Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 [40% BONUS period]🔥DACXI 🔥The World's First Community Exchange 🚀🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 1527 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Which all trading pairs will be available?
Activity: 8
The project is worth trust and needs to be promoted widely in the community about the benefits can bring through this project.
Activity: 210
And what is DAC coin?
DAC is our own native crypto-currency that will be used for trading crypto assets. Apart from a trading pair, it will also provide exclusive access and priority to our community members.
So when will you guys start trading against DAC?
It's already live. You can use DAC Coin on the exchange for trading.
And what is DAC coin?
DAC is our own native crypto-currency that will be used for trading crypto assets. Apart from a trading pair, it will also provide exclusive access and priority to our community members.
So when will you guys start trading against DAC?
And what is DAC coin?
That certainly sounds new and interesting.
Thanks for appreciation my friend. Let me know if you have any more questions.
That certainly sounds new and interesting.
What else is new? There are so many exchanges these days
We are introducing trading by credit card. You can now top up with any fiat currency in the world and use to to buy and trade crypto currency.
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm very impressive with this plan and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
What else is new? There are so many exchanges these days
Your website says that I can trade Crypto for free. Is it promotional or will it always be free?
It's a promotional offer for the month of august. It's mentioned on the website as well. But we'll keep getting more offers for the community
Your website says that I can trade Crypto for free. Is it promotional or will it always be free?
What is Daxci?
We call it the friendly exchange. Apart from a clean interface, we also have a community for discussions and an online learning centre for newbies to crypto.
And how exactly are you planning to do that?
We are planning to create an exchange which will be called "Community exchange" which will empower and protect mainstream retail crypto investors.
Activity: 23
And how exactly are you planning to do that?
And what problems are you solving for them ?
Retail investors search for information online and are bewildered by the type of information available on the cryptocurrency websites which may also have paid reviews and suggestions. Also, they are intimidated by the technical complexity of the exchanges and are highly vulnerable to scammers. These are the major problems that are going to be addressed.

Activity: 23
And what problems are you solving for them ?
Is there a further segmentation amongst them, based on age, earnings etc?
We have not defined any income brackets as it is difficult to create a single segment across the world owing to Purchase power parity and different income levels across the world, but broadly it would be safe to say that we are looking at millenials who are tech savvy and may be willing to adopt digital currency
Pages:
Jump to: