Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #3 [XUN] UltraNote is READY, Everyone is welcome to mine. - page 44. (Read 55847 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
85 billion in supply?That's alot in my humble opinion
85 Billion does sound like a lot at first take. If you think about it in large scale though, it really isn't very much. By the time Bitcoin is fully mined in the 2040s, the global population is estimated to reach over 9 billion people. That's roughly 0.0023 Bitcoin per person. 85 billion would only be 9.44 XUN per person. As transaction fees increase due to the decline of active mining, Bitcoin will eventually be an unsustainable currency for smaller transactions, and will be more targeted for large financial transactions. Something like XUN, with the larger supply, would make it easier for the average person to utilize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Many thanks to all XUN supporters who trusted us and believed in the project. We do really appreciate your support.

The market is now open for you and there is no one competing you on your coins.

There is about 4M coins total in circulation to be traded, and as we promised the 18 billion coins will not reach the market and they will remain locked.

Take care of this baby and make it grow.
Awesome.Good to hear this.Lets Make this happen.
Activity: 434
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
85 billion in supply?That's alot in my humble opinion
Many thanks to all XUN supporters who trusted us and believed in the project. We do really appreciate your support.

There is about 4M coins total in circulation to be traded, and as we promised the 18 billion coins will not reach the market and they will remain locked.

The only problem is that people are tripping over themselves to dump their mining profits at the lowest possible price, completely destroying the value of the currency in the process. I'll wait until a better exchange opens, since this one seems to be in its own little world with the prices of other currencies; not to mention the insane withdrawal fees. 200k Satoshis to withdraw BTC. So basically if you have 1000 XUN and sell them at the market price (currently ~50sat) you're 1/4 of the way to paying a withdrawal fee, and 1/10th of the way to the minimum withdrawal amount. My hopes for this project were higher than that. If this is a preview of what's to come, I might as well ready myself to be underwhelmed.
So you blame the devs of a project for the terms and conditions of one separately independent exchange? Like the project devs have influence over it? Get real. Instead of being glad that the coin is even listed for you to exchange on after such a short period (with surely more to come in terms of diversity), you get ready to be underwhelmed. Leaves much to be desired.
At what point did I assign blame to the devs for anything? I merely stated my views on the current situation as it exists.  Maybe you can put your fanboy flamethrower away for a while and allow an objective opinion that doesn't wear sunshine and rainbow blinders. I'm just saying that if the people who spent their time mining this coin from launch to listing could have a little more patience, then it would be worth way more than 50sats a piece. I'm more disappointed in the exchange and the community than the devs, by far.
Fair enough. I guess your previous statement of "My hopes for this project were higher than that." threw me off your apparent argument of the exchange and not the PROJECT ie devs. Maybe articulate that a bit better? One could say that I was also providing my own objective opinion. To each their own, eh? Nevermind. Otherwise on all remaining points we are in agreement.
An observation: Isnt it interesting that when one defends something then they are immediately labelled fanboys? Sigh.

I apologize for my failure to articulate my thoughts on the project more clearly. I had (and still do have) high hopes for this project as a global cryptocurrency solution that cannot be provided by Bitcoin (or any of it's 21M coin derivatives) in the future. I admit that my disappointment at the current situation does stem from a little bit of greed. It's always nice to make a quick buck at the launch of a project. I'll be mining this for the long-term benefits though.
Activity: 68

The only problem is that people are tripping over themselves to dump their mining profits at the lowest possible price, completely destroying the value of the currency in the process. I'll wait until a better exchange opens, since this one seems to be in its own little world with the prices of other currencies; not to mention the insane withdrawal fees. 200k Satoshis to withdraw BTC. So basically if you have 1000 XUN and sell them at the market price (currently ~50sat) you're 1/4 of the way to paying a withdrawal fee, and 1/10th of the way to the minimum withdrawal amount. My hopes for this project were higher than that. If this is a preview of what's to come, I might as well ready myself to be underwhelmed.
So you blame the devs of a project for the terms and conditions of one separately independent exchange? Like the project devs have influence over it? Get real. Instead of being glad that the coin is even listed for you to exchange on after such a short period (with surely more to come in terms of diversity), you get ready to be underwhelmed. Leaves much to be desired.
At what point did I assign blame to the devs for anything? I merely stated my views on the current situation as it exists.  Maybe you can put your fanboy flamethrower away for a while and allow an objective opinion that doesn't wear sunshine and rainbow blinders. I'm just saying that if the people who spent their time mining this coin from launch to listing could have a little more patience, then it would be worth way more than 50sats a piece. I'm more disappointed in the exchange and the community than the devs, by far.
Fair enough. I guess your previous statement of "My hopes for this project were higher than that." threw me off your apparent argument of the exchange and not the PROJECT ie devs. Maybe articulate that a bit better? One could say that I was also providing my own objective opinion. To each their own, eh? Nevermind. Otherwise on all remaining points we are in agreement.
An observation: Isnt it interesting that when one defends something then they are immediately labelled fanboys? Sigh.

Activity: 68

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Crypto noob
Congratulations on stocks.exchange listing!
The buy orders are kinda low right now, but they are stacking up nicely, and is a huge buy opportunity.
I have bought a little bit already, and been placing some more buy orders at a wonderful low rate.
If you have a look at the project, you'll see the devs do a great effort and adding value regularly.
Hurry up, it is time to go sell - dump em all! Smiley
Activity: 476
Looks like a good opportunity to get and hold this token even if the maximum supply is 85 billion coins that will be released in the future, will try to mine some before buying on the exchanges. Good development team for the XUN Ultranote that prepared an awesome whitepaper and a roadmap.
Activity: 58
when transferring a purse from a paper medium a password request, but I did not put the password on the wallet - what's the problem?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
OK. I sell 1 XUN for 1 BTC

someone buy? Grin go to https://stocks.exchange/trade/XUN/BTC
Activity: 322
@Desp
When XUN in pairs on Stock?

I believe trading is live
Remember to use your payment ID when you deposit your coins. https://stocks.exchange/trade/XUN/BTC
Happy trading
Activity: 154
@Desp
When XUN in pairs on Stock?
Activity: 2
More stellar work from Desp! In tune and on time...all the time!

Please download the wallet 32bit version from here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A-Zwhg3_JcQgrusZI01YkE26plqK4xs8
Activity: 162
Come on be realtstic this coin will be mined over 30years

good if this coin survive half a year

In six months you have a date here. If you stay, you will have much to celebrate.
I hope you continue among us  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: