Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 [40% BONUS period]🔥DACXI 🔥The World's First Community Exchange 🚀🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 1527 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that is all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
Activity: 210
I didn’t get the community exchange part?
A Community exchange is a crypto exchange ecosystem designed to remove the barriers that have prevented  mainstream retail investors from entering the market
Activity: 34
I didn’t get the community exchange part?
Oh k. So whats it about?
dacxi is a global fintech that will disrupt the crypto exchange market. dacxi is the first mover in the new Community Exchange category
What is the meaning of Dacxi?
It is shotform for Digital Asset Community Exchange internation
That's great and I think it's very important to educate people. So may newbies lose their money due to insufficient knowledge and then become negative about crypto as a concept.
True. Couldn't agree more. That's how the learning platform and community took shape.

Thanks for answering my questions. I will get back to you if I need more information.

Sure. I'd love to hear from you again. And don't forget to Sign Up. Smiley
Activity: 13
That's great and I think it's very important to educate people. So may newbies lose their money due to insufficient knowledge and then become negative about crypto as a concept.
True. Couldn't agree more. That's how the learning platform and community took shape.

Thanks for answering my questions. I will get back to you if I need more information.
Last question. What is this learning center that you mentioned earlier.
Learning center is our initiative to help spread knowledge about crypto. We'll collaborate with various experts and bring them to the channel and share knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading right from begineer stages.
Last question. What is this learning center that you mentioned earlier.
Cool. But exchanges already have live community chats. How would you make it different?
Yes. Exchanges do have chats but they are mostly focussed on prices, pumps and dumps, etc. We are building a community where people can share and learn from each others' experiences and can talk to experts as well.
Cool. But exchanges already have live community chats. How would you make it different?
Sounds like fun. I also heard that you are building a community platform sort of thing. What is that about?
DACXI community platform is where you can meet like minded people, experts and advisors and learn from their experiences.
Sounds like fun. I also heard that you are building a community platform sort of thing. What is that about?
Which all trading pairs will be available?
Currently apart from DAC, we have pairs with BTC, LTC, ETH & BCH. We'll introduce more if required.

Exactly. So if I can use ETH to trade. Why would I use DAC?
DAC will give you access to trading discounts and special community offers. And there is a lot more. There is a whole community dedicated to the features of DAC.
Currently apart from DAC, we have pairs with BTC, LTC, ETH & BCH. We'll introduce more if required.

Exactly. So if I can use ETH to trade. Why would I use DAC?
Pages:
Jump to: