Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 42. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100
No nothing wrong, all works just fine!

Also Block Found: 40 minutes ago
Something wrong?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Also Block Found: 40 minutes ago
Something wrong?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The Getting Started Tab on the pool websites keeps loading.. Anyone else has this problem?
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
Please guys Ultranote team and some community members are working hard to get XUN listed on other exchanges here is the voting link to Altcoin exchange. We need 5000 votes to be comfortable. Please spread the word and vote generously its FREE.

Thanks a lot guys cheers

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2485/please-add-ultranote-xun
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

I'd like to ask: when XUN will appear on the other exchanges?

If you would like to help getting XUN on another exchange then there is a vote happening here: https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2485/please-add-ultranote-xun
Hi cdrx,

1. When you click deposit your coins will be locked inside the network and you can't cancel before lock time ends.

2. Minimum deposit time is 1 month 22000 blocks up to 1 year max deposit term.

3. No you can't cancel, once the coins is locked you wont be able to use them for all your deposit period.

4. To backup wallet you need .wallet file. If you have contacts in your contact list for messaging you will aslo need to backup .address and .addressbook

5. For a backup of your wallet this should be fine. For more security you need to save your private key to a safe place. Private key can be found hidden under Receive you can show and copy your private key to a secure place.

Please let me know if you have more questions or need more info

Hi,

1. - in wallet if I click deposit, it's working ? It will unlock with reward automatically ? this is tested ?

2. - maximum deposite time is 4 months as 99999 Blocks ?

3. - if I deposit for 1 month, can I cancel at any time, if I need the funds ? if I cancel will get no reward, right ?

4. for backups wallet, deposits are any other file, or just .wallet file ?

5. For backup, correctly, there is my .wallet file created and pass. Do I need any other file to backup ?

Thx.
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
Hi,

1. - in wallet if I click deposit, it's working ? It will unlock with reward automatically ? this is tested ?

2. - maximum deposite time is 4 months as 99999 Blocks ?

3. - if I deposit for 1 month, can I cancel at any time, if I need the funds ? if I cancel will get no reward, right ?

4. for backups wallet, deposits are any other file, or just .wallet file ?

5. For backup, correctly, there is my .wallet file created and pass. Do I need any other file to backup ?

6. what is the use of reset wallet, when do i need that ?

Thx.
Yes, that's true. Only attackers ips is blocked and not the whole country.

Some malitious persons (IPs) are blocked, most likely bots, proxys, for attacking the network in various situations. Not entire country is blocked, just those attackers.
Some malitious persons (IPs) are blocked, most likely bots, proxys, for attacking the network in various situations. Not entire country is blocked, just those attackers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Top 10 countries have been blocked?
block in what?
Thank you kraksaa, We really appreciate your support.

Thanks for info dev
We are with you
This is not NiceHash but a hell load of attacks that we are dealing with daily and nothing to worry about.

Block Found: about 8 hours ago

Difficulty from NH entered and there are no more blocks for miners. Until NH leaves there is nothing to do and diff back to normal. It's because of cryptonight algo, not the coin.

Dev, you can fix this, though, check MSR coin, they implemented a fix for this NH thing, you should ask them.
Hello everyone,

All works fine and as it should be. Blocks found normal.

Block Found: about 8 hours ago

Difficulty from NH entered and there are no more blocks for miners. Until NH leaves there is nothing to do and diff back to normal. It's because of cryptonight algo, not the coin.

Dev, you can fix this, though, check MSR coin, they implemented a fix for this NH thing, you should ask them.
Activity: 15
Hi admin,
Is there a mining (blockchain) problem?
Still same answer tataran1919, No pools using nicehash. New pools owners also agree to remove nichhash option.

2 pools been removed because they want to support nicehash.

Are you too worried about people using Nicehash or you want to start using it yourself?

https://ultranote.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/nice.png

Did you confirm it?

It goes through the pool verification of the nicehash site so it seems like they can be used normally.

[resut]
Pool verification process is complete. Tested pool is compatible!

It seems that it is not regulated.

There are two patterns.
One is a pattern where nicehashes come directly to mining.
The other is a pattern to buy power and use.
The first one is probably stopped.
The second one seems not to be stopped.
The characteristic of nicehash is the second one.
They may not regulate that part.
Still same answer tataran1919, No pools using nicehash. New pools owners also agree to remove nichhash option.

2 pools been removed because they want to support nicehash.

Are you too worried about people using Nicehash or you want to start using it yourself?

I think that it is hard to find a user using a nicehash.
They  pay money and add nicehash user.
I think that it is only temporarily increasing mining worker.
It is not much different from mining as usual.

cryptonight No.1 GPU=vega

2KH/s=160W=vega
200KH/s=160W*100=vega*100
1MH/s=160W*500=vega*500
4MH/s=160W*2000=vega*2000

We can often see here 200KH/s or 1MH/s or 4MH/s user
I think it is generally impossible.
200KH/s up = 16000W
This is the case when using the most efficient GPU.
Perhaps they are using a nicehash power with solo mining?

They easily sell them because they can easily get coins.
If they sell and profit it, that action will increase further.

Nicehash
200KHs / 2h(cryptonight)=0.005BTC
100KHs / 4h(cryptonight)=0.005BTC

Exchange
0.00000045BTC * 15000coin(2h 200KHs)  =0.00675BTC

General users  can not get coins with big power.
It might be easy to obtain a lot of coins with big power here.
Activity: 2
Hi everyone!

I'd like to ask: when XUN will appear on the other exchanges?
Well, you Registered:   December 02 , definetely you are from XUN team, you are newbie user and all your 5 posts are on XUN thread. So, don't try to fool the rest. One thing in this coin, is the team capacity to make texts, speak, write and blog. You are part of the team, speak to nice, elevate and too correctly. Ha.

When I registered and for what purpose are of no consequence to you. Speculate and assume all you wish as you are entitled to your own opinion as much as I am of mine. You may think I'm a part of the XUN team and I honestly couldn't care what you think about that cause I don't need to explain myself to you or any other internet individuum. Especially ones that believe they are white knight speaking and acting on behalf of "the rest".
But the fact remains that I stand by my previous comments no matter how you may attempt to distort them. Appreciate it that you at least stop when you realise that the majority currently do not share the same view as you do.

"This coin will give to miners next month for 2 years 1500 coins per block." Someone didn't do enough reading now did they?
Pages:
Jump to: