Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 [40% BONUS period]🔥DACXI 🔥The World's First Community Exchange 🚀🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 1527 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How about the other coins you described about above?
Activity: 210
The biggest and the most successful example is that of Binance, whose coin BNB has been so successful
that it may be moved to another blockchain instead of Ethereum. The price of this coin has moved from USD 1 to USD 20 and
this coin has seen confidence of many investors who are now parking their funds in BNB in a bear market
Are there any success stories which can be looked at?
I like the concept so far. It's great to be introduced to this platform.
I can understand your apprehension here, but exchange coins are the way forward,
they will provide an opportunity to trade and track your investments in a single currency
Also, they will make you free from the hassles of waiting for bank transfers. You can just maintain
and track your balance in the same currency. We know this may sound forward looking for you, but
the concept is already used by many successful exchanges.
So, if I were to have an account on two crypto exchanges, I will need to buy multiple exchange coins. In order to accomplish this, I will need to buy fiat to crypto to exchange coins?
Binance, KuCoin and Huobi are the most prominent exchange coins
Which are the major exchange coins?
Exchange coins have created a new breed of crypto exchange, which is away from the daily fluctuations
of cryptocurrencies and provide a steady platform for investors and traders to make money
smartly
But are exchange coins necessary for you?
DAC will also be used to reward content creators, pay bounties and affilliates. 70% of the profits made
will be used to buy back the DAC coins and reduce the supply to as low as 50%
Reduced trading fees, access to premium services on the Dacxi community and exclusive pre-ICO investment
are a few additional benefits to start with.
What benefits will such token holders have?
Yes, we have the DAC coin which will act as a native coin for our exchange
Are you planning to have a native exchange coin,?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The Dacxi ecosystem is designed with a simple and easy to use exchange at its core, a user-driven community with lessons, content, and support for the mainstream market. I like you Dacxi.
Activity: 130
this is an amazing project, the final DACXI has shown some very striking functions compared to other exchanges, because it has a simple user interface, support for beginners, discussion groups, and user friendly. Hopefully this project is a success for the team
copper member
Activity: 23
We totally understand that we are in a bear market at the moment. Hence, this is a great time for people to learn about crypto. Besides having an exchange that focuses on retail investors/ traders, we have a platform for people to learn about crypto. We have different modules where people are able to kick start their crypto journey. When they have completed their modules and confident to trade, we supply them a retail focused exchange platform for them to trade.

Yes, even though the number of traders/ customers may be slightly lower currently (bear market), we believe that by providing confidence and knowledge to retail investors via education, they will gradually become an active traders and hopefully they will select Dacxi Exchange when they are ready to trade Smiley

I am a bit aware about this and also the fact that the overall volumes in the cryptocurrency market are not growing as expected. How will you survive in such a market?
Pages:
Jump to: