Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 40. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I'd like to see it on coinmarketcap soon so that I can see the market cap of the coin
Fully agree but I think coinmarketcap require a minimum daily volume to be listed and Im not sure if XUN fulfills that requirement yet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Price seems decent given the extremely high supply of this coin.  I'd like to see it on coinmarketcap soon so that I can see the market cap of the coin, I find that more useful to look at than price. 

What's the very next development goal for XUN?
Activity: 68
What is the reward?
I think that all one needs do is to read and all is revealed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hashrate fluctuates a LOT day to day, but long-term it looks like its trending upward.  A good sign in my opinion.

Hi! Certainly. I also like you see a positive signal in this and expect an upward movement.
Yes we are getting more miners and pools day buy day.

Hashrate fluctuates a LOT day to day, but long-term it looks like its trending upward.  A good sign in my opinion.
Activity: 266
What is your wallet address?
Do you still have .wallet file?
Which wallet version you have been using before?

Please help me. I kept the coins in my old wallet. Now I downloaded gui windows and can not open  my wallet.dat there. What should I do? I have a password and old wallets in file. And the old Ultrasounds are no longer synchronized.
Activity: 18
Please help me. I kept the coins in my old wallet. Now I downloaded gui windows and can not open  my wallet.dat there. What should I do? I have a password and old wallets in file. And the old Ultrasounds are no longer synchronized.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
We are working on the exchange listing. Don't worry.

Bring it up on a Major Exchange like Bittrex Poloniex HitBtc and see how coin gains the value or let it stay at stocks.exchange and keep the project undervalued

What is your exchange plan?
We are working on the exchange listing. Don't worry.

Bring it up on a Major Exchange like Bittrex Poloniex HitBtc and see how coin gains the value or let it stay at stocks.exchange and keep the project undervalued
Activity: 16
Activity: 75
16-12-2017
24hr Volume:
305k XUN
Price 0.00000237BTC

https://i.imgur.com/HrxP3DU.png
Hey Cheddur,

Very awesome news thank you, We really appreciate your effort to list XUN on your App platform.

We added Ultranote to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com) via community request! This will help new users learn about Ultranote and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support XUN so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your XUN addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in XUN from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Ultranote profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Ultranote project!

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/XMMHB

Activity: 27
Yes, you are correct. UltraNote XUN has been riding the BTC wave. This proves that the UltraNote community are very patient holders Smiley

Once again I want to thank everyone a big thanks for the great support, let's keep pushing our baby UltraNote together Smiley

I think it's worth noting that the XUN price has been stead-to-up in the face of BTC rising a lot.  This means that in USD terms, XUN has risen a lot too, even if the price in sats is hovering in the same range.
Activity: 252
I think it's worth noting that the XUN price has been stead-to-up in the face of BTC rising a lot.  This means that in USD terms, XUN has risen a lot too, even if the price in sats is hovering in the same range.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Thank you for your feedback, Yes we have all our repos on Github which you can check. https://github.com/ultranote

Looks like an interesting new cryptonight coin.  So many are wastes of time  but this one looks a lot more refined, surprised it hasn't gotten more attention yet.  I noticed it says the block rewards will increase with the network hash, how exactly is that gonna work?  Is there a formula that I can see?

Thanks

Alright, thanks dev ill check it out.
Thank you for your feedback, Yes we have all our repos on Github which you can check. https://github.com/ultranote

Looks like an interesting new cryptonight coin.  So many are wastes of time  but this one looks a lot more refined, surprised it hasn't gotten more attention yet.  I noticed it says the block rewards will increase with the network hash, how exactly is that gonna work?  Is there a formula that I can see?

Thanks
Activity: 417
Merit: 105

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: