Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 [40% BONUS period]🔥DACXI 🔥The World's First Community Exchange 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 1527 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is there a further segmentation amongst them, based on age, earnings etc?
Activity: 210
Okay, so which type of investors do you think will drive the growth now?
If we were to define which segment we trying to target here, we would say that it is the mainstream retail investors that we are targeting.
Okay, so which type of investors do you think will drive the growth now?
These facts are interesting, but even then there are enough exchanges already.
Many exchanges have not been as successful as we though they would be. They have struggled in scaling up as they grew. We cannot take names here but most exchanges with a few exceptions have not been able to upgrade themselves while the market needs have increased a lot.
These facts are interesting, but even then there are enough exchanges already.
But how about the market cap, maybe this is with the same market cap?
The market cap has become 4 times from what it used to be.
But how about the market cap, may be this is with the same market cap?
Enlighten me. What has the growth been like ?
The 24 hr average volumes have grown from 150 MN USD to 15 BN USD in the last 18 Months (January 17 to May 18 to be exact)
Enlighten me. What has the growth been like ?
Why did you choose to get into the exchange sector? There are so many of them already.
That's an interesting point. Yes, there are many exchanges, but you also have to understand that the no of investors and the market cap have been growing tremendously, which means there is still scope for new players
Why did you choose to get into the exchange sector? There are so many of them already.
The project is very attractive. Have a good preparation, have ideas about the project to increase reliability and how to fix bugs so it does not happen again, this is a good idea. Have you had any conversations? In addition to the conversations, I think you should open workshops to discuss with people more about the project so people can understand the project better.
That's a great idea. We'd definitely consider this. Would you like to be a part of or hold such workshops?
Activity: 70
Could you please share the link to register on your exchange?
The DAC - Coin - our own exchange coin is live alongside BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH
Activity: 56
The project is very attractive. Have a good preparation, have ideas about the project to increase reliability and how to fix bugs so it does not happen again, this is a good idea. Have you had any conversations? In addition to the conversations, I think you should open workshops to discuss with people more about the project so people can understand the project better.
Activity: 70

Using which currencies can I buy your coin?
Huobi tokens, which are trading a bit above 5 USD, is another example which has been a success story.
Pages:
Jump to: