutions will have already sold theirs and you will having only a tiny fraction of the cake. What institutions has in mind and what XUN community has in mind is completely different.

IF someone is not able to realize that seriously you have more thinking to do. I cannot spoon feed you by telling what to do or where to put your money. If you think XUN is Not for you please stay away from it so that other people with real interest can get access to a honest chance to reach a certain level of financial freedom.
Cheers
its up to people to make up their mind.. if some people wish to follow FUD and a foolish man who is just nothing but a cockroach fooling himself running a pool on a coin which he says is not good enough for him its your choice. I am personally tired of stupid people doing nothing but blabbing while other people are seriously working. What I have to say is the following. Its up to you guys to see if you want to get on board or not. We are not selling you anything you can either mine it or buy it from miners on the exchange Smiley if you do not want to get XUN for X reason its your choice other people will find the good reasons to join in.
CPU mine from the wallet

Guys first of all Devs are not sitting on 129 Million Dollars of coins LOL I wish we were tho. We would have all the money necessary to payoff all the expenses needed to bring all the roadmap developments to you within 1 month and not take money from our own pockets to pay for expenses and development investments. YES UltraNote is a self funded Project without an ICO. please read the official blog post about the Genesis Block and understand its true purpose. You seriously need to learn how to differentiate projects on the market. Some devs throw ICOs on you make millions but do nothing afterwards but no one complaints. Others Premine coins and Dump them on you guys and I think this is what you are referring to and I can understand where you coming form but please do not say things which can cause unnecessary harm ... Please read the blog post about the Genesis block. Each and everyone is free to join in or not but before making claims please understand the project. https://blog.ultranote.org/ Also join us on Discord to discuss further https://discord.gg/y9dStUt The genesis coins are locked and if you take the time to look at the Blockexplorer you will find all the information you need. http://explorer.ultranote.org/ the circulating supply of the coin is around 25 million and a reasonable amount of these coins have been distributed via airdrops which YES Devs gave for free Smiley (Market cap= Circulating supply X Price) if you have questions please ask but please do not make unfounded claims its unfair for everyone and misleading to yourself.Thanks for taking the time to connect with us Cheers
is this true or just FUD found on another forum ?

about to invest or look into -- but need facts >?

thx in advance

there is a huge premine yes.

the blockexplorer says 18,446,744,073 that is $166,789,372 at current rate. Have fun investing!

http://explorer.ultranote.org/?hash=7db5d6e1e54354d2e894ffb7bcc8653f05d3c24c690e7e5a9cc32c34748c2893#blockchain_block

http://archive.is/3oYVs
Man Think Twice before you talk Are you really not mining it ?
everybody can check your pool and see the mining you have been doing. You are fooling yourself only
IF you had a lil bit of integrity you would have had a lot of respect in this industry.
http://sebseb7.github.io/xun/#pool_blocks
Your Fool party will end up soon.
I feel bad for you man.
I will ignore you as from now because its useless to talk with a person full of shit like you. you got a real chance to be part of a community again you fucked up
Cheers

"everybody can check your pool and see the mining you have been doing."

It's my pool, but not my mining. Most people can understand that.

"http://sebseb7.github.io/xun/#pool_blocks"

to url has changed: https://cryptoknight.cc/xun/

"I will ignore you as from now because its useless "

if you scroll up, you will see that you saying that for months now. It doesn't seem to work.

"you got a real chance to be part of a community"

I don't want to be part of your community.

Maybe, but you and your shitty cryptoknight [sic] pools have a bad reputation here and your post history makes this post supremely ironic, as it is full of similar dog-ate-my-homework type excuses. Miners on your pools complain about gross underpayment and you respond with, "not my fault we didn't find a block," and never, "well, I set my PPLNS parameters to ensure you get screwed out of most of your hashrate if we don't find a block for a day; sucks to be you."

it's RBPPS not PPLNS everyone can see that very clearly, because I offer per-block statistics on payouts. No pool does that...

if my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then.
"If my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then."

Dude I will Quote you on this .... If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards like you said a some time ago... why is XUN so successful and You still mining it LOL May be you are the Supreme Leader of Stupids Smiley

". If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards"

true

"and You still mining it LOL"

not mining it.

"Supreme Leader of Stupids"

never heard that one. I like it.

Man Think Twice before you talk Are you really not mining it ?
everybody can check your pool and see the mining you have been doing. You are fooling yourself only
IF you had a lil bit of integrity you would have had a lot of respect in this industry.
http://sebseb7.github.io/xun/#pool_blocks
Your Fool party will end up soon.
I feel bad for you man.
I will ignore you as from now because its useless to talk with a person full of shit like you. you got a real chance to be part of a community again you fucked up
Cheers

thx in advance

""dev premined 18.5bil coins and deposited these coin at 200% deposit bonus for early deposit bonus thus giving the defv inf free coins true interest.
Just look at sourse code""

namaste

There is a lot of fake news travelling all over the internet regarding many coins and Its up to you to know how to filter noise and fake news. You did the right thing by coming here to ask this question.

As you may have noticed XUN is a mix of different coin codes so that we could put together the best combination possible to serve the true mission of delivering high level privacy regarding Communication and Fund Transfers.

The part of the Code that you say pays 200% interest is a part of the code we took from XRY code regarding interest and this is for this exact reason that the GUI wallet was created 10 days after the launch of UltraNote.  This interest thing needs a GUI wallet and Was only for 1 week.

People can talk and spread FUD all they want. Internet is free and we live in a free world the only thing we can do is make sure we fill our roadmap and deliver up to standards Smiley Thank you for taking the time to check with us.
Namaste my Friend
Activity: 174
Merit: 10

thx in advance

""dev premined 18.5bil coins and deposited these coin at 200% deposit bonus for early deposit bonus thus giving the defv inf free coins true interest.
Just look at sourse code""

namaste
Maybe, but you and your shitty cryptoknight [sic] pools have a bad reputation here and your post history makes this post supremely ironic, as it is full of similar dog-ate-my-homework type excuses. Miners on your pools complain about gross underpayment and you respond with, "not my fault we didn't find a block," and never, "well, I set my PPLNS parameters to ensure you get screwed out of most of your hashrate if we don't find a block for a day; sucks to be you."

it's RBPPS not PPLNS everyone can see that very clearly, because I offer per-block statistics on payouts. No pool does that...

if my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then.
"If my repuation so bad and my pay so low? why my pools still successful? strange... those people must be stupid then."

Dude I will Quote you on this .... If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards like you said a some time ago... why is XUN so successful and You still mining it LOL May be you are the Supreme Leader of Stupids Smiley

". If XUN is a ShitCoin as per your standards"

true

"and You still mining it LOL"

not mining it.

"Supreme Leader of Stupids"

never heard that one. I like it.

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
> This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

dog-ate-my-homework excuse.

copper member
Activity: 38
Hello! XUN    10.02025716 recieved by airdrop on Stock.exchange and I begin find out what is it?) Nice move devs, thx))
Activity: 67
Name: UltraNote
Annual interest rate: 0.25% to 3% (depending on deposit term)
Total coins: 85,000,000,000 (6 decimals)
Block time target: 2 Min
Block reward: 150 XUN constant
Algo: Cryptonight, Proof of Work (Proof of Activity at a later update)
Mining type: CPU efficient, ASIC resistant
Ticker: XUN

Its not ASIC resistant now.

How do you know it's not ASIC resistant? did you test it with an ASIC miner?, i see more hashrate but that doesn't mean it's ASIC, it can be Nicehash..

Because of the algo Cryptonight, which isnt asic resistant anymore. Big companies managed to built cryptonight asics (bitmain for example) which why monero decided to fork to a new algo.

Yes i know that and Xun devs are working on that but still it's possible that the hashrate is high because of only Nicehash or just very big rigs or just a combination of ASIC, rigs and Nicehash.

This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

not an ASICs? Seriously?  Grin  Cheesy

> This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

dog-ate-my-homework excuse.

Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Name: UltraNote
Annual interest rate: 0.25% to 3% (depending on deposit term)
Total coins: 85,000,000,000 (6 decimals)
Block time target: 2 Min
Block reward: 150 XUN constant
Algo: Cryptonight, Proof of Work (Proof of Activity at a later update)
Mining type: CPU efficient, ASIC resistant
Ticker: XUN

Its not ASIC resistant now.

How do you know it's not ASIC resistant? did you test it with an ASIC miner?, i see more hashrate but that doesn't mean it's ASIC, it can be Nicehash..

Because of the algo Cryptonight, which isnt asic resistant anymore. Big companies managed to built cryptonight asics (bitmain for example) which why monero decided to fork to a new algo.

Yes i know that and Xun devs are working on that but still it's possible that the hashrate is high because of only Nicehash or just very big rigs or just a combination of ASIC, rigs and Nicehash.

This is not an ASIC attack, Same greedy bastard with name Seb_Green keep attacking our network and all other CryptoNote networks and we are going to put a stop for that soon.

Pages:
Jump to: